推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Police Raid

Police Raid

Sorry for bros who prefer reading chinese. My chinese typing is terrible.I tried for the first time a certain upstairs spa which is 'hot' these days in that there have been numerous reports of younger BGs. I must be having a serious spell of bad luck, as first visit and a few minutes into massage there was a police raid. I took a statement and hope my statement is of no value to the police. The process lasted less than an hour. It is not the end of the world but it is quite worrying because u never know what will happen: later when police do their investigation or in court. From what I overheard, it was not the first time for that place and heard someone complaining how they can do business if they come so often. Bros be careful these days. I don't know if this specific Spa is a victim these days or all Spas are. My guess is I see no reason why others cannot be raided.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-6 12:40 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: SPA
本帖最近評分記錄
  • 白貓兒 金錢 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-6 13:08
  • 白貓兒 威望 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-6 13:08
  • 白貓兒 體力 +20 多謝分享 2012-7-6 13:08

Which one are u talking about? This is your first post and how could we know which spa you're talking about?

I can see in your sharing you have already tried to avoid giving any substantial hint as to which shop it is.That the shop has young girls does not constitute much of a hint as this is claimed in reports about so many shops.However I have to delete a sentence that could draw particular attention and specific speculation. I hope you understand.You have been as discreet as need be, if what you share is true. If a spa shop has actually been raided I dont think it is good for you to name it or hint at it unless it has been reported in the press. This is to avoid putting any undue pressure on the shop in question.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-8 08:15 編輯 ]

God's mill grinds slow but sure.

sorry, what's your purpose?

I of course cannot state any purpose on his behalf
but to me he sounds sincere.

For those play, it must be safe.  So far there is one shop real safe with relative open information.

[ 本帖最後由 simcity4000 於 2012-7-6 17:45 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 smallcat371 於 2012-7-6 04:28 發表
Sorry for bros who prefer reading chinese. My chinese typing is terrible.I tried for the first time a certain upstairs spa which is 'hot' these days in that there have been numerous reports of youn ...
ching, what time did you visit the  spa?

Thanks for report !!!!

Ching Smallcat371, implies & reminds:
1) play smart & play careful;
2) don't be upwind sailing;
3) safe money and save yourself NOW;
4) Mongkok, TST, Jordan, Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung.....all are risky NOW;
5) your family knows what you did, once your record in police side;

[ 本帖最後由 LTF_123 於 2012-7-10 12:09 編輯 ]

Don't mislead others if you mean I, the board moderator, here.The above are your ideas and I have not said anything to the effect of those.

Your correction noted on 10 July.

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2012-7-11 12:42 編輯 ]

版主, 其實可否教我們一下, 如果真係遇到呢D情況我們應該點做? 會記錄在案嗎?

引用:
原帖由 ericwong520 於 2012-7-16 16:04 發表 版主, 其實可否教我們一下, 如果真係遇到呢D情況我們應該點做? 會記錄在案嗎?
很難說 又要和警方合作 亦要顧合自己利益及考慮技師
我亦不能在此教唆人作假口供

引用:
原帖由 ericwong520 於 2012-7-16 16:04 發表
版主, 其實可否教我們一下, 如果真係遇到呢D情況我們應該點做? 會記錄在案嗎?
如果被差佬要求上法庭作供都幾頭痛。

若果當堂斷正,而上警局,何止頭痛,直頭家變都似!

So, is that means 141 is even safer .... at least legal ?  

回復 11# 的帖子

其實係"大場"我都試過, 類似酒吧查牌咁啦

好似只係停哂所有野 (當然要著住褲仔), 冇續間房爆咁誇張, 好似查完d 女女之後就ok. 客沒有特別查

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.