±À¤¶:| ¶}½´¨®³»ºû­×½¨­ | Email Hosting | Online Shop System | makeup course | Wedding Photography Tip | Bordeaux Red | English learning | »ÉÆrÆW°®ª£¤ûªe |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³½u·s»D¤k¥D«ù/°OªÌ - ±iÀR¤å

she looks great in C.

Why covered your thighs? They sure look great in black C!

I would love her to move to the morning team and dress more professionally with dresses and hose.

iCable is too cheap now to recruit and retain staff. They would probably pay big bucks for management people to suck up to Grandpa.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 0000000 ©ó 2020-11-16 09:42 µoªí

À³¸Ó­ø·|°Õ,¦Ó®aªð¦³½u¥D«ù³£«Y«È¦ê©Ê½è

·í¦~ûHCable¦­±á¥¿¨ì...¦Ó®a´N¥þµ{ÂN§¤
Thanks, Bro. I do love her natural beauty with a nice touch of makeup! I noticed somebody talking about her working this TV segment as a part time gig. In my wishful thinking, I still would like decent young women like her with some exquisite taste/style in dress wardrobe to work in the morning team. Her program doesn't need her to dress very classy but you photo from the past shows that she knew what to wear for what occasions.
Thanks for the photo!

The present team is so stale with high turnover rates and possibly low morale especially after Auntie Mei's departure.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ cytodex ©ó 2020-11-16 10:40 ½s¿è ]

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.