推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

30 12
發新話題
打印

[檔案] Xanadu at Hung Ling Mansion, SZ..........

Xanadu at Hung Ling Mansion, SZ..........

Finally, I spared an afternoon for a visit to this paradise last week.

The changing room for ordinary massage is not really good. But for the Dongkppn style, it is a suite with acceptable standard.

Several gals will be led in for you to choose. You'll get what you want.

The service was really good. My choice was #XXX, a mid gal at her mid twenties. She had great oral skill, with strong sucking which can drive you mad. The ginger coke for your dick is marvellous, too. Her tongue did well annd penetrated deep when doing the poisonous dragon drill. I had the pleasure feeling of beibng fucked from behind!

Xanadu is one of the best place I have ever been for sex pleasure. Though the price is a bit high in China region ($558), I enjoyed every minute when staying there.

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2006-11-27 04:59 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2006-11-27 04:42 PM 發表

The changing room for ordinary massage is not really good. But for the Dongkppn style, it is a suite with acceptable standa ...
sorry, I've amended your post so that the number of the BG you'd tried is now transparent to all! It's not recommended for brothers to reveal the identity of the sex worker when the place and services have also been reveaed!
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

support! no point to reveal everything in one go. a little bit of consideration is always welcome...

引用:
原帖由 ironeast 於 2006-11-27 05:09 PM 發表
support! no point to reveal everything in one go. a little bit of consideration is always welcome...
謝謝! 這就是我們一直推廣的~

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2006-11-27 04:58 PM 發表

sorry, I've amended your post so that the number of the BG you'd tried is now transparent to all! It's not recommended for brothers to reveal the identity of the sex worker when the place and s ...
Sorry about my mistake......... this is my first report and I'lll do it in the right way in future. Thanks.

引用:
The changing room for ordinary massage is not really good. But for the Dongkppn style, it is a suite with acceptable standa ...
Where is it??

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2006-11-27 05:28 PM 發表
謝謝! 這就是我們一直推廣的~
What is name in Chinese and location of sauna?

係啦, 我剛剛想問  ................

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-28 12:29 PM 發表

What is name in Chinese and location of sauna?
紅岭路紅岭大廈, 一間與Olivia Newton John主演過的電影同名既sauna呀

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2006-11-28 12:50 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2006-11-28 12:49 PM 發表
Thanks. Is it worth going? Do they provide DG-style service? Safe to go now?

引用:
Can you pls PM the BG's number to me since not good to reveal here?

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2006-11-28 12:49 PM 發表
What floor? Is it within a hotel or a commercial building?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-28 01:28 PM 發表

What floor? Is it within a hotel or a commercial building?
It is on the G/F next to a Hotel.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-28 12:53 PM 發表

Thanks. Is it worth going? Do they provide DG-style service? Safe to go now?
I would rather say they provide "semi" DG style service as it is not a complete one. Quite safe, I think, for the time being

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2006-11-28 03:00 PM 發表
I would rather say they provide "semi" DG style service as it is not a complete one. Quite safe, I think, for the time being
Thanks for info/PM. What semi-DG? What is provided/not provided?

NEED Second Opinion, Is it that GREAT as mentioned, I doubt
我係車神

引用:
原帖由 colorbhk 於 2006-11-28 04:09 PM 發表
NEED Second Opinion, Is it that GREAT as mentioned, I doubt
Maybe u can try and then report here!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-28 03:52 PM 發表

Thanks for info/PM. What semi-DG? What is provided/not provided?
For true DG style, there are more than 20 postures. But here, you will be provided about 10 postures or so. That is why it is considered as "semi-DG style"........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2006-11-29 12:55 PM 發表
For true DG style, there are more than 20 postures. But here, you will be provided about 10 postures or so. That is why it is considered as "semi-DG style"........
But probably not safe to go now after the BIG "yellow sweep floor"!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-30 01:52 PM 發表

But probably not safe to go now after the BIG "yellow sweep floor"!
That si why I have changed my plan........ originally I intended to go there again today!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2006-11-30 04:01 PM 發表
That si why I have changed my plan........ originally I intended to go there again today!
My friend just came back from SZ HJ sauna. He said very safe and extremely quiet. And all the GTs still at work @Lowu area.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-11-30 04:33 PM 發表

My friend just came back from SZ HJ sauna. He said very safe and extremely quiet. And all the GTs still at work @Lowu area.
Anyway, I decided not to go there until mid next week after the opening of the Expo.......

Yes, after the expo may be better.
Mr Wu is a very strict person. See Tianjin now and before.

引用:
原帖由 東虫 於 2006-12-1 08:09 PM 發表
Yes, after the expo may be better.
Mr Wu is a very strict person. See Tianjin now and before.
See Tianjin - what is meaning??

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2006-12-4 01:58 PM 發表

See Tianjin - what is meaning??
Tianjin used to be an open place with enjoyable activities. But our Mr. Wu exercised strict control and now it is swept clean........... I think this is the meaning!

30 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.