推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

48 12
發新話題
打印

我的 午间浪漫假期 

我的 午间浪漫假期 

实在是好高兴有这么多朋友的回复,我决定立即把第二次的经验也发上来!

此时此刻,我实在没办法等很长时间才去,可是XX假期也实在不便宜,结果,还是抗拒不了见他的欲望,没有二天就打电话給他啦!

"喂!你是 XXX码?"
"是呀!"
"我是上星期的那个 YYY呀!你还记得吗?"
"记得呀!才几天呀!"

就这样,我就在中午的时间再和他见面啦!

我决定,这一次要再进一步!

回復 #1 fatboyboy 的帖子

what is next and how was the date?

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2007-8-29 18:40 發表
what is next and how was the date?
我打中文比较慢,希望大家体谅!

一去到,他已经回到公司等我。我用尽快的时间上房,而他也很快就来啦!

一看见他,我已经不禁把他抱得紧紧的!再給他一个浅浅的吻!把他羞得要命!怕让其他人看见!

其后,我还是由基本的按摩start!

(I think I better type in english to speed it up after a break, pls wait!)

回復 #3 fatboyboy 的帖子

English is fine.  Thanks brothers - take yoru time though we are waiting....

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-29 19:01 發表

我打中文比较慢,希望大家体谅!

一看见他,我已经不禁把他抱得紧 ...
Looking for your detail report !!!

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-29 11:01 發表

我打中文比较慢,希望大家体谅!

一看见他,我已经不禁把他抱得紧 ...
It is up to you! English is fine with us. Really looking forward to your report.

Story continue, and to make it quick, I shall use english then.

At the beginnng of the massage, everything go as normal like last time. She was still as smooth and soft as last time and gave us a really great start. And with the relationship that we bulit up, my feeling was even much much better!

After a while of romantic massage at my back, she turned to the leg massage again. And with our last experience, I started to touch her legs much earlier. And I even tried to make my hand deeper into her trousers. I can feel that she shake when my hands touch her legs deep inside. The feeling was just fantastic, making me feeling that she was really fresh.

When I get even deeper, she just cannot continue the massage and lie at my back. And ask lightly for me to stop as she said she cannot stand properly. As a gentleman, of course I behave.

And then she started the RPP part, it was so soft and deep inside that I can tell I am really exciting. Really tried hard to prevent myself from turn into an animal! But it's even better than any hand job I experienced before.

Again, I turned my back and then I grabbed her for a number of kisses until she pushed me away lightly, saying  that she was afraid to be caught by the company. I lied down again, she started the chest massage and once again I started my soft attack.

From her waist, I quickly let my hand went inside to her back, and touching her smooth back gently, inserted into the belt of her bra. She did not stop me but I can felt that she started to breathe slowly and deeply. When I move my hands from the back to her front, she tried a little bit to stop but failed eventually. Of course I was still a gentleman, I firstly touched her really soft breasts from the surface of the bra only. And that has already made her shaked even more vigorously.

Until such a point that again she cannot stand, so just at that moment I grabbed her to lie on me and let me hold her for quite a while. The feeling was great. I kissed her once and again. And she was just softened in my arms.

After a while, she tried to massage again. Of course I would not stop. At that moment, my mobile rang and it was my company calling. On an urgent case, you guess what decision I made? Leave or stay?

Great story and experience !

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-29 21:47 發表

At the beginnng of the massage, everything go as normal like last time. She was still as smooth and soft as last time and gave us  ...
出来深圳做的女孩,即使是初来步到的黄毛丫头,在这个大染缸里过一天得到处世经验,等于在其它工作场地过一个月度啦,很快成精的了!

我门见到的,是她饿包装,当然我们陶醉的,也是这包装加上我门的幻想、期望。

“假也真时真也假,真也假时假也真”。小弟有空送大家一个“欢场CHEMISTRY”的文章吧

不要以为正骨场不是欢场,欢场指:“寻找欢乐的场地”啊!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2007-8-29 23:55 編輯 ]
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

回復 #7 fatboyboy 的帖子

good story and you know I OT tonight for your story.  It is really good.  Thanks again

如过在这问问版友们有无试过你所讲的相类经验的话,我睇應該許多人会有过这经验。。。

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-8-29 14:10 發表

出来深圳做的女孩,即使是出来步到的黄毛丫头,在这个大染缸里过一天的到的出世经验,等于在其它工作场地过一个月度啦,很快成精的 ...
我的意見相同,不過,我地呢班上大陸玩的男人,其實咪又係想要呢種感覺囉。

初時,以為一切是真,深切相信,然後,瀨野
後來,堅持一切是假,謝絕感情,不過,無癮
最後,再無所謂真假,不再過問,享受,先最重要

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-29 13:47 發表

At the beginnng of the massage, everything go as normal like last time. She was still as smooth and soft as last time and gave us  ...
fatboy兄,看你的經歷,其實真的九成似足我在XX城的經歷,當然,我並無帶老婆女友一起去咁過癮。

做人最緊要好玩,不過,我也是那句:深圳女孩一族,由於過去多年來與香港外地男人的愛恨交纏,已經成為全國非常奇怪的一個族群,"付出與收穫"的正比關係是所有女孩的信仰,以最少換取最多,是一個非常真實而正常的觀念。

引用:
原帖由 sexslave 於 2007-8-29 22:16 發表
如过在这问问版友们有无试过你所讲的相类经验的话,我睇應該許多人会有过这经验。。。
当然,试了很多次,十次里有八,九次都可以的除非条女扒扒地引吾起食欲。可能楼主比较少去吧,因住沉船(已经有迹象啦,忍吾住偷跳揾第二次)

引用:
原帖由 koon 於 2007-8-29 14:43 發表

当然,试了很多次,十次里有八,九次都可以的除非条女扒扒地引吾起食欲。可能楼主比较少去吧,因住沉船(已经有迹象啦,忍吾住偷跳揾第二次)
無錯,都係那句,好玩就得,無需要去得太盡,現在幾間大場都開始放鬆,這種情況只不過是尺度放寬下,技師知道可以被允許的情況,與個別客人是否靚仔或者好相與,素質高,完全無關

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-29 22:39 發表

初時,以為一切是真,深切相信,然後,瀨野
後來,堅持一切是假,謝絕感情,不過,無癮
最後,再無所謂真假,不再過問,享受, ...
Agree x2
摸大卑,伸手入去工 衣下摸背脊系碎料
正骨去多几次揽腰摸手脚大多数都得,依家竞争多啊
最重要就是 不再過問,享受

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2007-8-29 22:10 發表
小弟有空送大家一个“欢场CHEMISTRY”的文章吧,不要以为正骨场不是欢场,欢场指:“寻找欢乐的场地”啊!
期待ing...

个人认为只要灵台留得三分清明、紧守底线即可,如果过于束手束脚就不好玩了。:p

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-29 21:47 發表

i reply yr question - [leave]

感覺上…明明條女係邪,但又礙於正場既包裝下,要處處君子!

缺乏定力的我,或會覺得幾辛苦!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-29 22:43 發表

fatboy兄,看你的經歷,其實真的九成似足我在XX城的經歷,當然,我並無帶老婆女友一起去咁過癮。

做人最緊要好玩,不過,我也是那句:深圳女孩一族,由於過去多年來與香港外地男人的愛恨交纏,已經成為全國 ...
200% Agree!

Be honest, I don't think I am young nor handsome. So I don't think I can get real 100% love from her.

However, with so many commercial experience, it's somehow more enjoyable to get a little bit more on the emotional side.

And to me, I always remind myself that it's for part time romance only an d shall never devote too much

then c-hing, did you stay or leave?  Long for your continuous report.  Agree with you that no matter it is real or not, judt enjoy the feeling without sinking!

Think the most important thing is that you enjoy it and you feel that she enjoys it too...she may fake but if you feel it alright then it is good. I always say that feeling is everything and feeling dont cheat. You can feel that if the MM fakes/cheats..sooner or later.

引用:
原帖由 fengliu 於 2007-8-29 23:44 發表

i reply yr question -  
Ok, I am back and can continue the Ending now!

“喂!嗯。。。嗯,哦,知道。。。。。”hang up!
“你是不是要赶时间哦?”

“。。。。,嗯”
“那下钟吧?”

Looking at her smiling face, I made a irrational decision!

“你要我留下吗?”
“你不用回去吗?我刚刚听见噢!”
“没事,你要我就留下来!”
“唔!。。。。”
“好!加钟!”欲望打到理智,才不理公司有什么事!

Then we fell into the 3rd hours of romance!

回復 #20 fatboyboy 的帖子

on and off, we will come the edge of sinking.  I have several experience like this and the most current one is in Hong Kong which I tried to date the girl I met at TST Karaoke (North Mushroom Karaoke).  She looks great (charming and good figures) and does not smoke and only sit and play with you without outisde service.  I tried to call her to sit with me whenever I go Karaoke with my friends.  I called her, dine with her and watch movie with her .....  It is kind of fun but really time-consuming.  I am going to give it up soon.  Last time I got similar experience was 2 years ago in Beijing and last last time was 5 years ago from a girl I met at New Century Hotel Coffee shop (Shenzhen).  So on and off, we are tired of commercial experience and looks for some other fun (BUT NO SINKING) and then switch back to commercial again,  It is kind of fun and good looking back experience.

相關搜索目錄: Switch

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-29 22:39 發表

初時,以為一切是真,深切相信,然後,瀨野
後來,堅持一切是假,謝絕感情,不過,無癮
最後,再無所謂真假,不再過問,享受, ...
真亦假時假亦真
唔講心時唔講金
玩得開心為上計
走時記得付現金
我係車神

48 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.