推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

wife bra colletion 2014

本主題被作者加入到個人文集中
I super love this panties!

wish we can see some of your 老婆走光相

some boobs shots and some "triangle" shots or VPL, then later post the full set..

I feel like want to give her a good fuck

she caused me a lot of hard time

ah ha... no sponge, must be very soft and big

晚晚唔見幾億

wow bro she wear pantyhose? full set with the skirt please

wow 好期待

oh my god!!

bro thank you very much

I love the last pic very very much

bro please show me the skirt!! I love this type of skirt so much!! and the purple panties really turn me on!!!

oh that's hot pants, the purple are so sexy, I love this so much

Thank you thank you bro, I really like this very much.. you are my hero!!

wah the strap is so sexy, can't wait to see it in full set!

I'm sure it is high quality of sex everyday

Bro why can't I see the latest photos? Can you change the requirement please? I can't wait to see the dinner wear oh my god...

閱讀權限too high..

ching you have a lot of quiet supporters here, it is more than 10,000 of views of this thread and actually I would prefer to check a pure photo thread on daily basis rather than go search which floor got latest photo update.

too bad it is not like facebook that we can like the photos then at least you will see how many LIKES you will receive, LIKES is better than those thread who need reply then only can view photos then we will see a lot of "thx for sharing" all these rubbish comments.

I know the reason why the comments are less here, cos this is a purely photo session, if ching you are going to tell a bit of the story of the day with the photos, then it will become very teasing and those hardcore commentors will come out and flood the thread....but I'll still prefer a pure photo thread which I can quietly enjoy it everyday

Keep it on bro

Bro, wish you can keep it free.. I can only afford to view few more photos and then go broke

the dinner dress series is killing me

and bro thanks for your kindness to keep it free so that we can continue to jj everyday

超期待這套OL裝的全身照

your wife must be thinking that wearing pant is so safe so she wear such a sexy panties inside

have you ever asked her whether she run light before which she found someone saw her sexy panties, or even nipples?

I'm sure right after she told you that and you would find out the panties and also gave her a "hard time" ya

very rare color, damn sexy and I can't wait for the full set!!

I want to see the full pic of night gown

但我更加想看阿嫂身材, 想看那麼sexy的衣服和內衣褲穿在她身上有多麼的美

好期待

is this what she wears at home?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.