推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 无言

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2010-5-3 01:57 發表

滅息貪嗔癡, 放下即成佛
唔好記著以前的事, 就無包袱
無包袱, 這個人就再無法牽動你的情感
就可以更加包容 ...
Glad to see you again ....

Agree with you but it is easier said than done. If we do not commit, we would not enjoy. if we commit, we are sure that we would get hurt one way the other...  That's life..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-5-4 08:59 發表

FOC就可以呀。。。
FOC first ,and paid later?

引用:
原帖由 KMY89 於 2010-5-5 19:12 發表

Club Girl 都係講金 ...

自問每次俾足有突 ...要借多少無托過手睜

xzy%#$%& ... 生日著到又黑又舊又扮憂鬱、返房仲要講埋晒D大吉利是野 (無非係想支上期肉金)、派彩時多多益善 ... 使唔使咁猖狂?生 ...
KMY, you must have seen similar behavior in your XX years of experiences la.  Not surprising but your trust/respect on working girl will continue to drop (may be already to zero)...

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-5-10 01:34 發表

身心俱疲....
我陪你。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-5-10 15:40 發表

你陪拒疲惫。。定陪拒玩呀。。。
of course. the answer is...

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-5-10 22:36 發表

denny gor...你咪得个講字...weekend你唔得...閒日好唔好?
how about tonight?   but I would refuse to play dice with you. i only play with girls.  haha..

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-5-12 14:30 發表

寻晚食完宵夜已一点多。。成晚都无麦点训。。呢两晚休息下先得啦。吾系后生仔啦嘛。。周五同六啦好吾好。。到时你先饮得酒。。寻晚见你仲喉 ...
成晚都无麦点训? why?  battle all night with the black spiderwoman?

Glad to cheer up with Glucerna and also knew the inside story as well.  ..  Glad to see so many brothers on a Tue night.. Selection was great, we saw at least 100 girls and I could easily sit 4-5 girls.. I changed my impression on this place ....

Your 2 other girls are siok, the one with 背心 has her balls bouncing while dancing with me..  The others (white dress ) has a pair of smooth long legs as well and good dancer. I sensed they are old birds though.

My 2 girls were of different types. the young one was from AH, very cute and always smile. When we were back to the hotel room, she just talked like little kid with a lot of smiles. She melted me. Unforunately, her "sklll" does need some training.   I liked the other girl as well. She is a top class dancer and has big ball ball. Again, very obvious old bird...  I later visited 4/F SN , had a long leg HN girl , very fresh, 1 month of work there..  Subsequently, met my another friend at a SZ K , sat a girl , so playful at K and also at room. Provided a wonderful bj inside room (not typical in SZ K).. however, I culd not finish my job..  I am an old man... She even complained me that I could not finish my job...  

[ 本帖最後由 denny2000 於 2010-5-12 23:31 編輯 ]
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.