推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

單打, 即ban. Instead: concrete suggestions pls. (updated on Aug 16)

回復 #17 anakin 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2007-8-15 00:47 發表

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地係XOCATII既權威領袖,有野要做,有話直說就得;唔需要講話有多user支持你,更加唔需要突然整條新規定出黎去ban人,你咁做會有損權威。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
講得非常好!

回復 #17 anakin 的帖子

一個有私心既諗法(我係成人電影版版主),
事件源於"17崴私鐘打真軍"一帖,
内容所提及既始終難辨事實真偽,
為此版務問題而鬧上官府,
可能真係會牽連成個討論區,
着實難以認同...............................
.....................真係報左官?

相關搜索目錄: 成人電影
人生有幾多個10年,最緊要有態度!

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
anakin兄深明大義.我地如果唔係對timway存有感情,又點會留o係度,兼出thread出言去建議/批評呢?

你係資深會員,最近更出任版主,呢度靠你喇~~~

引用:
原帖由 golden_baby 於 2007-8-15 00:58 發表

太公不知每日同佢做幾多野la,咁都ban,你估鰟版易做架,花d時間去玩下/蹾$$唔好?太公可?

難得亞拿堅兄仲會對佢講咁多道理,服
算啦.....無官一身輕.

每日慳返兩粒鐘,用黎搵下$好過.........

引用:
原帖由 fachai 於 2007-8-15 01:11 發表

講得非常好!
你未香咩!?

咪咁多嘴....遲早瓜.........

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-14 15:21 發表
With regard to about 10 users being banned, as they attack xocat in a lot of ways without giving concrete suggestions.  And this has been for over 6 months... Robin and I keep our eyes on it for lo ...
To Mr. XocatII,

According to Merriam-Webster Dictionary: A Forum is: a public meeting place for open discussion or a medium (as a newspaper or online service ) of open discussion or expression of ideas

If a forum is for open discussion of topics and expression of ideas, then those who joined the forum should have the rights to freely express their ideas or opinion in different ways or by using different methods. There is always more than one way to express an idea or opinion during discussion or in an argument. People with different experience, educational and social background will have different ways of expression. Some may use單打 as an implicit ways to express their opinion or some may do it in an explicit way by speaking out loudly. Whatever they use, it is still one of the ways to voice out their opinions. As long as they are not deliberately attack other members personally due to some personal issues or using Foul Languages to insult peoples, then there is nothing wrong for them if they use 單打 as their ways of expressions.

If according to your point of view, then should RTHK Banned all the "Victoria Park Old man” in the Weekly TV program City Forum, due to their ways of expression (those guys even use much more Fierce ways or even personal attacks)??

Besides, the points you made that support your action is kind of weak and I didn’t see it rationalize for your decision.

First of all, I didn't see those banned members attack Xocat (all of them are super or senior VIPs'). If the word Xocat you wrote refers to our Forum, then I didn't see any evidence showing that they have done this. It is illogical for xocat members to attack their own forum, and it doesn’t make any sense. However, if you refer to the word, Xocat is you then, sorry, I will say they just disagree for what you have done in certain cases but I won't put Disagree equal to Attack.

Secondly, you have try very hard to prove that you got” Many Many “supports from other members but how Many is Many? One, Two, or Hundred? And you also mentioned that your friend Alfred support you, but sorry. I didn’t see that have anything to do with your decision to ban more than 10 Senior Members at once.

In addition, if you are as you said that an Open Minded person, how come you would not take other people's disagreement on what you have done in some incident. Is that as a member of Xocat has to Totally Agree to what you done and cannot discuss openly in the forum? Is that an Obligation of a member in a Forum? I wonder?

Besides, you wrote, “ Even if you shout the right thing, I will shut it down.” If you are really Open Minded, how come you will shut it down if it is right?  Because of Politeness? According to your point of view that單打 is not politeness?

Moreover, you said you wait for 6 months to see if they can give you Good Suggestion, even though Many Many members support you to ban them all. Did you talk to them personally or publicly that you are waiting for their Suggestions? Well, from what you wrote, it seems that you don’t like them criticise without any ”Concrete Suggestion”. However, I just wonder if there is any rules for the member of Xocat has to give out Suggestions on what they criticise or disagree with. Did you ever see any Editors from various Newspaper need their readers to post out suggestion along with their letters to the editors for any complaint they made and will those Editors refuse to post out those complaint letters if there is no suggestions that come with it?

A last and most important thing that I totally disagree for what you have done is that, you Banned them all first, then post out the rule that 單打 is Forbidden. Well, to me as an member of xocat, it just like a policeman shot an ordinary citizen and then the police said “Sorry, man your behaviour of picking nose is not acceptable and I have been watching you for half an hour and wait for you to stop but you didn’t, that is why I have to kill you…and from now on, whoever do the same thing, I will kill them.” Taking Action First, then made the rules or legislation later is Totally Unacceptable. It is not the right way that a Moderator does. It just give us an impression that “I am the Law, I can do whatever I like or I FEEL it is right” and you have reminded me what George W. Bush said after 911 attack “ You are either with us or against us”.

As a member of xocat for more than 5 years, I seldom express my opinion in that General Discussion Forum and this time, I am totally Disappointed on what you have done.

If you really want  to know my Suggestion, then I will suggest you to made the rules first before you Banned them all and I will Strongly Suggest you to Re-Active their Accounts At Once.

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...
Whole Heartly and Totally Agree with you..

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-13 23:21 發表
單打, 即ban ...
Batman先生:

對你的發言和處理手法深表遺憾!

請問你是否需要控制一下你的情緒和冷靜一下?   
百花叢中坐,抱玉聽蕭聲。

Extremely busy these days, but need to set an alarm clock to login in and give you some easy suggestions for a stupid administrator like you, xocatII.

If you have the following three behavior, nothing will be happened:-

1. Actively respond to enquiries.  You are an administrator, and you ask all questions directing to you.  However, you didn't response in a timely way, or not even drop a note to the members openly that 'you heard their voices, but will reply later'.  You are not a responsbile administrator in this sense.  If you don't response, and the members keep pushing for your reply, and you said they are 單打ing.  What a nonsense proposition!  You asked them to give suggestions, what about you?  Did you give any counter suggestions to their '單打'? No!  All you have done, is ban, ban, ban!

2. Give your comments or reasoning before banning anyone.  If you are going to ban them anyway, why don't you give your reason first, and allow one day for their comments?  This will not lead to more 單打, but only an open discussion, and showing yourself as an respectful person, or your respect other members.  Now, what you're doing is just a dictator.

3. Remember who are really supporting Xocat Forum wholeheartedly.  If we don't care, or they don't care, they won't say anything.  They are not initiating any crisis to push you out of the arena.  And you?  What's your focus now?  Hit rate?  Or any insightful plan for this forum?  I don't think so.  All the members you've banned are members of over three years at least, and now you are relying on a few members, creating different names to 'hit' the forum, giving unrealistic 'attractive' reports, and attracting others to come.  Ha, do you know how short-sighted you are!

You open this thread, and you are just welcoming more criticism from others.  I know I'll be banned anyway, but you better save your energy to press the button, because anyway this forum is so disappointed, and you're pushing quality members out.  Apart from our previous CEO of HKSAR Mr. Tung, you must be the second most stupid person in HK.  Well, do I have evidence that you're really stupid?  Hmmm....this forum and your way of management is the most solid evidence.

Whether you want to change or style or not, I just don't give a fucking damn.  I believe those banned members will be united again, and appear in another forum.  And you, continue to enjoy those 'attractive' reports la.

:bird:

[ 本帖最後由 bgfantasy 於 2007-8-15 07:52 編輯 ]

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122132-1-1.html

Hey, administrator.  See this thread?  You just don't bother to reply?  Or just open a separate thread to 'announce' will do?  Do you know what is 'respect'?

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122195-1-1.html

That's another thread, administrator.  See?

Any plan to reply?  I will just wait and see how long you'll make your announcement.

http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-122147-1-1.html

Hey, administrator.  That's another one.  Come on!  You had a nice sauna last night and no time or no energy to reply mei?

My suggestion to you:

1. Reply one by one.  Don't say "too minor to discuss", or just a fucking "DONE".  show some respects to other members.

2. Re-activate their accounts.  Whether they will continue to give opinion, I don't care.  But at least show how you 'open' to public discussion.

引用:

我作為小版主,就有話直說,講下我既睇法。
你地覺得有人攻擊XOC ...

打回原形喇..Wahahahahaaaa!!!!

引用:
With regard to about 10 users being banned, as they attack xocat in a lot of ways without giving concrete suggestions.  And this has been for over 6 months... Robin and I keep our eyes on it for lo ...
建設性既意見係....解散管理團隊,得你一個管理成個forum同所有版面

咁多人管理實在令大版主你難以實行你既管理政策

仲有...Robin係邊個黎?? 版主還是管理員??

引用:
唔準單打咁組隊雙打得嘛男子雙打...女子雙打...混合雙打

又係喎 !!

集體ban , 足球隊黎架喎 !!
咩叫單打呀 ??

打回原形喇..Wahahahahaaaa!!!!

引用:
原帖由 xocatII 於 2007-8-14 07:21 發表
I have been extremely busy lately but

just want to ask, u said "they just keep 單打 and 單打... this is not a healthy atmosphere... "............what's ur point? what's ur concrete suggestion?

My point is u r narrowminded and my concrete suggestion is u better change ur mind.

引用:
原帖由 anakin 於 2007-8-15 12:47 AM 發表
PS:羅賓、dear friend講既唔一定?得晒;有時迷妖、小丑都有D意見聽得下!
全日精句你就咁PS下就算?應該呢段擺頭,其實文章全部PS就真,你真有厚道

講得好精彩!
砵砵砵

回復 #1 xocatII 的帖子

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.