推介:| 英語課程 | 職業英語 | English course | English learning | Toeic | Bulats |

發新話題
打印

[原創] Successful Job Interviews

As an interviewer, I would say that this question is a dumb question. Maybe I will ask this sort of stupid question because human resources put me in a situation that I should see those job seekers or I don't like that candidate.

If I am the candidate, I would say "This is not a productive question to be answered because you are the one who spend this valuable time to figure out whether I am the right person. If you really think you are wasting time interviewing me, you shouldn't be here or I shouldn't be invited in the first place. Of course I come here is to get the work done as you are. Therefore, the reason you shall hire me is I am the one will get the job done in logical way and on time."  

Do remember don't lie about yourself. It is very easy for a trained interviewer to figure out that you are lying. Don't not make an assumption for the interviewer (e.g. I am the right person for this job) because smart people hates smart people.

If I really like the candidate, I would rather ask him/her the related material instead of those unprofessional question. The aim of the conversation is to figure out the candidate's personality and ability (or even you can find out how honest he/she is) in such a half an hour session.

Interviewer should remember! Unless you are hiring a person to be representing the company in front of the public or just a salesperson, the one who performs the best speech won't be a good employee.
I'll be back!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.