±À¤¶:| Ãh¥¥¿ç®g | ÀY·w¿ç®g | ¥¢¯v¿ç®g | ÀY¯k¿ç®g | ¸£¸~½F¿ç®g | °O¾Ð»Ùê¿ç®g | ¦Õ·l¶Ë¿ç®g | §íÆ{¿ç®g | Celine Bags | À¦¨à¥Î«~ | Loewe Bag |

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] REPORT------TST

REPORT------TST

Lost all my bet with the english premiere league and need    wash off all my  bad luck!  So I decided to go to sauna!

Planned to go to Hoi Tin at North Point to visit a bg that I know from TST sauna.  Called her but she just 'up the clock' and I don't want to wait for 1.5hrs.  So I called my 2nd Home -----TST sauna at 11.15pm.

Ah Keung answered my call and said I will be at his door steps in 15minutes.  I arrived at 11.30pm and took a quick shower.  To my surprise the waiting area was full of people.  I am not sure they are waiting or had finished already and just sat there watch football.

I wanted to re-cheuk 113 but she was on holiday and Ah Keung arranged 23 for me.

I entered the room at 11.45pm and a girl of 1.66m tall was already waiting for me.

23 has a tall and even figure.  1.66m tall.  'handful' of boobs size.  Just the right size for me.  I don't like huge boobs.  Good looking face.  Age 27-28.

Part 1 Average but with heart.

Part 2 :lol

TEO This is what I like.  Very close together without anything in between us.
BM for a few minutes even brieflly BM my little brother.  Then bj me for a few minutes and I felt her bottom during bj.  She was all wet and ready but she relutant for me to touch her bottom too much.  Thats fine for me because I just wanted to test whether she is wet enough.  we started off with her on bottom then change back to the traditional position of me on top.  After a few minutes of my thrusting, she was flooded and I can felt her contraction.  Then something bad happed Times up.  The phone rang.   She forced my little brother out her body and answer the phone.  Then she guided my little brother back into her.  I don't know why she can't let us finish before answer the phone.  I was a bit put off by her reaction.  She also sad time is up and hinted me to hurry up.  So I thrusted into her deeply and hardly a few time.  Then gave her the load from my little brother.

In summary, I lost $2500 to HKJC,  $696 to TST and a full load of protein to No. 23.

I gave her a 6 out of 10.  I minus 2 from her score because she force me out from her body and hinted me to hurry up.

I left the place at around 1.30am and the place was even more crowded.  All the bgs are busy and I heard that 3 people aare sharing one room.  I guess they must have won from HKJC or just received their salary, thats why it was so many people.

So after tonite:
My little brother was full and :lol but my wallet
Hope I win some $ tomorrow and can re-cheuk 23 tomorrow and teach her a lesson.

TST sauna $696 for after 11:00 price is good ka

ªñ±ÆDªiªº½T´XÃø½ä

¦y®á¶¡¤¤³£·|­¢®I¤@¥E«È.

Hi,

Is that 113 the old 113 about half year ago, or just a new BG?

thx.

THX

"·í§A¨£¨ì¬PªeÀéÄê¡A¨D§A¦b¤ß¤¤°O¦í§Ú¡C"

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ytk ©ó 2006-8-27 08:06 AM µoªí
Hi,

Is that 113 the old 113 about half year ago, or just a new BG?

thx.
113 is still the old 113 from half year ago.  But she was on holiday and I tried 23 this time

Little Duck

Did any brothes knows little duck (No.2) still work there? A cuty mid lady enjoy ML so much.  You should prepare a lot of "protein" for her to eat...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ changtoma ©ó 2006-8-28 05:03 AM µoªí
Did any brothes knows little duck (No.2) still work there? A cuty mid lady enjoy ML so much.  You should prepare a lot of "protein" for her to eat...
No. 2 was a young local girl and left about one month ago!!!!!!!!and she doesn't enjoy ML

Are we taking about the same little duck from TST sauna?

Sorry, is my mstake! I was saking about No.&, a mini size slim lady...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ changtoma ©ó 2006-8-28 01:03 PM µoªí
¦o¥h0¥ª¹Åxx

Who is at ¹Åxx ?  No. 2 (little duck) or No. 8 (Singapore Chinese)?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CFuHong ©ó 2006-8-29 06:26 AM µoªí
I think they are talking about No. 2 gone to KLW.

No. 8 still at tst.  I Had a good time with her last week.

Thank you Thank you!  How's her look and body?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ CFuHong ©ó 2006-8-29 02:26 PM µoªí
no.2

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ htcw ©ó 2006-8-29 19:41 µoªí

no.2
The problem is little duck got nothing for you hold, only has two ¶À¥Ö.  BUT, the skin is good...

I used to be a regular customer in TST Sauna, but since Ching Goh left, I have not been there for a long time.  Any recommendation for the day shift ?

ª¾­øª¾little duck¥ho¥ª¹Å°O«Y«§No.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ changtoma ©ó 2006-8-30 06:11 AM µoªí
ª¾­øª¾little duck¥ho¥ª¹Å°O«Y«§No.
I wanted to know too.  Had no choice to meet her while she was at TST.

sounds good and price is reasonable! want to give a try!
may I know where is TST sauna?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bbfacehk ©ó 2006-8-30 07:35 PM µoªí
sounds good and price is reasonable! want to give a try!
may I know where is TST sauna?
¦y¨F©C À±´°¹D81¸¹ ³ß§Q¤j·H 4/F

thanks for the info.

thanks for reply!

THX  TST  REPORT.

Thanks for sharing

33 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.