推介:| Make Friends | 交友 | 婚姻介紹 | 網上交友 | 幽默 | 趣味網頁 | 娛樂 | 魔術 | 精品 | 玩具 |

38 12
發新話題
打印

[灌水] what is love?

To FXXKALLDAY,

JUST TALK TO YOU WIFE. don't be silent. but be patient. otherwise, just argue as the result. you are a man a head of the family. communicate with your wife

I have tried to talk to my wife but usually she is very determined and not necessary cares about my feeling and point. In any event, she has changed recently and and is more patient instead of rebutting me right away.

On my side, I've tried to stop all other thinking and concentrate on work, community service and taking care of the kids.

LOVE is everything u want & need to do to satisfy your sex partner,
make her smile & make her feel your hard work on her body......
to let her have "HIGH TIDE".............do your best only on "Her"

I do agree that there has to be love before sex can follow.

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-7-19 06:26 發表
I do agree that there has to be love before sex can follow.
可惜唔係個個男人都會咁諗:
http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-75026-1-1.html

love is.....

good good good !

Dear Violetblue

I agree that some men are sex-driven while others are not. Should I say the same applies to women as well?

最愛是誰

曲:盧冠廷
 詞:潘源良
 編:劉志遠

在世間尋覓愛侶
 尋獲了但求共聚
 然而共處半生都過去
 我偏偏又後悔

別了她原為了妳
 留住愛亦留住罪
 誰料伴你的心今已碎
 卻有她在夢裡

為何離別了 卻願再相隨
 為何能共對 又平淡似水
 問如何下去 為何猜不對
 何謂愛 其實最愛只有誰
 (何謂愛 誰讓我找到愛的證據)

任每天如霧過去
 沉默裡任寒風吹
 誰人是我一生中最愛
 答案可是絕對

引用:
原帖由 newslipper 於 2007-7-27 13:05 發表
最愛是誰

然而共處半生都過去
 我偏偏又後悔

現今的婚姻是很脆弱的,
有多少人可以白頭到老,
此生不渝?

Quite the contrary, I think most couples (at least in the Chinese society) have kept their marriage till the end although they may not feel that satisfied in their hearts. Or some of them may actually seek extra-marital affairs. Nonetheless, I think the Chinese thinking is that divorce is bad to the kids, and for the sake of the kids, well continue the marriage relationship despite no love in-between

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-7-28 22:47 發表
Quite the contrary, I think most couples (at least in the Chinese society) have kept their marriage till the end although they may not feel that satisfied in their hearts. Or some of them may actua ...
通常男人不太介意發展婚外情。
女人則比較保守,
即使婚姻不如意也會採取啞忍的態度,
獨守空床。

當然也有一部份另類的。

引用:
原帖由 fuckallday 於 2007-7-28 22:47 發表
Quite the contrary, I think most couples (at least in the Chinese society) have kept their marriage till the end although they may not feel that satisfied in their hearts. Or some of them may actua ...
So 這兩句歌辭 :

[然而共處半生都過去
 我偏偏又後悔]

令人產生共鳴

agree.

BTW, the song "最愛是誰" is also one of my favorites.

38 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.