推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] par3 書簽

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-12-6 14:26 發表
我發現倫敦囡囡有幾個都好靚,250英鎊一粒鐘上亞洲囡囡的確係貴,
par 3 gor, i tried those girls in London 141 website, price range from 150 up, usually around 200-250 .. for EU (mostly eastern europe) beauties. I have to say that while the girls are genuine, pics are PS and also 1-2 years younger. I tried one which looked 9/10 on photos, 8/10 on real people, but service is a bit mechanical.  

The house /home is very different from those in HK. The 2 different girls I tried are both in Zone 1/2 good/luxurious apartments.  I am curious why the security guards did not stop me at all.

One of them even offered a home-made cake and coffee for me to relax (I might look a bit nervous)..
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-12-8 06:15 發表

我指如果第一張相個囡囡真人係張相嘅八成我都好收貨啦
問題係如果服務公式化可以接受,但如果唔可以車就難忍啲咯
咁靚 勁有feel 睇返佢原來係一個大長今 唔係國產嘅
車 or not 車。。還要看她跟你車的感覺啊。。。

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-8 15:35 發表

周星星有"巴黎铁塔",我都有"吸星大法"!
wa, 7 siu has some special da-cannon skills?

引用:
原帖由 Jack-a-Lent 於 2010-12-8 15:27 發表

你有高招还是吃得蒜頭多啊......
可能口含 spanish fly。。 哈哈

引用:
原帖由 glucerna 於 2010-12-12 07:45 發表

對一个有廉潔..而又"法制建全"既國家...點會有娼妓??....

正如我想係東莞揾一間娱乐场所有涉黄...係難過我想係成都找一間川菜飯店吃飯。。

他們是要找一家沒有後台的,所以比較難。。。。

引用:
原帖由 AINY 於 2010-12-18 10:52 發表

think it is one of my target to have a good double fly in 2011...
yap, you need some new heights to reach in 2011!  not necessarily re-ate,LB, SP. Eating fresh ones is also enjoyable.

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-1-27 21:57 發表

四川成有哩d心口有肉的囡囡,尤其是重慶。。。。
在香港吃了quick meal ,CQ 的,35D,青筋ball ball,    340HK$only

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2011-1-27 20:42 發表
no time to sit down and type yet
xanadu。。我在那裡過了很多開心時光。。。。在SARs後 是有雙龍會,xanadu 套票,加 dynasty K 茶舞包隧道費(那個年代比較保守),你猜多小錢?  

那時候xanadu 有很多年青貌美的女女,後來不成了,現在也應該以般般。。看 平裹的照片。。。

相關搜索目錄:

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2011-2-5 06:17 發表

電話預約定係walk in就得呀,有興趣噃
walk-in. and it is by luck....those 7-day visa girl. next time, let me know when you are in hk and I would show you.. no forced purchase..

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2011-2-9 02:28 發表
叫到90分鐘358原來都只係普通冇推油 唔知係真唔真 好彩問清楚 原來仲有一隻618
某程度俾佢昆咗 因為以為冇乜囡囡 又唔想好很串 第一輪就3個好勉強揀咗一個5.5度 (4+7度)
點知出嚟再吹吹水原來起 ...
in fact, many 4-5 star hotel, even if they claim to provide normal spa service, they now provides naughty massages as well but they would not advertise, and you have to ask.  The tricky part is that the service is not explicitly explained during price checking but you know at that price, there are full service. Inside room, the girls would find excuses of charging you more for this and that,ending up paying higher than expected..  

Having said that, it is part of the (steal jump) life. it is that uncertainty that is sometimes interesting...

相關搜索目錄: SPA

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-3-7 09:06 發表

天子腳下。。。係比較惡搞d。。。。。。
My friend is going there again and does not expect anything. Tried SN, in-room msg, all much worse than that of SHA...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-3-7 15:59 發表

甘鬼悶。。唉。。。
幾年前去北京d夜場。。。係有好多學生。。。不過全部都要溝的。。。

唔知而家北京夜場碰見學生機會多唔多呢?
i think there still are but expecting you pay a lot of $$ , just to be with you, but not even drawing water. there are so many (stupid) tycoons in China now...

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-3-8 00:53 發表

睇見三哥哩d相。。。。。令我諗起廿年前。。係日本電話亭d咭片。。。

當年真係諗唔到。。。call girl竟然係大陸做到遍地開花!。。。。
i think there are still those cards now in Jpn .....

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.