推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

[建議] 北京近況

this has been extended to the entire nation... but if you know ppl and has your "home ground", it should not be a problem...

For the places I usually go, things are back to normal now... probably until Sept
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

I'm going to Beijing this sept, but, confuse now don't know what is safe to do......

agree!

引用:
原帖由 auriga00 於 2010-5-9 13:09 發表
據聞近日京城換了新局長,當然要推陳出新...重災區係洗浴中心!不過這星期都有兩家夜總會被查封,絕大部分而家都只提供場內陪玩(飲酒、唱歌、聊天)服務...就算係有客人要求,佢地都唔敢幫你拿房...就算你 ...

My Beijing trip will be boring!!!

引用:
原帖由 Edmund-San 於 2010-7-26 15:23 發表
My Beijing trip will be boring!!!
Everything is quite ok at this moment~
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

Any good place to recommend????

引用:
原帖由 Edmund-San 於 2010-7-28 12:31 發表
Any good place to recommend????
For NC, you can refer to my previous post: http://58.64.143.73/f/thread-328940-1-2.html

Just a minor change: 麗城 has been changed to 天?人?VIP,即著名大場「借屍還魂」之作∼
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

上海现在都没人了,都是世博闹的

thank you very, how about the other place?

Never trust those business card for massage service in Beijing! They are all cheating people!

Steps:
1. when the girl arrive in your room, they will ask for money first (200-300, or even 700-800)
2. then she will find an excuse to go "downstair" to get something from the boss, ask you to wait for a second
3. of course, she will disappear and when you dial the number, nobody will answer
4. for most of the HK customer, they will just keep silence and treat it as a bad luck only
5. if you really call the police or try to do something to arrest them, the girl will defense herself that she was providing pure massage service and you try to rape her and put you in trouble.

any brother has recommendation? I am going to beijing tomorrow and back on monday.....any good agent can recommend? and their charge?
Thank you all brothers in advance.

勒令停业整顿6个月

引用:
原帖由 Doer再見各位 於 2010-8-4 08:59 發表
Never trust those business card for massage service in Beijing! They are all cheating people!
Steps:
1. when the girl arrive in your room, they will ask for money first (200-300, or even 700-800)
2. then she will find an excuse to go "downstair" to get something from the boss, ask you to wait for a second
3. of course, she will disappear and when you dial the number, nobody will answer
4. for most of the HK customer, they will just keep silence and treat it as a bad luck only
5. if you really call the police or try to do something to arrest them, the girl will defense herself that she was providing pure massage service and you try to rape her and put you in trouble.
You may refuse to pay money before service, I think it is not wise to pay money in advance.
☆~~~~~~ Be careful, but keep going ~~~~~~☆

Beijing cost is too high and the checks want too much. I think I can't afford it

北京警方將每月11日查娛樂場所

News today : 12.08.2010 09:24
北京市警方聯同多個部門,昨晚展開一連三晚代號「電網」的行動,巡查市內的歌舞娛樂和洗浴場所。《北京晨報》報道,市公安局治安管理總隊會重點檢查,之前四十多家已經被查處停業的場所;若果發現私自營業,會嚴厲追究場所負責人。警方又說,以後每個月的十一日,都會有專項整治娛樂場所的巡查。

相關搜索目錄: 娛樂

引用:
原帖由 sweetlove 於 2010-7-14 15:08 發表
Just back from Beijing. Tried from an agent for 2 consecutive evenings.
First evening: okay, not good looking, but skillful. Told the agent what I like
Second evening: good looking, slim, very gf fe ...
Thx for detailed report.
☆~~~~~~ Be careful, but keep going ~~~~~~☆

回復 108# 的帖子

Thanks bro auriga000. thanks for your info.
I will try and see

hello all bro...i will go going to BJ mid of Sept....any good agent can recommend? any gals can stay overnight?
many thanks

小弟兩星期後再上京, 請問最新近況如何?
氣氛是否已好轉? 唔知有冇 c hing 可提供.

小弟去開幾間夜總會都大致OK,只係仍然唔俾囡囡同容一齊出門口...估計可能以後都係咁∼ (不過好明顯這兩個月係少了新血,可能好多都被嚇跑唔過黎搵食,希望十一過後,有部分要在過年搵錢既新人會加入∼

其他什洗浴、髮廊%A
... 原來我冇簽名檔 ...

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

I just tried a out-call agent. no surprise. A farm girl in early 20's, mechanical as usual. For 600RMB this is all you can get in Beijing these days. Any See-Hing going to KTV? please PM.

想問問各位巴打...
天津有無野玩架?!

釘橋釘橋!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.