Thank you for your prompt action

1. Kenzo1111
2. LWT
3. LWT
4. DJV2003
5. Tai
6. Tai
7. Barton

well done Barton!!! Oncologist! where are u?

I'd just been back to HK. I will confirm you on next Monday. Wish the best....

Hi Fellow, just wanna ask do you have any wine of vintage 1980 (which is available to sell me)? coz I am planning to buy one for celebration of my GF b'day this month. I tried a lot of wineshop but in vain.....

相關搜索目錄: Wine

check out this site:
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/category/wine/

if you are interested in the wine listed in the site, I will tell you the order method.  but the shipping cost is not cheap

You can ask Altaya, they have a Domaine de la Pousse d'Or Volnay 1er Cru Clos de la Bousse d'Or 1980 on the list, or I will suggest  you could try dessert wine which may be more reliable for old vintage.

A typhoon is approaching, may near HK on next Wednesday or Tuesday, have to wait for the forecast on next Monday.

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2008-9-20 10:50 發表
A typhoon is approaching, may near HK on next Wednesday or Tuesday, have to wait for the forecast on next Monday.
Tropical Storm "Hagupit"   ~   Monday 22nd morning upgraded to Typhoon

[ 本帖最後由 可愛老頑童 於 2008-9-22 07:38 編輯 ]
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

唔係呀嘛...

See the track from JTWC, 24/18Z !   Hope that it's not true or we have to change our schedule!
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

p 你個 k!!!  假嘅

I would suggest we  cancel / postpone  our Wednesday's date.      

I agree with LWT, although it may not has singal no. 8 as the storm move more south than originally expected but Wednesday should still have some heavy rain.

no problem, let's choose another date, any preference?

回復 1414# 的帖子

How about   Thursday, Oct 9th   Or   Friday, 10th.
As Next week is " Golden Week"  and Tue, Oct 7th is 重陽節

<14:22 >I've just asked Kitzzz to cancel the WED 24th reservation for us.

[ 本帖最後由 可愛老頑童 於 2008-9-22 14:22 編輯 ]

9 Oct is fine with me, how about others?

I'm OK on 9 oct.

引用:
原帖由 可愛老頑童 於 2008-9-22 01:44 PM 發表
How about   Thursday, Oct 9th   Or   Friday, 10th.
As Next week is " Golden Week"  and Tue, Oct 7th is 重陽節

I've just asked Kitzzz to cancel the WED 24th reservation for us.
I might have to join next time and you guys have fun.  I'm gonna have a busy time in the next five weeks due to family commitment and also my boss is coming to town.

9 Oct sounds a good day, I probably need to confirm in early Oct. Please wait for me!!

btw, thank you all of you kind help. I subsequently found a suitable wine to celebrate with her.

9 Oct will be good to me too!!!  

Dejavu, let me (us)  treat u next time u are free!  If u are ok anytime, i particularly go with u !!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2008-9-22 10:06 PM 發表
9 Oct will be good to me too!!!  

Dejavu, let me (us)  treat u next time u are free!  If u are ok anytime, i particularly go with u !!
good ar.  My boss leaves on Oct 29 Wed.  So I can come on that day.

OK!!! as a compensation for u !!

i am also available on 29 Oct wor

then, who can come, come 2 days lor Why not? it is good to have chance to eat good things, drink good wine, spend good moment with good friends!!!!

unfortunately I can't go on both dates! I'm OK on either 9 or 29 but only 1 day.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.