推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 嚴打玩玩吓, 又真又假

嚴打玩玩吓, 又真又假

wanted to go cp, but worried about being caught by 公安
finally, got there
the first fuck, in a hotel SN
all plates and signs are torn down
the usual places are empty and locked
冷清詭異
i called the mgt, telling her i was visiting an empty hotel
she said, 上12樓客房
嘩駛唔駛如此高檔
all, it is becoz of 嚴打
girls wear causal
只應熟客

two fucks for my 2-day visit
1) silly, smiling, she said she is dump. but anyhow, she excited me, licking me all over
2) smart, super model, university student fucking a summer job, super 荀乳, with pink nipples (粉pink!!!!), nice looking plus thick lips.

but, she is lazy. and when she noticed me i was not rough, she started telling me her poor story of not getting enough money to pay school fee and all that. and askign me out. so plastic, fuck!!!
and she also offered to wash my underwear.並用风筒吹葫 too much of pretension to be a pleasing lady to get my easy money. a bit sick. i gave her 100 extra, coz she was saying she didn't have money to buy food in the afternoon.
for fucker like me, i prefer to have a dump girl instead of and too-clever girl

oh all that stories
so i better stay with the 齊ones for the whole afternoon
kit
messy

引用:
原帖由 messykitkit 於 2010-8-19 01:47 發表
finally, got there
冷清詭異
i calle ...
cleaning under is good. but make sure it is dry completely or otherwise, it is even worse.

sometimes, we may just live by with the stories being told, we should not feel pity or pleased too easily as many of them are not completely true and lies. Neither do we tell them the truth..   

like your case, if you trust the university girl (so called)'s story, you may be happier.. but no need to give extra $ if you are not happy...

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

師兄好一句"super 荀乳",形容得好生動,great job! Ha ha!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-8-19 05:52 發表

cleaning under is good. but make sure it is dry completely or otherwise, it is even worse.

sometimes, we may just live by with the stories being told, we should not feel pity or pleased too eas ...
有時聽故事...唔好太認真....
甘會聽得開心d

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

回復 1# 的帖子

Sometime we, frequent customers, get a wooden heart because we have been seeing and heard too many of this stories.

which hotel you went, bro?

---D.S.----, am I right

引用:
原帖由 messykitkit 於 2010-8-19 01:47 發表
finally, got there
冷清詭異
i calle ...
ha..ha..the same old trick..but you said she is having nice pnk tits..so shud not be an old bird wor..how come she knows the tricks...

寻晚饭堂一样好多MM。。一D吾觉得有麦影响。。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-8-20 10:59 發表

ha..ha..the same old trick..but you said she is having nice pnk tits..so shud not be an old bird wor..how come she knows the tricks...
old birds teach new birds old tricks .

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-20 13:43 發表

跟老雀学得快呀。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-8-20 13:43 發表

Are you thinking of Pink Lady - Bro Belated Spring's story ?!
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2010-8-20 10:59 發表

may be it is painting effect. those japanese av stars have some coloring chemicals to paint the nin nin pinkish.. beware..  do not get too excited when seeing those pinkish nin...it may not be the true color and when you lick, oh...
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

so happy and careful when play!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.