推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

[檔案] Par3 貨架

回復 2125# 的帖子

I don't know exactly whether she worth you to save the relationship or not. You 2 are the only person can say this. However, I think you should talk to her open-minded and straight enough that what is your bottom line and if she is so love in you. She change change herself.

[ 本帖最後由 7-siu 於 2010-6-2 12:38 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-1 19:09 發表
please don't talk to her regarding anything about me, cuz i complain about she talks about our relationship on her blog, so just pretend knowing nothing la, and pls be nice to her, don't do anything t ...
You want to save the relationship or you want to save her from working in the old environment?

i think i have made up my mind, if she doesn't take the first step to show any sign of sorry or soften down her attitude, then i will let it go. if she feels that i am the bad guy in this case, so let it be.
the reason i am rethinking about saving the relationship is that i ask her to take 成人高考 and ask her to start learning english in order to prepare for the exam, i just talk to someone else today, it may not be a realistic routine for her, so i am wondering if after she tried for a few days learning english, she really feels a lot of pressure that lead her to flee away from the situation, to be honest, i have promised her to do take whatever lesson she wants to learn origionally and all of a sudden, i just plan everything for her and she may actually have something else in her mind, any way la, every break up is hard to swallow in the beginning if she doesn't completely betray me, let's see how things develop and decide lor.
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2010-6-1 20:49 發表
I don't know exactly whether she worth you to save the relationship or not. You 2 are the only person can say this. However, I think you should talk to her open-minded and straight enough that what is ...
she always has the heart to change herself, but it is usually only 三分鐘熱度 and then it will spinned away, that is the hard part for me, other than her temper and lying to me, she is so lovely in so many ways, ai...
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-1 22:56 發表

she always has the heart to change herself, but it is usually only 三分鐘熱度 and then it will spinned away, that is the hard part for me, other than her temper and lying to me, she is so lovely i ...
講大話-其實好多師兄都講(包括我自己),
但有時你知你身邊的人呃你,佢唔係呃你感情。。。而佢亦對你感情係真而係瞞住你其他野。。。。甘你又可唔可以接受啊?

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2010-6-2 09:30 發表

講大話-其實好多師兄都講(包括我自己),
但有時你知你身邊的人呃你,佢唔係呃你感情。。。而佢亦對你感情係真而係瞞住你其他野。。。。甘你又可唔可以接受啊?
true.  as long as those lies are not very damaging, you should think whether you could accept those or not. We all want total transparency of girls but we also steal jump behind them regardless..  

Seeing it this way, the girl is so amateur in lying that you know the truth. If the girl is so professional in lying that you do not even notice it, would it be better/worse?  
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

Par 3, See it this way: She lies to you just because she is serious about you. I just have no intention lie to my SP/LB just because I don't give them a damn !

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-1 02:26 發表

咁你咪你係圍內巴打最後一個最後一次見佢咯
She pretended as usual with you during our QQ dialogue today and she said : She's in her mom's home.
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2010-6-2 23:31 發表

She pretended as usual with you during our QQ dialogue today and she said : She's in her mom's home.
what time did u talk to her ar?
i think let's pretend it this way lor, we have chatted calmly, there is some issues need to be resolved and it will take some time
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

我想去紥咗佢,香港有冇未生過小朋友都肯做嘅醫生介紹呀?定係香港醫生唔會問嘅呢?
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-3 10:24 發表

what time did u talk to her ar?
i think let's pretend it this way lor, we have chatted calmly, there is some issues need to be resolved and it will take some time
I used the mobile QQ yesterday and chatted with her around 17:40 - 18:25.
引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-3 10:25 發表

我想去鼳\,香港有冇未生過小朋友都肯做屩憟秅雯虴r?定係香港醫生唔會問鴭O?
You've to think this issue twice B4 the operation !!

[ 本帖最後由 DrTea 於 2010-6-3 12:21 編輯 ]
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

三思三思! Think before you leap !!!!!

真係思咗起碼十幾年啦,我喺呢度問過,全部都係問結咗婚未生咗仔未,如果唔駛証明係循例隨口問的話,我真係好想呃佢哋我離咗婚有個仔
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-3 17:45 發表
真係思咗起碼十幾年啦,我喺呢度問過,全部都係問結咗婚未生咗仔未,如果唔駛証明係循例隨口問的話,我真係好想呃佢哋我離咗婚有個仔
你点知在外面,你不知不觉间有了很多"开枝散叶"呢!?

我上次已經好大罪惡感,好在佢雖然為老公呃我,但都算有情有義放過我一馬,呢幾年個陰影仲未散呀
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-6-3 18:05 發表
我上次已經好大罪惡感,好在佢雖然為老公呃我,但都算有情有義放過我一馬,呢幾年個陰影仲未散呀
乜講講下....轉左討論內容?

What a long long time story

前几天看到小毛在林芝自驾游意外。3哥在那边小心点。等你回来出动!

回復 3# 的帖子

真令人懷念07年的人仔水位, 現在就真是令人不想回去

原諒一個人應唔應該如果佢呃我就扮乜都唔知配合,徹底地完全前事不計呢?我只做到佢如果唔呃我的話我真係可以真心原諒佢接受佢所有嘅行為.但有條件嘅原諒算唔算真係原諒呢?面對一段知啲唔知啲又證實咗佢純熟地睜大眼講大話嘅空窗期,我篤爆佢之後為顧全大局冇追問落去,佢好似真係當過咗骨咁,我只可以做到如果呢個懸案解決唔倒,以後我會佢做初一,我做十五先可以心理平衡少少,但咁嘅情況之下去想將來有冇可能有結果呢?咁樣喺埋一齊仲有冇意思呢?
尋開心,但求過得人,過得自己
你對我好,我對你好

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-7-10 10:33 發表
原諒一個人應唔應該如果佢呃我就扮乜都唔知配合,徹底地完全前事不計呢?我只做到佢如果唔呃我的話我真係可以真心原諒佢接受佢所有嘅行為.但有條件嘅原諒算唔算真係原諒呢?面對一段知啲唔知啲 ...
have you heard about the song "你暪我暪“嗎? understand you want the total truth but in reality, truth is often hard to take.  Besides, girls in China take honesty less seriously (may be more applied to working girls,)...

Not sure what she hides behind you but if it is very serious and you could not forget, then you may want to call it a day...  
人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选择了复杂,选择了叹息!

引用:
原帖由 par3 於 2010-7-10 10:33 發表
原諒一個人應唔應該如果佢呃我就扮乜都唔知配合,徹底地完全前事不計呢?我只做到佢如果唔呃我的話我真係可以真心原諒佢接受佢所有嘅行為.但有條件嘅原諒算唔算真係原諒呢?面對一段知啲唔知啲 ...
c兄。。我覺得要拥有長期感情和關係。。。付出是必須的。。。。。包括原諒同包容。。。。
如果決定左付出的話。。又可必計較那麼清楚呢。。。。

嘩! 呢個post好勁

this forum is very very funny... a 2007 post talked about 2006 stuff can be put on the first page...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.