推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

會計界

I'm coming from the Accounting field too.

相關搜索目錄: Accounting

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-8-24 02:34 PM 發表

Hi 差佬,

想請教你一個問題 : 既然你是中港兩邊飛果隻, 你究竟有冇稅務優惠. 換句話來說, 會唔會有部份薪金係唔洗報稅 ? 我相信有 D兄弟都想知道 ...
I hope I can help on this case. You can actually arrange some part of your salary as allowance, e.g. housing, travelling. Then, seperate your balance of salary into 2 parts, one part for your duties in PRC and the other for the duties in HK. Reporting the PRC part for PRC tax and HK part for HK tax. In doing this, you can enjoy the personal allowances in both area, thus, it means that you can save some tax. Of course, you need to calculate at a point that is reasonable and will benefit the most. Further, you need to arrange a contract with your employer that showing the breakdown.

相關搜索目錄: 報稅

回復 #56 HJ2127_ATR1 的帖子

On a monthly report and payment bases. You can report by your ownself or ask the PRC company to report for you.

回復 #58 HJ2127_ATR1 的帖子

It is also the case now if the salary is paid directly by the PRC company. The PRC company will deduct the tax (calculating on actual bases, most of the PRC company will help to arrange some portion to the  deductable income such as housing / meal allowances) from the monthly payment first and then report to the PRC IRD on a monthly bases. My comments on the previous message is making an assumption that the salary is paid by HK company in full for the HK people working in PRC.

回復 #60 HJ2127_ATR1 的帖子

No time to 新都 during these period, thus, no comment for time being. Also, to comment 新都, I think chinese is more attractive, but, I don't know the typing of chinese and I don't have the hand writting board in office. Therefore, I usually read you and other brothers' comment instead.

回復 #62 HJ2127_ATR1 的帖子

no problem

回復 #65 的帖子

Hi 差佬,

Try to ask your employer to seperate into 2 parts so as to get the benefit on tax allowance. You can get further RMB4,000 per month for the PRC portion.

引用:
原帖由 差佬 於 2006-8-25 06:41 AM 發表
例如 : 你原本30000一個月, 分開報HK 20,000   大陸 10000

大陸 你只需按 6000 黎報就得, 但6000 交稅都唔小
Base on this portion, you still have $12,900 saving per year.
First, assume you are single and can enjoy only the personal allowance and P.Fund deduction for HK.
If you report all 30k in HK tax, you need to pay $36,620.
If you report 20K for HK and 10k for PRC, then, your PRC portion will be RMB 855 per month, thus, RMB 9,900 per year. After that, the portion for HK with the balancing $20k will be $13,820 per year. The saving will then be $36,620 - 9,900 - 13,820 = $12,900. So, you should have benefit on it. Of course, you need to assign carefully the portion allocated to each part.

引用:
原帖由 差佬 於 2006-8-25 06:37 AM 發表

HOUSING 果D 係香港都要報, 冇得走架
For Housing, even reported in HK, it is only 10% on your total income but not the full amount. Still justify to do if it is not higher than the full amount.

回復 #73 差佬 的帖子

No. Use the example of 30k per month. If Housing is $10k, then, you should report tax for $20k x 12 + (20k x 12) x 10% = $264,000. Without housing, it will be $30k x 12 = $360,000.

回復 #75 差佬 的帖子

It should be at a reasonable and logical amount. I think 20 - 30% of the monthly salary sounds o.k. Further, if your monthly salary is high, it may not be justified to have such arrangement.

If purely for HK, you need to really take the rental slips for claim. But no need to pass to IRD until they ask for. However, for your case, seems that you are travelling to China. It should be another story. If you need to stay in PRC, actually your company should have already not count it as your salary but serving as some expenses.

引用:
原帖由 taurus 於 2006-8-29 02:43 PM 發表
原來呢個網站叫做"內地營商交流區" http://www.voy.com/181859/

其中有個有趣而又可行的辦法, 試轉貼出來, 大家比比意見 :

問: 我是香港人,在日後本人要往大陸工作,星期天休息,每天都返 ...
According to the info. from my colleagues in China, there will be no half day counting now. It will be count at a full day even you are travelling on a daily bases.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.