±À¤¶:| ½Õ¸Ñ­û½Òµ{ | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | Àç¾i¾Ç½Òµ{ |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¸ÛÁܦU¥S§Ì³z¹L¶°¦X¤O¶q±À¤¶»É»É,¨Ã¥H¤½¥­¤½¥¿³ø§i±À©ô¦y¨F©Cµo§Q¤j·H

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-3-16 16:07 µoªí

Thanks! Brother Johnny, can you reply?
Thank you for joining us as hunter at Fai Lei.
As fa as I understand, some girls will not keep advertisement continuously at 141. According to them, they said the effect for making advertisement there from time to time lets Brothers having the curiosity for searching; besides, a girl at Observatory Road said 141 had increased the price for 10%!

Any way, according to my opinion, Tung Tung's performance is still excellent and worth to try.

ªñ¬P´Á¤£¤ÖÉÆÉƳ£·P¤ß·W,¦]¦Ó¦h¼ÆÂǾ÷¥ð®§. ª½¦Ü¬Q¤Ñ¤~¦bµo§Q¬Ý¨ì¤j³¡¥÷ÉÆÉƶ}¤u.

¹q¸Ü±µÄ²¨ì»É»É,¦o¦h¼Æ·|¦b©ú¤Ñ(¬P´Á¤­)¶}¤u! ¼M!¦nÅo!²×©ó¥i¥H¦A¦P²ÓJohnny¥X嚟happy!

§ÚÂIª¾µo§Q啲ÉƦ³ªð¤u? «¢«¢­è¥h¤F¬~¼Ó¨Ã¸Õ¤F¤»¼Ó¤T«Ñ»É»É¹jÂ÷ªº·s¤kCindy (´À¤u) . ³Ñ°µ,³£OK§r!

³ø§i? ¿ð啲¦A¼g!  ¤µ±ß¤Ó¦£¤F! Sorry!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-3-27 22:39 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-3-27 01:32 µoªí
ªñ¬P´Á¤£¤ÖÉÆÉƳ£·P¤ß·W,¦]¦Ó¦h¼ÆÂǾ÷¥ð®§. ª½¦Ü¬Q¤Ñ¤~¦bµo§Q¬Ý¨ì¤j³¡¥÷ÉÆÉƶ}¤u.

¹q¸Ü±µÄ²¨ì»É»É,¦o¦h¼Æ·|¦b©ú¤Ñ(¬P´Á¤­)¶}¤u! ¼M!¦nÅo!²×©ó¥i¥H¦A¦P²ÓJohnny¥X嚟happy!

§ÚÂIª¾µo§Q ...
Ah! It's a good news for me in knowing that Tung Tung is back to service on Friday. I'd read many brothers' reports for her when I was still working outside Hong Kong.

By the way, is there any other suggestions at Fat Lay, as I would like to visit one to two more girls there within one to two weeks.

Sweet lady with good bone skill and marvellous service

Today I had tried Tung Tung's service. I totally agree with brother's comment, This sweet lady deserves recognition.

Regarding the feature of Tung Tung, frankly speaking, I have met girls with more sexy or beautiful outlook; however, as some brothers said, Tung Tung looks sweet and polite. While Tung Tung does not put on heavy face-painting, she really does not look like those girls in the "business". On the other hand, she has an attractive physical outlook and body shape, especially her breast and nipples; her pubes looks sexy.

Tung Tung is quite considerate. Since I am sweatily when I enter the room, Tung Tung helps to dry my sweat immediately, and also to open the air-conditioner.

Before I begin the massage, I observe that Tung Tung has books on her shelf, including the Kite-runner, a famous fiction being popular recently. During conversation, Tung Tung expresses her opinion to economic, political and societal situation in Middle East; I enjoy the sharing time, having a feling talking with a girl friend. Actually I have tried to invite her to have movie with me, but she smiles and replies that she does not go out with any "customer". I totally accept her decision; as she says, she would like having her own privacy.

I have long time not receiving massage since I go abroad for work, I really enjoy her bone skill. As mentioned by other brothers, Tung Tung does the massage naked. The experience is extremely exciting.

When staring part 2, Tung Tung behaves like a coyly girl. I begin to do the massage back to Tung Tung, she giggles but without rejection; I like that process! Soon I observe that her skin is reddish, pair of nipple shows she is ready for sex. Tung Tung does not play leching position nor acts during ML, but she acts to make me feel comfort; besides, I like her sound and facial expression during ML, especially when she is in climax.

After the act, she still holding me in bed. We start washing only after we have some period of talking!  

I like the experience. I fear that I seem to love Tung Tung. At least with good feeling to her.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-3-30 00:04 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-3-29 18:53 µoªí
Today I had tried Tung Tung's service. I totally agree with brother's .
What a great report. Must be one of the best 141.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-3-29 18:53 µoªí
Today I had tried Tung Tung's service. I totally agree with brother's comment, This sweet lady deserves recognition.

Regarding the feature of Tung Tung, frankly speaking, I have met girls with m ...
®v¥S¦n§ë¤JWor! §Ú³£¦P·N»É»É«Y´µ¤å,啲·Pı«Y²H²H¦Ó³vº¥¿@¯P嗰ºØ.

¦ýÄU®v¥S­ø¦n¤Ó»{¯u, ¨I²î«á´NµLªkݯ¨ä¥Lè°¤k.³Ñ«Yµo§Q³£¦³¦n¦h¦n³¥. ¦pªG¥i¥H§Y¤é¨Ó¦^,³s²`¦`...µ¥µ¥¤@¨Ç¦a°Ï啲ÉÆ­«¦h§r!

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-3-30 23:29 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-3-30 15:05 µoªí

®v¥S¦n§ë¤JWor! §Ú³£¦P·N»É»É«Y´µ¤å,啲·Pı«Y²H²H¦Ó³vº¥¿@¯P嗰ºØ.

¦ýÄU®v¥S­ø¦n¤Ó»{¯u, ¨I²î«á´NµLªkݯ¨ä¥Lè°¤k.³Ñ«Yµo§Q³£¦³¦n¦h¦n³¥. ¦pªG¥i ...
Thanks for your advice and concern.

I understand that many people say it is not worth to give up birds in the forest instead of just getting one bird only. However, I also believe that one bird in hand is better than having thousand of birds in forest. Nevertheless, since I'm still trying to catch up the time to taste more girls, I will not stay with one girl yet!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-3-30 23:59 µoªí

Thanks for your advice and concern.

I understand that many people say it is not worth to give up birds in the forest instead of just getting one bird only. However, I also believe that on ...
¦U¥S§Ì¦Û¦³¦Û¤vªº­ì«h!  

©ú¤Ñ©ñ°²¥ð®§, Àx¦n¼uÃĬP´Á¤»¦A¨ìµo§QÂyÆA...·íµM¥]¬A¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡¥¼Ý¯ªº»É»É.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-4 18:44 ½s¿è ]

²×©ó¤µ¤È¦A¨ìµo§Qݯ»É»É. ¥Ñ©ó¤w¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡¨S¦³«ö¼¯¤Î±Àªo,¦b¼ô±xªº®ðª^¤U±µ¨ü»É»ÉªºªA°È¥»¨­¤w¬O¤@ºØ¨É¨ü.

¥i¯à¦]¬°¤[¥¼¨£­±,¤µ¤Ñ¤pJohnny¦ÛµM¶}¤ß,¦Ó»É»É¦b°Ê±¡®É¨­¤Wµo¥Xªº¤@ºØ®ð¨ý¥O§Ú¯S§O¿³¾Ä! ©ó¬O¤µ¤ÑML³¡¥÷°µ¤F¸ûªø®É¶¡,¦ý»É»É¤£¦ý¨S¦³©ê«è,¤Ï¦Ó¦b¨Æ«á«Õ«Õªº¦b¦Õ»y®Éªí¥Ü«Ü¨É¨ü(¨ä¹ê¤£½×¯u°²,¦¹®É¦¹¦a¨k¤H¦ÛµM¨ü¸¨!)! (¬Û¤Ï,§Ú«K´¿¦b¥_¨¤¸Õ¹L¤@¦ì¼Ë¤£¿ù,¦ý«o¤£Ä@¹LÄÁ,¥ç¤£¤¤·NML³¡¥÷¤Óªøªº¼Ó¤W°©!!

¦b¶¢²á´Á¶¡,»É»É´£¤Îªñ¨Óµo§Q³X«È¸û¥H«e¤Ö¤F¨Ç,¥¼ª¾­ì¦]. ¨ä¹êªñ¤ë¨Ó§Ú¤]´¿¦b¨ä¥L°ÏªºÉÆÉƨº¨àÅ¥¹L¦³Ãö²{¶H. §Ú¦Û¤v¦b¬~¼Ó®É¥çµo²{¤Ö¤F¨Ç¥S§Ì. ¦U¦ì¥S§Ì,§A­Ì¬O§_¤]µoı¦p¦¹?

¦Ü©ó§Ú¤µ¤Ñ¬°¦ó¥uݯ»É»É¦Ó¤£¸Õµo§Q¨ä¥LÉÆ? ±ýª¾­ì¦],½Ð¨ì¥t¤@½×¾Â<­»´ä®á®³¯D«Ç¤Î¼Ó¤W°©>¬Ý§Úªº¤@¬q·s³ø§i<¼Ó¤W°©: §Ú¬°¦óÁ鱡?!>.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-10 01:05 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-9 15:44 µoªí
²×©ó¤µ¤È¦A¨ìµo§Qݯ»É»É. ¥Ñ©ó¤w¦³¤@¬q®É¶¡¨S¦³«ö¼¯¤Î±Àªo,¦b¼ô±xªº®ðª^¤U±µ¨ü»É»ÉªºªA°È¥»¨­¤w¬O¤@ºØ¨É¨ü.

¥i¯à¦]¬°¤[¥¼¨£­±,¤µ¤Ñ¤pJohnny¦ÛµM¶}¤ß,¦Ó»É»É¦b°Ê±¡®É¨­¤Wµo¥Xªº¤@ºØ®ð ...
Buddy

the reason why there are fewer brothers in Fat Lee could be because of the recent crimes, and brothers are worried about being checked by police or reporters.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-9 23:44 µoªí

¥i¯à¦]¬°¤[¥¼¨£­±,¤µ¤Ñ¤pJohnny¦ÛµM¶}¤ß,¦Ó»É»É¦b°Ê±¡®É¨­¤Wµo¥Xªº¤@ºØ®ð ...
Some of my friends told me that a time when I was working aboard, many brothers go to China for girls. They said there are more pretty girls in China, not only because they are more cheaper, most girls are willing to serve.

Besides, I think probably most of us still do not want to stick to one girl. However, as long as I am the one who pay money, I only concern who can give more value added entertainments, and also the "in-love" feeling.

Tung Tung is the kind of girl who can give me such good feeling and also the enjoyment in massage.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ happysunny ©ó 2008-4-12 00:40 µoªí

Some of my friends told me that a time when I was working aboard, many brothers go to China for girls. They said there are more pretty girls in China, not only because they are more cheaper, mo ...
I agree to your statement by 200% and Tung is the number one girl I have ever tried in Hong Kong USB............. we used to be with very sweet relationship but those were the days!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-4-12 08:08 µoªí

I agree to your statement by 200% and Tung is the number one girl I have ever tried in Hong Kong USB............. we used to be with very sweet relationship but those were the days!
icheng®v¥S¦n­@µL«Y¤@¼Ó¤@¼g嘢,³s§A©O­Ó¦Ü·R»É»É³£¸ÜµLݯ¦n­@,«Y­ø«Yªø°µ°ê¤º¤j¤Ö, ©w«Y¬K¬î¤j¤ý? ¤S­ø³q¥t¦³·sÅw¥]°_¾¤¨É¨ü!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-12 10:20 µoªí

icheng®v¥S¦n­@µL«Y¤@¼Ó¤@¼g嘢,³s§A©O­Ó¦Ü·R»É»É³£¸ÜµLݯ¦n­@,«Y­ø«Yªø°µ°ê¤º¤j¤Ö, ©w«Y¬K¬î¤j¤ý? ¤S­ø³q¥t¦³·sÅw¥]°_¾¤¨É¨ü!
I change my target to explore SNs in CP and area nearby.......... and the finding is marvellous.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2008-4-14 08:47 µoªí

I change my target to explore SNs in CP and area nearby.......... and the finding is marvellous.
§Ú¤w¦³¥h¬Ý¤ÎªY½à§A­Ìªº³ø§i!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-14 13:19 µoªí

Hey buddy, you mean you have now moved to play in CP and gave up on HK?
And I have a question for you re: Maggie/Angel in your USB topic.  Please take a look if you have time. thks.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ johnnyjohnny ©ó 2008-4-14 21:19 µoªí

Though Ihave travelled quite a lot for fun in CP these days, I still miss Tung quite a lot. I can't deny that she is one of the best of the best!

Brother
I tried coco by today.
Any comment?
She is local on 3/F.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sexexercise ©ó 2008-4-16 21:42 µoªí
Brother
I tried coco by today.
Any comment?
She is local on 3/F.
¥S§Ì, ½Ð¼g吓Coco嘅³ø§i¤ñ§Ú哋ªY½à§r!

¬Q¤Ñ±ß¤W¨ìµo§Q,µo²{6¼Óªñ¹q±èªº¤@¶¡©Ð¤w¸Ë­×,§â­ì¥»¦V¨«´Yªºªù«Ê¤F§@Àð,¦ÓÂà¨ì04«Ñ¥X¤J. ¦ý¥¼ª¾·|¦³¨º¤@­Ó·sÉƤW¯Z.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¸Ë­×

Johnny¥S

¬Q¤Ñ¥»¨Ó·Qtry §Aªº¤ßÀY¦n»É»É(¤u§@¤¤), (¤p³ì or  yuki -but ¥h¨ì§Ñ°Owhich ³æ¦ì),
°ß¦³¦b3, 4, 5, 6 ¼Ó¬~¼Ó, ¦b3 ¼Ó¬Ý¨ì local -"CoCo".
¼Ë¤l(§ÚªM¯ù, age under 25) °Ý»ù480 , ok la.
¦Û¤v°£­m, ¨Í¯D3 ¤ÀÄÁ.
¤W§É,¤W®M§j3 ¤ÀÄÁ
¤W°¨(¤k¤W)
¤¤³~³n¥ª(¤£³ßcondom ¤Ó«p), Å¥Á¿¥Í·N¤Ó¦n,condom °Ý¹jÂ÷­É.
¦A¤W(ÉN¶ÊÄÁ) ¥[ky, this time over 10 ¤ÀÄÁ.
Part time girl, ·|Âà³õ
ü«¹q¸Ü, ·|½Ô~.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¯ù

Johnny¥S

¬Q¤Ñ¤U¤È¨ìµo§Q¥»¨Ó·Qtry §Aªº¤ßÀY¦n»É»É(¤u§@¤¤), (¤p³ì¥ð®§ or  yuki ¤u§@¤¤),
°ß¦³¦b 6 ¼Ó«ö¨ä¥L号½X, ¦b6 ¼Ó«ö¥ªA¦PC,³Ì«á¤J¥ªA¹h
¼Ë¤lOK°÷°ª °Ý»ù3/4/5 , ok la.
¦Û¤v°£­m, ¨Í¯D5 ¤ÀÄÁ.
¤W§É«ö¼¯¥\¤Ò¥i¥H,¤§«á²Ä2,
¤W®M§j3-5 ¤ÀÄÁ
¤§«á¤W°¨(¤k¤W)
¤¤³~¨k¤W¤k¤U.
¤j¬ù 15 ¤ÀÄÁ§¹¨Æ.
ÉÆÉƦn§ë¤J,¦U¦ì¥i¥H¤@¸Õ,
¦ý§Ú¤£·|½Ô~.¦]¬°·Q§ä¨ä¥L¤k¤k,¥Ñ¨ä·Qݯ»É»É,
Johnny¥S¥i¥HPM§Ú,¤ñ»É»É¹q¸Ü§Ú,§Ú·Q¤U¦¸¹w¬ù¥ý¤W¥h,­ø«Y¥Õ¨«¤@Âà?

Brother
Why copy some words from my report?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sexexercise ©ó 2008-4-17 17:25 µoªí
Brother
¦¹¤§¿×­^¶¯©Ò¨£²¤¦P,right?

ccp0169¥S¤Îsexexercise,Åwªï¥[¤Jµo§Q´MÅw¶¤.

ªñ¤é¦³¤£¤Ö¥S§Ì¨Ó¹q·Q¨ú±o»É»ÉÁpµ¸¹q¸Ü,¦ý¥Ñ©ó»É»É¦Û¤v·Q¥Ñ¦o¦Û¤v¨M©wµ¹¹q¸Ü¤©«È¤H,©Ò¥HµLªk¨p¤Uµ¹¹q¸Ü¤©¦U¥S§Ì! ½Ð½Ì!

sexexercise Brother

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ sexexercise ©ó 2008-4-17 05:25 PM µoªí
Brother
­ø¦n·N«äbrother, §Ú²Ä¤@¦¸¤W¨Ó¼g³ø§i, ¬Ý¹L§A¤å³¹¤§«á, ¨Ì§A¤èªk¼g¥ª§Ú³ø§i, ¦p¹ï§A¦³¼vÅT, sorry!

ccp0129¥S¯uªº«Ü¦³¬¡¤O,¬Q¤Ñ¥h¤Fµo§QݯÉÆ,¤µ¤Ñ¤S¨ì¦õ´°ªüMay¨º¸Ì. ªüMayªº§l¤O¨º»ò§Q®`,¬Û«H§A©ú¤ÑÀ³¸Ó­n¥ð®§¤@¤Ñ§a!
¤U¬P´Á¦A¥h§ä»É»É§a! °O±o¼g³ø§i!

¨£¨ì¦n嘢¦ÛµM·Q¸ò,sexerercise¥Sªº³ø§i¦³±ø²z, ·s¤â¥Î¨Ó§@«ü¤Þ¥ç¦³§@¥Î. ³o¥ç¬O§Ú­Ì¤@¯ZBig brotherªº«ü¾É§@¥Î. sexexercise¦n嘢!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.