推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] 珠海市起孖07版

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2007-2-12 12:10 發表
in a hurry and rush to changsha before chinese new yr, the sauna ad looks good, but my schedule is packed, hard to have time to be alone
Wow, you should post individually for the info regarding Hui Nan la, as we lack of this source of information!
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

正    軟 硬 件 都 得

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2007-2-12 12:10 發表
in a hurry and rush to changsha before chinese new yr, the sauna ad looks good, but my schedule is packed, hard to have time to be alone
just called to ask the price, two types

go to your room or their regular room: 700
luxury room (as they didn't use the term VIP room): 768

[ 本帖最後由 par3 於 2007-2-13 22:01 編輯 ]
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-12 14:38 發表

Wow, you should post individually for the info regarding Hui Nan la, as we lack of this source of information!
i think this is only a little bit info, so i just don't border lor, cuz i guess no matter what, it is not going to be qualified as a 起孖series, too rush to accomplish this feat

[ 本帖最後由 par3 於 2007-2-13 22:02 編輯 ]
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

真喺好羡慕par3兄可以影埋咁多靚相。

引用:
原帖由 sigma 於 2007-2-13 18:24 發表
真喺好羡慕par3兄可以影埋咁多靚相。
if u need the pics, u can take them and share them somewhere else without giving me any credit, some of these pics are taken by my colleague in different stations and share with me, so i won't mind as long as u don't claim that u r the author
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2007-2-13 18:21 發表

i think this is only a little bit info, so i just don't border lor, cuz i guess no matter what, it is not going to be qualified as a 起孖series, too rush to accomplish this feat
No need to build a caption as "Hu Nan 起孖", just build one containing the relevant info is OK!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2007-1-22 22:18 發表
仲有少少相,頭先太眼目訓
大富豪o個幾個留返最後啦

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220 ...
The girl with ORBEN on her clothing is a little bit old, but definitely my cup of tea!

actually they are not the official promoting MM (i guess the official promoting MM might need to pay in order to promote in that area), probably just friends of the pit, so after several mins, the police came to their pit asking them to stop the posting and had an argue with them as they sort of 搶晒other MM's風頭 at that moment
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

Thanks for posting many good photos and very detail report!
With great support!

好鬼可愛,囡囡三點收工,所以服務做唔齊,不過都唔怪佢o既,我諗如果人在長沙,分分鍾沉都似

影得有少少失敗,因為唔熟架步唔敢亂嚟,o係囡囡個qq zone度撻咗o的生活照,因為冇card reader,只能用彩信send相去自己個email,成本太貴,間房o的相遲o的先upload

!)*
湖南懷化
19才                     (QQ寫20才)
樣貌:*******1/2 (唔係索女o個隻,但真人有少少爆牙笑起上o黎好可愛)
身材:********    (天然無加工,firm,正)
服務:*****          (佢話下次早o的搵佢陪足我個半鐘,唉,人都就走咯,仲邊有下次吖)
feel:********      (總之好有feel啦,如果佢唔早走一定十粒星)

¥368 + ¥400 = ¥768 (房費加小費)

[ 本帖最後由 par3 於 2007-2-15 10:56 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

堅料,要多多指教......

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2007-2-14 04:19 發表
好鬼可愛,囡囡三點收工,所以服務做唔齊,不過都唔怪佢o既,我諗如果人在長沙,分分鍾沉都似

影得有少少失敗,因為唔屬洵勘Ncard reader,只能用彩信send相去自己個email,成本太貴,間房o的相遲o的先upload

好正喎

起孖外傳:湖南長沙出差記

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-2-13 22:11 發表

No need to build a caption as "Hu Nan 起孖", just build one containing the relevant info is OK!
i will open a new link for this 外傳 so that bros will be able to find this particular info easier lor, post the rest of the pics once i upload all the changsha pics to imagestation, well, not including the last two pics above, don't want to risk my account being banned, keke
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

珠海有冇"制服"架?
好羨慕CP有OL玩...可惜遠左D

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

看起来很有料呢,呵呵
3x

Thanks for your so good info.

thans brother your report !

par3, you are back

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.