推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 兩生花 (加左後記)

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-8 23:54 發表

唔敢講係運氣。。不過真係要講緣份。。。兩生花係我同佢地雙修之後三日離開古都。。。返左去老家。。(詳情睇返。。POST1的後記)
may be you are too big for them to digest? and they had to take a rest?

never mind, if you both have fate (the 3 of you), you will see them again...  
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-8 17:09 發表
在鱼排等鱼游出来。好正啊!
yap, that's quite a fun experience and good to do it once in a while. We had a few occasions to fish inside the 鱼排 (star x2, Carnival, Wu Sha) but the experience was so so, as usually, the lighting was better inside the 鱼排, and we could see all the defects and also their natural behavior (raising their legs, cleaning ear, etc)..

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-12-9 10:06 發表

may be you are too big for them to digest? and they had to take a rest?

never mind, if you both have fate (the 3 of you), you will see them again...  
連你都黎笑我....真係搵日要同你比拼下...

ching u r so lucky. really look forward to have good time with u all. I am just married so not much luck to play like u all. Anyway... have fun and do write report to share with ur. Cheers.

引用:
原帖由 orca2 於 2010-12-12 11:19 發表
ching u r so lucky. really look forward to have good time with u all. I am just married so not much luck to play like u all. Anyway... have fun and do write report to share with ur. Cheers.
时間可以仲淡一切。。。。
忍下。。遲d先出動啦。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-12-9 18:27 發表

連你都黎笑我....真係搵日要同你比拼下...
何時會行動?

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2010-12-13 09:11 發表

何時會行動?
己pm你。。。

回復 107# 的帖子

Simonkok CHing, as you always keep contact with those nui nui, you keep contact with the twins, and once when they are in need or have time to come to DG, you have the 2nd chance la. Don't worry ! Keep on the good work !

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-17 19:06 發表
Simonkok CHing, as you always keep contact with those nui nui, you keep contact with the twins, and once when they are in need or have time to come to DG, you have the 2nd chance la. Don't worry ! Kee ...
many girls, after spending most of their $, would come back to work ..  In many occasions, they have someone (wolfdogs) to help them spend the $$..

回復 109# 的帖子

Even they have not wolf dog, their parents would still ask them to buy new houses, make money for their brothers to get wife, etc, etc.......( 1,000 reasons omitted)

相關搜索目錄: Dog

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-12-19 05:25 發表
Even they have not wolf dog, their parents would still ask them to buy new houses, make money for their brothers to get wife, etc, etc.......( 1,000 reasons omitted)
甘我地就成日都有野吃啦。。。

相關搜索目錄: Dog

Thanks very much for sharing.  I like the twins.  Especially when you get the both of them in bed together.  It's surreal experience.  Good job.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 1# 的帖子

thanks for sharing

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回復 22# 的帖子

我喺上海"吉完"都試過一次雙飛....好正!

引用:
原帖由 smartif 於 2011-2-7 11:21 發表
我喺上海"吉完"都試過一次雙飛....好正!
乜”吉完”仲有開咩。。唔係掃左咩?
”吉完”1,2定係3啊?

thanks share

唔知兩生花幾時返來呢

thanks share

引用:
原帖由 imhotep 於 2011-2-9 19:06 發表
唔知兩生花幾時返來呢
我都想早d見番佢地。。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-7 18:38 發表

乜”吉完”仲有開咩。。唔係掃左咩?
”吉完”1,2定係3啊?
gut yun 3 heard to have reopened, but using a different name....My company is quite close to it, let me do a search next time when I visit SHA....

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-2-10 09:46 發表

gut yun 3 heard to have reopened, but using a different name....My company is quite close to it, let me do a search next time when I visit SHA....
不過吉3附近都有好多檔口仔。。。唔知掃晒未呢?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2011-2-10 11:40 發表

不過吉3附近都有好多檔口仔。。。唔知掃晒未呢?
heard that those salons were all cleaned.

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2011-2-10 13:32 發表

heard that those salons were all cleaned.
可惜,可惜。。。。以前行過好多次都無入去睇過。。。。又變左集體回億嘞。。。

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.