推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

BLACK & WHITE

"男人難免有時會做愚蠢事,識返轉頭同唔再犯就得啦"

"Don't call yourself stupid.........you are smart to "let go" before hurting your family......"

sometimes we use our dick to think.  and that's why we make mistakes.  at first i believed i could manage both relationships, but it turned out to be a mess.  when you stayed with one girl, you never realized how sad your another half would be, and how boring your another half was waiting at home.  this type of affair affected your life, and your bank account.

回復 #126 bgfantasy 的帖子

深同感受......齊人之福絕對唔易享 !

Last week I was with two of my best netfriends, Tungpo and PP and talked about 'night life'.

We regret we couldn't be as free as other brothers that to enjoy nightlife say in China, or in Macau.  We always need to plan a good timing before some fun gathering, and we always have to do something in a real hurry.  Why?  Because of the tigeress at home lor.

Compare with many years ago, we are more affordable to spend for a great fuck.  Others around us have good girlfriends, with lovely tits and faces, and most important FOC fucking.  Ha, seems we envy them.  But now, as a family man, we dare not to take these advantages la.  

We are not afraid of the tigeress at home, we do not respect them because we fuck outside, we just don't want to hurt them.  But, we keep on playing.  How selfish we are!

Especially when you're looking at your kids.  Can you imagine or quantify how much your tigeress has put behind?  You can't, or at least, I can't.

So to us, which the diseases of having great fuck outside home and couldn't be cured, most important words are 'paid, and play safe'.

引用:
原帖由 6769 於 2007-7-31 13:02 發表
深同感受......齊人之福絕對唔易享 !
True!  Absolutely!

When you come across to, say for example, Chinese New Year.  Who will you be accompanying with?  The woman inside, or outside?  That's already a tough one.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-7-31 13:07 發表
True!  Absolutely!

When you come across to, say for example, Chinese New Year.  Who will you be accompanying with?  The woman inside, or outside?  That's already a tough one.
No need to choose, must be the woman inside...

The most annoying issue is you have to lie to the one who sleeps with you every night, and her every word seems to be discovering the truth.....it just sucks ...

hey friends, why u all not give up playing outside and 從良 with me???

引用:
原帖由 bbbear 於 2007-7-31 14:26 發表
hey friends, why u all not give up playing outside and 從良 with me???
you went to GFS and tried no. 8 last week wo!

引用:
原帖由 tungpo 於 2007-7-31 15:07 發表

you went to GFS and tried no. 8 last week wo!
that's exception case only....i will not be a frequent player again.....

FUCK YOU XOCATII, YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!

Recent Crisis

The recent crisis makes me sick.  The management style of XocatII makes me sick too.

However, it seems to me that this administrator is now following a more appropriate track of expressing his thoughts, which I think it's good.  However, this has to be well-communicated before any undesirable action.

Talk about those who were banned.  I think they have to be re-banned immediately.  They have done nothing wrong!  They are just expressing their ideas in a 'no rules are set' area.  So now, the rules are set, and they can choose to stay or leave.  So immediate un-ban is required.

Have been really busy these days, but still need to find some time to express my words.  I care about the net friends, and I care about the forum too.

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-16 08:59 發表
The recent crisis makes me sick.  The management style of XocatII makes me sick too.

However, it seems to me that this administrator is now following a more appropriate track of expressing his t ...
No, I have already mentioned 30 days before: "peaceful atmosphere".  
Actually, I'm glad that I'm now talking with bgfantasy privately... more constructive stuff will be resulted.

引用:
原帖由 車_長 於 2007-8-16 19:32 發表

bgfantasy is a 忠臣 !  
NO!  i am not a 忠臣!

I like this forum, because I can chat with my netfriends.  I've got useful reports many years ago, but now there are only faked reports.  My ideas to XocatII are only for the good of the forum in future, and that's it!

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-17 08:33 發表

NO!  i am not a 忠臣!

I like this forum, because I can chat with my netfriends.  I've got useful reports many years ago, but now there are only faked reports.  My ideas to XocatII are only ...
TKS MASTER B

I am extremely sick about this comment:
"bgfantasy is a 忠臣 !"

Extremely sick!

Today quite a lot of net friends revive.....good sign.
My standpoint is, i support my net friends, no matter it's right or wrong.  if wrong, i'll try my best to help sorting things out.
and, i am NOT a 忠臣 !

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-17 15:30 發表
Today quite a lot of net friends revive.....good sign.
My standpoint is, i support my net friends, no matter it's right or wrong.  if wrong, i'll try my best to help sorting things out.
and, i am ...
SURE ! U ARE A GOOD NET FRIEND !

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-17 15:25 發表
I am extremely sick about this comment:
"bgfantasy is a 忠臣 !"

Extremely sick!
Hey, my friend, all of us know he always 把口唔收, and don't take it serious......ok??

but of coz, he have to pay for what he said, let's wut him a big dinner, ok???

Seems most of us lost interests in this forum already.  Unfortunately this also spread to our hidden playground.

To me, it's now not important to know whether this place will turn to be good or not.  But, a place for our netfriends to chat, and keep in touch.

It's not easy to get along so many net friends in a single place, and it's not easy to have the same 'hobby'.  

Let's wait, and see what it will turn to be.

引用:
原帖由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-21 15:37 發表
Seems most of us lost interests in this forum already.  Unfortunately this also spread to our hidden playground.

To me, it's now not important to know whether this place will turn to be good or  ...
WAIT AND SEE

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.