±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¦³½u·s»D¤k¥D¼½ - ³¯³Í¸a

The good days are over now. Their production is going off a cliff!

We can kiss her legs good bye. Not that she would wear any hose sitting anyway...but sitting behind the desk is so wasting her "talent"

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ cytodex ©ó 2020-12-7 11:13 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ cchseanhk ©ó 2021-1-19 10:08 µoªí
¦Ó®a³s¶}¹qµøÚ» Cable ¦­±áûH·N±ý³£µL¡A¶V°µ¶V®t
Love to see her move to the night shift and stand next to Candace.

Pretty face! Good to see full body shots.
But, she really needs to invest in more heels and better quality hose. No anchors can just put on a single pair of heels day in day out.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mask8888 ©ó 2021-2-18 21:43 µoªí
ı±o®ü­x¦³¤Ö¤ÖªÎ¡A¤£¹LÁÙ¥i¥H
With the top anchors like Candace and Lizzie out of the picture, she is as good as iCable gets for now.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ronno ©ó 2021-2-25 18:22 µoªí
CableµL¤H¨ì­n®ü­x¼´®I°]¸g
For whatever reason, I think she look so hot!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ penalty_pick ©ó 2021-2-25 23:08 µoªí

°]¸gÃ䦳¤kªÖªø´ÁµÛµ·
I like §d­Y·ì when the camera man showed full body shots which she sometimes entertained us with her choice of skirts/hoses. But, her recent close up shots behind the counter don't interest me any more...

Nice top! It seems she is not good at wearing umbrella skirts like Candace Ho.

Good demonstration why bare legs are not presentable

nice skirt!

Standing away from that florescence floor light gives her a more sharp look.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ penalty_pick ©ó 2021-4-7 23:02 µoªí

µÛµ·¦³²ª

I see. Perhaps, this pair has been worn for months or even years and the rubber band has started losing the elasticity to hold the hose from sliding down her waist and thighs.

What I recommend is to invest in a good pair with better control top.

«á¥Í¤k«Y¥i¥HµÛ±o©ñ啲.
¥H§ÚÆ[¹î, Ê\¦çµÛ®É¦n®É®z! ¯u«Y­n´«¦h¹ï¾c!

¥H«eCandace ¦PLizzie«YÃѵۭm¦hªº!

37 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.