推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[上樓骨] 銅鑼灣雅麗蓉

Why this shop so quiet? I thought this shop popularity is rising

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-2-8 14:41 發表 Why this shop so quiet? I thought this shop popularity is rising
怎洹A有此想像? 此埸技師相对穩定 無大Z化。
God's mill grinds slow but sure.

回復 52# 的帖子

i thought 楊怡會紅 and ETON closed might help out this shop

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-2-8 16:00 發表 i thought 楊怡會紅 and ETON closed might help out this shop
傻啦 全港各旺區每區內足場都閒閒地至少十零廿幾間市埸飽和分薄晒  無乜邊度獨大 網上討論的多少好多時未必反映市場佔有率

[ 本帖最後由 白貓兒 於 2013-2-8 20:02 編輯 ]

試了新技師may 年纪像三十頭 不是而家在一些
場能找到的c妹  但樣子ok  是陀地
dup和服務也非常好 感覺有罋釵P場的mandy
但mandy無返了。

What is the meaning of 醩妹?

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-3-1 10:59 發表
What is the meaning of p妹?
字體顯示問題
是o靚妹

回復 57# 的帖子

hahaha, got it ching

finally tried Boss Gigi great skin, figure, attitude, service, and etc. i have no complain but praise her friendly personality. i will definitely look for her again, finally have something to look for in HK island

想請教"如服務滿意, 二百蚊tips 合理" 意思係 在package 上面再加二百 ? 一般樓上水療and spa,有陰幾多不同價錢項目? 如果做到500 package, 是否再加200 蚊 tips = 700?

相關搜索目錄: SPA 水療
同是天涯俠客行,相逢何必曾相識
此刻及時尋歡樂,一切盡在笑談中

who are the girls working there now? I tried to visit gigi during cny but timing didnt work out.
I remember none of them give really hard massage, but the part 2 is good

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-3-4 15:23 發表 finally tried Boss Gigi great skin, figure, attitude, service, and etc. i have no complain but praise her friendly personality. i will definitely look for her again, finally have something to  ...
同場kk candy may 招呼也好
你第一次試了那位 覺得她招呼不好
但我第一帖已間接講她不是那毗ervice-oriented
不過亦有其吸引客處。

引用:
原帖由 ilikeblowjob 於 2013-3-4 15:54 發表 想請教"如服務滿意, 二百蚊tips 合理" 意思係 在package 上面再加二百 ? 一般樓上水療and spa,有陰幾多不同價錢項目? 如果做到500 package, 是否再加200 蚊 tips = 700?
一般有60/90分鐘香熏按摩及
100/120  分鐘spa
個别店最好問清楚先

对 package價以上再tip

相關搜索目錄: SPA 水療

引用:
原帖由 bigeuge 於 2013-3-4 16:07 發表 who are the girls working there now? I tried to visit gigi during cny but timing didnt work out.I remember none of them give really hard massage, but the part 2 is good
gigi  kk  candy   may
对 她們中力多

回復 62# 的帖子

i don't have chance to meet May yet..is KK the chubby one?

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-3-5 15:52 發表 i don't have chance to meet May yet..is KK the chubby one?
係细粒鴾痐猑hubby隉C

回復 66# 的帖子

i think i know who is KK, her personality seem very cute, but too chubby

Can anyone provide info about the new comer May???

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-3-6 15:08 發表 Can anyone provide info about the new comer May???
你看了我上面報告未?

oh thx for reminder, got it

KK was wearing a tight dress and set a pony tail yesterday, her face skin condition was very nice, got a cute smile as well

引用:
原帖由 SCWT 於 2013-3-7 15:21 發表 KK was wearing a tight dress and set a pony tail yesterday, her face skin condition was very nice, got a cute smile as well
唔chubby臐H

回復 72# 的帖子

she hided her fat well that day

NO wonder the time I did her, she had her hands in front of her stomach when she was massage me.... I only notice she has great "assets"

回復 74# 的帖子

hahhaha, 'assets'..i love this word

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.