推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

三川指壓

thank you very much

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

唉,去三川去到我想收山,早幾日上去,睇左7-8個,個個中女,仲要越來越中,甚麼 miki,小甜, 亞 rain,ivy, 乜乜,七七全部唔係例假就 (對我來講) 係傳說,而家想玩相頭後生都真係好難,可能入夜好 d ,不過我唔夜得。

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-4-29 09:45 發表
唉,去三川去到我想收山,早幾日上去,睇左7-8個,個個中女,仲要越來越中,甚麼 miki,小甜, 亞 rain,ivy, 乜乜,七七全部唔係例假就 (對我來講) 係傳說,而家想玩相頭後生都真係好難,可能入夜好 d ,不過我唔 ...
Just go to find other places. I have tried Spring Autumn a few times. They are pretty good.

spring autume place is too "yeung".

前几日經過,門口的燈箱已收埋,不知是否收到指示。

thank report

引用:
原帖由 qwaqwa 於 2008-4-29 02:01 發表

Just go to find other places. I have tried Spring Autumn a few times. They are pretty good.
is there any young girl there at afternoon ?

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-5-2 09:37 發表
is there any young girl there at afternoon ?
Call up first.

I go to 三川 today.  Tried Yuko.

Quite good.

引用:
原帖由 davidpoon168 於 2008-5-3 22:03 發表
I go to 三川 today.  Tried Yuko.
Quite good.
Any report?

C Hing, I don't know how to write a good report..

Maybe just record some facts.

Yuko at 三川

1.  Age: around 31-33
2.  Body: Smooth skin, Big ball (C cup) , I suspect fake. But, not obvious.
3. Services:  Very nice girl and very good service.  Bath BJ, pdd, BJ on bed.  Very comfortable BJ.

(Want to ask if all the girl in 三川 bj without condom?)

ML:  good response, and co-operative..when request changing style..

I finish using the doggy.. very good 屁股.. oh oh oh....

Sorry for bad reporting...

Any C Hing can recommend good girl in 三川 ?

Yoyo, baby?
引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-5-4 22:06 發表

Any report?

三川女女全不用套吹?  Thank you.

May I know whether Ivy still there??And how old is she, I found the oldest record saying that she is 18 in 2006, so she should be older then 20 now?? Any other yong girl??I mean below 20.

引用:
原帖由 davidpoon168 於 2008-5-5 14:17 發表
C Hing, I don't know how to write a good report..
Maybe just record some facts.
Yuko at 三川
1.  Age: around 31-33
2.  Body: Smooth skin, Big ball (C cup) , I suspect fake. But, not obvi ...
Nice. BJ with dom dom?

i try before these gals

i try there many times

1 time with see-kay, but they say she not there any more. but she is exellent and ery sexy to talk to.

then try with happy, she is very local gal, have some attitude of local (very street tough) but in bed, very gentle.

also try 2 others before

also more

the other i try is ah sai, who is young cute with gold hair chinese local.

she is sweet, very cutie like a young... maybe in bed ml on top is ok only, bj is ok, i ml when she lie down (i am on my knees) is good because nice boobs and flexibe legs... but after we ml, we smoke together and chat, she is a good girl very sweet. makes the experence worth. also gentle when shower before and after.

Gaga

i try gaga, no good for me, she is mid lady (maybe 30-35) ok body

in bj on bed is very good because she make lot of spit and when use her hand on my wet little borther is very good feeling (so wet). but ML is not good... too loose feeling, so not feel much on my little borther, i get soft. also her ML "scream" is so fake, not turn on for me, so she finish me with hands and bj, again is very intensive feeling, so wet and she use both hnad to rub the lillte borther's "head".

But i do not reccomend Gaga.

My recommend for 三川

I rec happy or ah sai at 三川.

happy is my favourit because she good in all. loooks is not special, has tatoo, maybe look not great and body is not great (look of averega gal). but bj is good and long time, ml is good (but sometime she on top gets tired and very fast tell u to go on top... other time she on top longer time and feel tight so i almost cum fast). but some c-hing will not like her atittude because too "cho" (rough like typical MK gal). but for me, i find when she make love and u are gentle she will be very warm to you esp if u like kissing she can feel like really make love not only sex... i like this love & warm feel of kissing. even after ml we smoke and we kiss (but chatting is a bit boring).

ah sai chatting is cutey because she has young school gal talk... but when ml is boring because nothing special and nothing bad, just "normal". but if u like the sweet sweet gal talk before and after and look like school gal she is good.

請問 ah sai 中文名係乜 ? 你覺得佢幾多歲呢 ? 你幾點搵到佢呀 ? 中午 or 夜晚 ?

引用:
原帖由 wolfie 於 2008-5-11 22:10 發表
i try gaga, no good for me, she is mid lady (maybe 30-35) ok body
in bj on bed is very good because she make lot of spit and when use her hand on my wet little borther is very good feeling (so w ...
I like this style!

引用:
原帖由 c7h15cooh 於 2008-5-9 09:28 發表
May I know whether Ivy still there??And how old is she, I found the oldest record saying that she is 18 in 2006, so she should be older then 20 now?? Any other yong girl??I mean below 20.
went there yesterday. confirmed with the girl, Ivy had not worked there for sometime. You may find ah rain after 8:00pm. I have tried her last year. very young and gl feeling.

ah sai skin quite dark but overall good service and talkative.

引用:
原帖由 littleoldman 於 2008-5-14 09:33 發表
went there yesterday. confirmed with the girl, Ivy had not worked there for sometime. You may find ah rain after 8:00pm. I have tried her last year. very young and gl feeling.
Last year? Still there?

thank you 呀!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.