±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] ¬KµØ SN ¥©¹J«C¬Kª© ÃQºö¬À

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ iamaomhk ©ó 2006-12-12 05:15 PM µoªí
Yesterday night, my friend bring me to a SN that I never tried. He told me they provide different style of message, and he recommend me to try ¦B¤õ§§¦Ï ( ¬O¦Ï, ¤£¬O¶§ ).
Acutally they provide many ...
Thanks a lot brotherWhat a excelent and detail reportI decided to go there this weekend but seems can't wait any more

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ iamaomhk ©ó 2006-12-13 09:15 AM µoªí
I 'm more than happy to share informtion with all C Hing. Since I am working in SZ, so can have more time and chance to touch the SN market.
C Hing May I ask the tel. No. 82186162 is HK's No. or Chinesebecause it's 8 digit and start with 8 like mobile number in HKAnd will they pick up in railway station? Thanks again for sharing such good wonderful information

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2006-12-14 09:57 AM µoªí

Thanks and waiting ...
²×©ó«æ¤£¤Î«Ý­nµý¹êC Hingªº¸ê®Æ¬P´Á¥|«e©¹¥úÅU
±ß¤W6®É³\call ¨®¦b­»¬[§A©Ôpick upµ¥¤F20¤ÀÄÁadvise´£¦­¥s©w
¦a°Ï«Ü©ô¦ý¤J¤f¦aÂI¸ûÁô½ª¦b¤p¾îµó°±¨®³õ
hardware simple and old
ú}²D«á¬ï§Y±ó¦çªA+$8ÉN¿ï¾Ü
¤J©Ð«á°Ý¸g²z§ä!*§Þ®v³ºµM¬yÅS¥XºÃ´bªºªí±¡Áٰݬ°¦ó§ä³o­Ó³Ì«á»¡¤¶²Ð¤@­Ó§ó¦nªº
!!*Ãz¬µÀY¨­§÷¤@¯ë¨Ã¤£ªÎ¦ý¼Ë¤lOK±þ°¨
¼s¦è¤H¥iÁ¿¥Õ¸Ü
First part«ö±o¤£¿ùµÎªA
Service «D±`¦n¯º®eº¡­±and talkative
¶XÊ\ª¦°ª¶}ªÅ½Õ¸Ë¤U¸Ì­±­ì¨Óµu¸È¤ºÁÙ¦³³S¬Ãµu¿Ç¥[µ·Äû¿ï¾ÜKorean style±Àªo¥[¿ÂÃƤW¾ð¦ýªo¨ý¹D«l¥B«Ü¤H¤u¤Æ¥H«á¤£·|¸Õ©È¦^®a³Q»D¨ì
©Ô¶}¤W¦ç©ÔÁåÅS¥X«e¦©Bra³Ì²×¦]¬°¥Í¤â¸Ñ´X¦¸³£¸Ñ¤£¨ì
Âà§ð¤U¸ô¹jµÛ¤º¿Ç¤wıÀã¼íÁÙ¤£®É¦^¤@¨âÁn§@¤ÏÀ³
µo®g«áÁÙ¦³®É¶¡«ö¤@·|½Í¤@¤U
¥D°Ê¤ñ¹q¸Ü­n¨D¤U¦¸¦A¨Ó¦ý§Ú¶}¥X±ø¥ó¤U¦¸¤£¥i¦A¦³µ·Äûªý꯺µª¥ý¨Ó¹qÅý§Ú°£©wµ¥§A
¦ý³Ì«á¹q¸Ü¸ê®Æ¤J¿ù¸¹½X¤£¨£¤F
ÁöµM¼g©úÁú¦¡$120¥]tips
ÁÙ¬O¥ÌÄ@¿ô¤F¤@¦¬®É¤ÏÀ³¬O¦³ÂIÅå³ß
Á`µ²ªÖ©w·|¦A¨Ó¥ç¦³¾÷·|¦A§ä¦o¦]¬°·Pı»áº¡·N¶É±o´X§ë«´
³Ì«á¨®°e¨ì­»¬[§A©Ô
120-korean style
8-§Y±ó¿Ç
locker tips-10
BG 100-tips
=238 plane package

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ john ©ó 2006-12-17 12:16 AM µoªí

C hing, you mean only $120 OK ??
The tips for BG is optional ??
It's suppose so, because the price list showed that $120 including tip
I gave a hundred yen for tips just because I'd enjoy the conversation very muchwe shared the opinion and even have similar life experiencethat's not only physicaly happiness but also emotional satifaction

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ colorbhk ©ó 2006-12-19 10:54 AM µoªí

¦n´N­Ú¦h¤@¦Ê´X¤Q³£ºâ¤p, ­ø¦n´N­Ú¦h¤@­Ó´X²@³£ºâ¦h
§¹¥þ¦P·N
·íªì¥h¬YD¤j³õ¥¿°©D locker¥JR tip­Ó¼Ë´X¤^¤H¹¬´«§¹­m¨«­øtip´N¬µ§Ì¦©¦í±ø°Í­ø¤ñ½§A¸Õ¹L±Mµn­ø¤ñ¨Ã·Q¥h§ë¶D¦ý«á¨ÓÅ¥BGÁ¿«Ü¦hlocker¥JÉN©³Á~¥þ¾atip­¹¶º¤§«áÚ»ªk§ïÆ[¤F·|«öªí²{»P·Pı¥h¥´½à¦ý²¦³º¤´±µ¨ü¤£¤F¤Óªí­±¤Æ¤Î¿n·¥R tipªº¤H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ colorbhk ©ó 2006-12-20 11:05 AM µoªí
HARD to find the place, i went there last night but fail, go back to phenix, and they charge $188 with one HALL event free of charge. airport charge is included with the $188.
Simply call them at 82186162 to ask the exact location or even ask to pick up from somewhere
I remember there is located in the middle of a short street quite close to Lok Yuen Road. With an entrance in a small car park area which only avalaible for 10 cars or somthing.
I have never try the phoenixbut as you said $188 with one hall service and plane fee inclusive is just same as "Chun Wah" $120 Korean style+$50 for plane fee =$170
Consider the software is really simple and old there is only one advantage which is BG will let you traveling aroung their body and realease the braIf Phoenix is exactly the same I might think to try it next time

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ chrischang38 ©ó 2006-12-20 05:09 PM µoªí
C Hing, ¬KµØ can open Big or not?
No ideanever try and no intention to trythere is a glass, which not small, in the doorexcept you like to have a private show for who passing the corridor

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ lauhungping ©ó 2006-12-25 01:40 PM µoªí

C Hing, ½Ð«ü±ÐúïÁú¦¡«Y˜ò?¦Pý»¦¡¦³ÉA¤À§O?
Áú¦¡±øDªoè°D(Ê\¸Ü)¥]®I¿ÂÃƤW¾ð§Y«YÂù¤â¤@ÂNmeet¦V¤W¤Îau hunt
Dªo¦n«l¨ý­Ý«D±`¤H³y¦pªG¥h§¹­n¦^®a¥æ¤H¦n©öÅS¥X°¨¸}

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.