推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

terrible place....

terrible place....

which c hing said 好世界 in zhu is good place?!??!?    Shit....I went on fri night....it is terrible.  Rooms are small and dirty, and mm is ugly.  I got a 18 yo mm from heilongjiang....she smell like no shower in a week.... terrible....

oh yeah....I will never go there again....

引用:
原帖由 chocoball1972 於 2007-7-30 12:44 PM 發表
which c hing said 好世界 in zhu is good place?!??!?    Shit....I went on fri night....it is terrible.  Rooms are small and dirty, and mm is ugly.  I got a 18 yo mm from heilongjiang....she  ...
咁能慘?

但係去搵女女都要睇自有冇嫖運哦!有可能個個師兄唔覺得D房有問呢!

所以話,report 不能盡信! 人地OK, 你都未必OK ar!

回復 #1 chocoball1972 的帖子

Sorry for your "adventure."  So, what did you do?  Kick her out?

no I saw 3 sets of mm...all ugly....that mm I chose, she is youngest one, but she smells funny, and she talks like she is "slow" in the brain....

引用:
原帖由 chocoball1972 於 2007-7-30 13:29 發表
no I saw 3 sets of mm...all ugly....that mm I chose, she is youngest one, but she smells funny, and she talks like she is "slow" in the brain....
Probably she took a lot of K and other drugs.  That's why she smelled strange and acted slow..........
Good Luck La!!!!!

C HIng真系吾好彩﹐其實每個人有自己該審美觀﹐好同吾好有時真系因人而異﹐同埋周五晚系高峰期﹐會吾會選擇少D呢﹖
家花不及野花香

I tried this place 3-4 times before, honestly the hardware and software are more or less in line with the price. If i remember correctly, the total damage is less than RMB 400. The room is a bit small but not very dirty.

Regarding BGs, the quality is so so, however, their main selling point is not appearance (u may still find BGs with nice figure) but services. they play with you with the vibrators n stuff.

If you are looking for deluxe decor room and pretty girl, this is not the place for you.

引用:
原帖由 chocoball1972 於 2007-7-30 12:44 發表
which c hing said 好世界 in zhu is good place?!??!?    Shit....I went on fri night....it is terrible.  Rooms are small and dirty, and mm is ugly.  I got a 18 yo mm from heilongjiang....she  ...
Just bad luck!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 march29 於 2007-7-30 15:32 發表
I am sorry for that, and I would reject, and reject, then leave RMB100, and go, would compromise for less.
YES!

Bad list this place and save your money la.

am i correct that there is 2 different 好世界 hotel in ZH?   I think one is better than the other one.
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

引用:
原帖由 s-pimp 於 2007-8-16 01:45 發表
am i correct that there is 2 different 好世界 hotel in ZH?   I think one is better than the other one.
Also a shit place

引用:
原帖由 s-pimp 於 2007-8-16 01:45 發表
One is better. Over $400. The other one is under $300 but I found both hardware and software were acceptable considering the low pricing.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.