推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

32 12
發新話題
打印

好性阿嬌 之二﹐深圳濺血

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2007-8-9 10:56 發表

Brother, from waht I know, the girls are most horny right before red lights, horny during and not so after.  

Warning as well: if you do it in the hotel, make sure you have the towels covere ...
Dear Brother Denny2000,
Yes, MM flew from Shanghai to Shenzhen on her own. I aksed if I should send some money for the ticket and she said no need. I first met her just few week ago when I traveled to Shanghai. Please see my report..
骄嫩土家 + 好性阿驕, on the 22 july 2007.

I could feel that MM likes me very much. She tells me that she never had met a man she likes so much and whenever i touch her she has the feel...and she will come to see me anytime I tell her so. She is still here and she wants to stay for a while..

Howevre, i use dom dom all the time, for the good of me and for my partners, whatever the situation is.

引用:
原帖由 SMUmbrella 於 2007-8-8 10:40 發表

回應吓啦, RainyDays 師兄!
多谢提醒,我分辨不出“私家菜”跟“便当”的区别,只是常听各位这么说,所以就借用一下。实际上,这个mm已经跟我在一起两年了,是彻底放心的。反而倒是我自己不太让人放心。

不过出去玩一定都是有戴。

引用:
原帖由 K場之狼 於 2007-8-8 22:21 發表

.......我都想睇呀

七少,我唔知有無眼花今日(8/8)中午在天橋(詳細唔講啦)見到你講緊電話
是啊!一點半嘛!去"元氣"食壽屍。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2007-8-9 10:44 發表

見面時讓師兄看罷。不想在這貼相。。
當然啦,完全明白

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-8-9 12:09 發表

是啊!一點半嘛!去"元氣"食壽屍。
哈哈,我都在附近返工呀

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-8-9 12:09 發表

是啊!一點半嘛!去"元氣"食壽屍。
"七少"師兄, 去補充咗"元氣"先巡廠呀 !
鍾意嘜都得, 千祈唔好鍾意我! 我有老婆仔女, 又妻妾成籮, 唔好煩我!

衝紅燈+ 唔戴 "seatbelt" .....小心D 呀

32 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.