推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

三川指壓

Haha, last night I place my fist visit to 三川 , at first I want go to 春秋 but one brother has little accident there so I changed my mind. I have to wait for the room and few brothers coming behind me... it was busy...and they are lack of girls I saw few 外援 from outside and one girl rang said not came back the lady keeper immediately 勁吊 ! in front of us...anyway..my term into the room so I think not much choice for girls...
The girl came in her name call 可怡 sounds like that she was a bit tanned, 5.1 tall, long hair,slim and little balls one hand can cover...  the service total I gave her 80% ok. the only setback was her balls little bit small.
first PDD work hard deep
BJ gentle and softy which I like
Ice/fire ok not bad
I requested my 1Q traditional position and she use her eyes looked at me, and she want to wet kiss me well I reserved for that..since she just PDD and BJ for me..
After I have a rest, she asked me if I can have the 2nd Q 10mins later !!!!!!! shit why not ... and 10 started to BJ for me it was the nice blow...and my hot dick on again.. I did her a bit longer time and she was well react this time shout out...with her sexy voice of course I presumed this was flake one.. anyway it was the nice one and I end up while the phone rang..TIMEs Up. She shower and rush to go out again without waiting me... It was busy night I think.. well I dressed up , paid and finished my visit .
My comment is 三川 not many rooms as 春秋 and brothers always have to wait outside. not so many girls available as 春秋. hard ware are almost the same.
ps there are few 指壓 around there any brothers did try ?? please advise.

引用:
原帖由 mangojack 於 2007-10-18 14:23 發表
Haha, last night I place my fist visit to 三川 , at first I want go to 春秋 but one brother has little accident there so I changed my mind. I have to wait for the room and few brothers coming behin ...
good experience bor.......... maybe I should spare some time to go there for a trial.

引用:
原帖由 mangojack 於 2007-10-18 14:23 發表
Haha, last night I place my fist visit to 三川 , at first I want go to 春秋 but one brother has little accident there so I changed my mind. I have to wait for the room and few brothers coming behin ...
Seems quite good!

三川..林林..好服务啊!!!!可惜不是陀地

个卵个都用英文既?!

有无乜陀地好介绍?

引用:
原帖由 gordonz 於 2007-10-26 01:57 發表
三川..林林..好服务啊!!!!可惜不是陀地
What's the difference?

試左青兒...........個波假到............
入來個樣細細笠,不過服務就真係唔錯

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 jun888 於 2007-11-21 23:20 發表
試左青兒...........個波假到............
入來個樣細細笠,不過服務就真係唔錯
What's so good?

thanks for sharing.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-22 20:22 發表

What's so good?
我都試左青兒,樣貌身材好一般,服務就OK. 吹可不用套。

thank you very much!!

thanks report!

引用:
原帖由 x1234o 於 2007-12-9 19:23 發表
thanks report!
Do u have anything better to say?

DAJIAHAOA!WOZAISHANGHAI ,YOUKONGLIANXI!

三川有冇邊個囡囡 PDD好掂架???

thx...report

引用:
原帖由 yangbinq 於 2007-12-11 11:32 發表
Why post so many times?

want to see thx

want to see thx

want to see thx

引用:
原帖由 wln 於 2007-12-19 01:37 發表
want to see thx
Ban him la!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.