推介:| 英語課程推薦 | 心理學/NLP課程 | 投資課程 | 營養學文憑課程 | 電腦課程 | 教育中心 | 補習導師 | 智能手機應用課程 |

發新話題
打印

"一代不如一代"是如何形成??

I think one of the reasons could be popular education in hk(教育普及化).

Firstly, I do NOT mean popular education policy is bad. Popular education policy is a MUST in a well developed city / country.

Back to my opinion, if we do a like comparision on counting number people who can study university in 2005 verus 1960s... then the result will give us the answer.

People who could study uni in 1950s is less than 5%. This top 5% are the one who are really really top of the range. Therefore, our parents or pervious generation believe that people who can study in uni is the best of the best, in which they really smart too.

In contrast to what we have now... we have 8 unis, and thousands of colleage and associated degree... In this case people who study uni are more popular (say 30%).

Since the quality of people becomes less can still go to uni and therefore, this will give the old generation an wrong implication that: 一代不如一代...

Please comment

[ 本帖最後由 d_chu 於 2006-11-17 05:59 AM 編輯 ]

Thanks bro, usnameless.. your interpretation is very good. The grammer is even better than mine if I write in Chinese.

回復 #10 四方果 的帖子

It is ok 四方果.  no need sorry.

Very good point from both ‘usnameless’ and ‘Paulllam’. I do agree your thoughts. You highlighted very detail on the social issues in associated with this topic —“一代不如一代”. I am so impressed with your thoughts and analysis.

However, as I just mentioned, I realise that your points are more about social issue and government policy, in which personally I won’t make much comment on. It is because I don’t live in HK for last 10 years, so I won’t be able to know all social issues in HK. All I knew about hk is from newspaper and news (we have TVB (pay TV)).
On the other hand, I always believe that government policy never fits everyone. Some could take the benefit and some would suffer. It is hard for me to draw a line in between to illustrate issues / facts.

Now, back to this topic again, I have just defined another possible reason of 一代不如一代.

This time is not regarding to education, but the expectation from the parents to their children. I don’t mean parents should not put any expectation on their generation; however, sometimes this behaviour does not fair to the young generations. It is because the world is changing everyday, but you still use your own ruler to measure today’s things, this is a bias. A typical argument could happen with your parents say: “When I was your age, I have already got A and B or you can do this or that, but why still don’t have it or why can’t do it now?”  

I would say this is a generation gap. As a young generation, we never understand their world. With our parents, although they sit on both ages and they think they understand the situations in different ages, however, they don’t understand fully. Given this example, It is not surprised they comment us as 一代不如一代

Personally, I think my idea us an extreme case, in which I don’t think all bros could agree my thoughts, but anyway, happy reading and comment.

Ps I may need bro “usnameless” to interpret this in Chinese for me. Thanks.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.