:| ǭ^ | Esseq͵@~ | @_Uu{ Chun Po Gas | ѹڤRvҮ | rWe |

osD
L

[] A验证W错WTY

A验证W错WTY

iaWjGWWTY
i师评jG80
i闲ɲjG298/398/498
i娱乐评jGW̪@q时VA\紧QXhAHes过WAtӫqkA~靓kɲ钱@Ah数a谱AҥH@Φ~Ns过A问Oa话ɲ师AuӪAU内eAP觉a谱AA[ȪAL诚N热PANs试@UC

b细ĝ阵AHZ师A虽Mtna艳AtڝAM纯kJC换nuAAڝnyN开lCĪAU错AڳQh讲СAja򥻪AAU过{쩱nAN쩱PA开l惯A|ĦrڴNQ过]it쩱h罗^A师话\]规wInTQHWA问ѡH讲\]t90An֦n难90CNOLHL`A说师L认uC

过{70HWAtګA师话֤_80CҥH话AU߱错C过{师AUL热PA]为HtnNKBWAiiHڳMANNݺNN˸]师tN绝Ct~讲UA\]ȪAn错A߱nM蔼i亲AӮaM綠quthC

Hi Ching,

Could you pm the MM contact point for this still have good sevices level !

Thanks !

THANK YOU for sharing

Dear All,

Just back from SH and try the W TY but get the bad services and the JC ask the tips for 300/400 and finish the whole process less than 60 mins.  I have complaint to the ȪA for such poor attribute and serives but without any feedback !  

complaint

oh my god !!    Another advertisement .   Besides report at once.  what else can we  do ?

Can you PM me? I will go to SH next week and really want to try.

thanks Bro.

iHPMڶ
ڤUhW

ޥ:
moodown 2015-10-14 12:16 o
Dear All,

Just back from SH and try the W门 TY but get the bad services and the JC ask the tips for 300/400 and finish the whole process less than 60 mins.  I have complaint to the ȪA for such p ...
Can you tel us which Agent you called?
I love HK

Brothers, if you want info, please ask clearly who you want or who are you asking for? If you ask people to "PM you".......what do you means???????
I love HK

ޥ:
merlot 2015-11-27 10:11 o
Brothers, if you want info, please ask clearly who you want or who are you asking for? If you ask people to "M you".......what do you means???????
Thanks.
UBrothers, QݰݤWnJ]SΦnJAgentФUH

osD

nnGQװϬOHYɤWd覡B@AҦduʡBʤΥ߳Atk߳dCӤ@dץuNḓӤHNAëD߳AΤᤣHऺeAۦP_euʡCΤUAΤMDM~N(pABkߩΧ굥D)Cѩ󥻰QװϨuYɤWdvB@覡ҳWAG৹ʹҦdAYŪ̵o{dX{DApڭ̡CQװϦvRdΩڵHhWdAPɥ禳RdvQCżgʨ©yBBVⱡɤOΤHסAqЦ۫ߡCOd@kvQC

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.