±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | Causeway Bay order food | ¾·~­^»y | ¤Æ§©½Òµ{ | Wedding Photography | ¤Ñµ¡¨÷¥¬§ó´«ºû­× |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

BLACK & WHITE

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ gtc ©ó 2007-7-23 15:10 µoªí

¦pªG¤£²z¶Â¥Õ¹ï¿ù...ËݦPD°ª©x¦³¦ó¤À§O?
¹ï´N¬O¹ï,¿ù´N¬O¿ù...«D¶Â«D¥Õ´N¬O¦Ç.
¦]¬°§Ú¦a¼µ±o¦³point

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

§Ú»{¬°À³¸Ó¹ï¨Æ¤£¹ï¤H ! ·íµM...¦n¦h¤H°µ­ø¨ì.....¦ý§Ú·|°í«ù.....

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 6769 ©ó 2007-7-23 16:07 µoªí
¤£¹L¦pªG«Y§Ú"®a¤H"¬J¸Ü´Nsorry¼µ¨ì©³

ºÉ¶q°í«ù

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bgfantasy ©ó 2007-7-23 10:15 µoªí
WELLCOME BGF.

"张¤T¤¥说¡G¡§¨º¦³¤°¤\¤z¨t¡H¥u­n·@妇¤I¤H«~¤£错¡A¤]´N¬O¤F¡A«Kºâ¦o¤H«~¤£¦n¡A¨ì±o«¥¤s¤W¡A难¹D¤£¯à潜²¾Àq¤Æ¤_¦o¤\¡H¤Ñ鹰±Ð¤S«ç样¤F¡H»A ...
©O¤@¬q»¡¸Ü«Ü¦³¤¤°ê¥j¥Nªº¹D²z¡C©Ò¿×¡u¦i¨f¤J¤¤°ê¡A«h¤¤°ê¤§¡C¡v§Y¬O»¡ºÞ¥L¬O¥~±Ú¡A¥u­n¸òÀH¤¤­ì¤å¤Æ³W¯x¡A´N¬O¤¤°ê¤H¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ tungpo ©ó 2007-7-23 17:01 µoªí

©O¤@¬q»¡¸Ü«Ü¦³¤¤°ê¥j¥Nªº¹D²z¡C©Ò¿×¡u¦i¨f¤J¤¤°ê¡A«h¤¤°ê¤§¡C¡v§Y¬O»¡ºÞ¥L¬O¥~±Ú¡A¥u­n¸òÀH¤¤­ì¤å¤Æ³W¯x¡A´N¬O¤¤°ê¤H¡C
So put it under the context of xocat, no matter what perspectives you are holding, you are xocat members.  so we shouldn't 'expel' or 'isolate' each other.  while on the other hand, we should 'expel' those are damaging timway.

well, i'm just bull-shiting.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ 6769 ©ó 2007-7-23 16:07 µoªí
that's why i respect you, brother 6769.  you never give up and really °í«ù.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ªÛµØ¤h¤kªB¤Íkay ©ó 2007-7-23 16:17 µoªí

¤£¹L¦pªG«Y§Ú"®a¤H"¬J¸Ü´Nsorry¼µ¨ì©³

ºÉ¶q°í«ù
of course la, family wor.....

A very interesting song by Mr. Ha Kam Shing: (copy from UWants.com)

¥¿¨¸¤§ª§(¥DÃD¦±)

¨¸¬£¦lÄÒ±M®`¤H¡A¤£¾Ü¤â¬q§â¿ú¶ó¡A±þ¤H©ñ¤õÊ\»{¬°À³¥÷¡A¤£
½×¨k¤k¦Ñ¤Ö±NÊ\«ë¡AµL¤O¤Ï§Ü¥u¦³«ë¡A¥ô¤H´Û­â³Ìµh¤ß¡C¦n¥´
¤£¥­±Ï¬PÀsªêªù¡A¬°¥¿¸q»P¶ÂÀ°¨Ó°«ª§¡A¥X¥Í¤J¦º«O¦s¥¿¸q¡A
¬y¬r¦å¦½«O½Ã¤H¥Á¡Cù«b±Ð¨M¾ÔÀsªêªù¡A¥¿¨¸¨â¬£¥Í¦º¤§ª§¡C
¨¸¬£¦lÄÒ±M®`¤H¡A¤£¾Ü¤â¬q§â¿ú¶ó¡A±þ¤H©ñ¤õ¦ý»{¬°À³¥÷¡A¤£
½×¨k¤k¦Ñ¤Ö±NÊ\«ë¡AµL¤O¤Ï§Ü¥u¦³«ë¡A¥ô¤H´Û­â³Ìµh¤ß¡C¦n¥´
¤£¥­±Ï¬PÀsªêªù¡A¬°¥¿¸q»P¶ÂÀ°¨Ó°«ª§¡C

Mr. Ha Kam Shing was my idol.....bbbear, you are too young to hear from him la.

¦^´_ #34 bgfantasy ªº©«¤l

i know who is ®Lª÷¦¨....but really never hear his songs lor..........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bbbear ©ó 2007-7-23 20:54 µoªí
i know who is ®Lª÷¦¨....but really never hear his songs lor..........
§A¯u«Y¦n«á¥ÍÅo¡I

«u§r¡A­ø¥i¥HÂ÷ÃDØ{¡A¦n¡AÁ¿µf啲¦Ç¦â嘢¡C®Lª÷«°ü¶»È¦Ç³»ªº¤h¡I

WHITE

I'm talking about napkins "½Ã¥Í¤y", sanitory protection for ladies, not "À\¤y".

Ask the ladies, what¡¦s the color of napkins?  

It must be white, and become red after use.

The market of napkin is very large.  Imagine each lady under the age group of say 16-45 (?) has to use at least 3 pieces every month, and these ladies are likely to stock up during promotions.  Paper products are used to be of high margin, and the money earned is used on brand building.

In Hong Kong, we can say there are three key brands dominating the napkins, or so called sanitary protection market, namely Kotex, Whisper, and Lauriel.  Which brand do you use?

Let¡¦s take a look at the product itself.  Whisper is one of the most popular brand in HK, and in terms of pricing, it is almost the most competitive one.  In the napkin itself, Whisper has a lot of materials used for absorption of fluid and smell.  And because of the goal to make the napkin thinner, the use of cotton is relatively less than other brands, which may make the ¡¥feel¡¦ less comfortable.  However, Kotex emphasizes on the ¡¥comfort¡¦ offer to users so more cotton is used, and it¡¦s thus relatively more expensive.

So ladies.  If your ¡¥sensitive¡¦ part is really very sensitive and want to prevent from unnecessary allergies, I would suggest you to use Kotex.  If you only focus on absorption, buy Whisper.  If you haven¡¦t got any issue on comfort or absorption, you can also consider Lauriel.

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ bgfantasy ©ó 2007-7-24 08:51 ½s¿è ]
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

wellcome home!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mtr613 ©ó 2007-7-24 08:54 µoªí

­YÂ÷ÃD, ©O«×ªO¥D·| pm ­Ú B¥D°Ý : «Y«}¦³¤HÅͧA§r ?
­ø«Y·|¥X­Ópost¸ÜÂêthread¡A­Ý°ÝB¥D¦³ÉN»Ý­nÀ°§U«§¡H

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ tungpo ©ó 2007-7-24 09:23 ½s¿è ]

¦^´_ #37 bgfantasy ªº©«¤l

¦ô­ø¨ì§A¹ï½Ã¥Í¤yËݦ³¬ã¨s.....³±·q !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ mtr613 ©ó 2007-7-24 11:33 µoªí
batman ¬J update ª©¥D¦u«h¼¼­n, ¬Y¨Çª©¥D·s«Y­n update ¤U¦Û¤v嗱 !

xocat »{¬°¡G¤£¦P¤Àª©·|¦³¤£¦Pª©­·, ¹ï¬~ª©/Äé¤ôªº¥]§t«×¥i¯à¤£¦P, ¤ñ¦p¦b¦¨¤H¹q¼vª©, «Ü¦h¤H·|©ó¤@®M¤ù¶K¥X«á¦^À³& ...
¨Ï­ø¨Ï¤S¥s¬Yª©¥DÀ°§A¸m³»???

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: ¦¨¤H¹q¼v

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ bbbear ©ó 2007-7-24 11:57 µoªí

¨Ï­ø¨Ï¤S¥s¬Yª©¥DÀ°§A¸m³»???
Ê\¤S­ø«Y¤k¤H¡A¤SÉN·d¹L¡u¬£¹ï¡v¡AÃ䦳¤H¦PÊ\°µ吖¡I

34¢J¤j´»¼ö¦º¤H ¤@¤H¦M¬p

from Yahoo news:-

http://hk.news.yahoo.com//fc/news_fc_hk1hot.html

I was in Sheung Wan yesterday afternoon and it was extremely hot.  I only got better after jumping into the taxi.

People say that warmer temperature is mainly due to poor environmental protection, and also global warming.  I just wonder how it would affect a tiny place like HK.

Anyone knows what is Albedo?  It's a concept that black absorbs heat while white reflects heat.

So a black umbrella means??????? Counteract heat or absorb heat?  Difficult to determine.
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

Personal Opinion

This is a blog, and according to the moderator, it's a 'personal sharing' place.  So now, I'm doing a personal sharing.

"§A¦aÅTblog ¶}thread §j¤ô, §Ú¬Û«Hª©¥D³£­ø·|ªý¤î§A¦a"
Which blog in this forum is not with the nature of ¶}thread §j¤ô?

"sorry....§Ú¦a¥u·|ÅT¦Û¤vÃѱoo¬J¤H±øthread «×§j¤ô....."
what do you mean by Ãѱo?  met before?  honestly, very few in this forum.

"¨ä¥L­ø»{ÃÑo¬Jºô¤Í§Ú¦aµ´¹ï­ø·|¥Î¤H¦a±øthread  ¥h§j¤ô"
well, that defeats the nature of an open forum.

"§ÚŪ±o®Ñ¤Ö, ¦ý³£Ãѱo´L­«¼Ó¥D"
don't say that.  but unfortunately the more you speak, the worst the impression of §ÚŪ±o®Ñ¤Ö.

¦^´_ #49 bgfantasy ªº©«¤l

§A¦^À³ºòÃä­Ó ?? ­ø©ú !!!

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.