推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

48 12
發新話題
打印

我的 午间浪漫假期 

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-30 03:06 發表

200% Agree!

Be honest, I don't think I am young nor handsome. So I don't think I can get real 100% love from her.

However, with so many commercial experience, it's somehow more enjoyable ...
聽你這麼說,我已經相信你完全玩得掂呢個遊戲,大家飲杯!

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 12:29 發表

聽你這麼說,我已經相信你完全玩得掂呢個遊戲,大家飲杯!
谢谢!

Let me finish the story now.

She called the company and told them that I am adding the 3rd hour.

Then she continue on massaging my chest and belly. Making it even more soft and seductive, making a very close approach to my little bro but no real touch. And I am even more busy to touch her almost everywhere, making she becoming more and more shaking and shy. At a moment, I decided to get more, based on my growing excitement, to slip into her bra and have a direct touch on her soft and medium sized beauty breasts. The tuch has been short, as she was trying to escape, but the feeling is extremely fantastic. She's not very big, but in a good shape and really smooth skin. I can totally feel her shaking and softened.

Then I hold her again and gave her a number of kisses, on her cheek, her face and her lips. We stopped for a while, like the time has stopped too. And then we moved to massage my legs from the front.

You can expected how wonderful that experience would be! Her hands are small, soft and smooth, gave a very good touch feeling. And I believed she knew what I want, so when she did that last part of the massage, she's been very heartful and tried to massage almost everywhere surrounding my bro! It's so seductive that my bro stand up straightly. And then ... she started to have a very light touch on my bro, it's not a hand job, but it's still explodingly exciting. Until a point that I cannot control and grab her lied down on my chest, gave her kisses everywhere again and began to touch directly on her breasts. She resisted on her body, trying to get up, but her hands did not stop touching my bro lightly.

The feeling is one that I will never forget. Like getting a gal friend to give you some very close body contact when you are still at school. And ... without a real HJ, I eject! Excitingly! Vigorously! Real Explosion!

After that, she just lied beside me, letting me hold her lightly. There are no such after job cleaning like those commercial one. But I don't mind to get wet!

After a while, time's up. And I have to leave. Holding her tightly again and again, with a number of kisses.

She said: “舍不得我走!”and holding me firmly.

I said: "Wait me to call you for dining, perhaps next week!"

相關搜索目錄: Cleaning

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-30 06:03 發表

谢谢!

Let me finish the story now.

She called the company and told them that I am adding the 3rd hour.

Then she continue on massaging my chest and belly. Making it even mo ...
咪就係呢隻感覺囉!哈哈!咪就係呢隻感覺,港女永遠給不到,而令到咁多香港男人上去玩囉!

玩得開心,真係好!!!

當然,到了有一天她跟你說:你做我男朋友可以瑪?(或者丟轉頭你主動問),咁就係抉擇的一刻了!

[ 本帖最後由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 06:17 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 14:16 發表

咪就係呢隻感覺囉!哈哈!咪就係呢隻感覺,港女永遠給不到,而令到咁多香港男人上去玩囉!

玩得開心,真係好!!!

當然,到了有一天她跟你說:你做我男朋友可以瑪?(或者丟轉頭你主動問),咁就係 ...
Exactly!  I am just wondering when shall I call her out for dining. And ... also thinking shall I ask her be my gal at SZ?

he he, man is always greedy!

回復 #29 fatboyboy 的帖子

Go ahead and date and dine with her, it is a game and as long as you are not sinking and pay her good, you does not owe her anything and could stop relationship anytime.  It is my rule that I will not cheat them and pay them wel0 (or least market rate) and I will feel less guilty anything happened in the future.

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 14:16 發表

當然,到了有一天她跟你說:你做我男朋友可以瑪?(
就係哩一句,我相信唔少上去玩0既港男都聽過。。。
不過答案因人而異。。。。

"Wait me to call you for dining, perhaps next week!"

Congratulations, you have found your "feel"..

引用:
原帖由 garylock 於 2007-8-30 06:46 發表
Go ahead and date and dine with her, it is a game and as long as you are not sinking and pay her good, you does not owe her anything and could stop relationship anytime.  It is my rule that I will  ...
無錯!只要你唔係一個貪圖食快餐的死cheap精(呢句野可能會得罪人,不過.........哈哈,我係專登的!吹啊?),咁就無問題!

發展下去,你和她上床之期不遠了,你最好做定打算了,拿了人家便宜,送手機送人仔在所不免了,最重要係,唔好在關係上欺騙人,女朋友就女朋友,sex partner就sex partner,清楚講明,唔好含糊不清

相關搜索目錄: 手機

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-30 14:22 發表

Exactly!  I am just wondering when shall I call her out for dining. And ... also thinking shall I ask her be my gal at SZ?

he he, man is always greedy!
Hi Bro,

Try to think about it in the other way round.  The faster you get her in bed, the faster this relationship ends up.  So, my suggestion would be: take your time and prolong the happyness.

引用:
原帖由 rainydays 於 2007-8-30 08:36 發表

Hi Bro,

Try to think about it in the other way round.  The faster you get her in bed, the faster this relationship ends up.  So, my suggestion would be: take your time and prolong the happynes ...
哈哈!男人男人,難忍啊(普通話一樣讀音)!有機會上,無理由唔上播!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 17:17 發表

哈哈!男人男人,難忍啊(普通話一樣讀音)!有機會上,無理由唔上播!
唔!你的说法都是对的,可是,我也在考虑,要不要把romance的感觉延长!反正要囡囡就大把,要feeling就不轻易!

相關搜索目錄: 普通話

回復 #36 fatboyboy 的帖子

No problem.  Just keep going and be prepared to let go when times up or romance is over .....

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-30 17:30 發表

唔!你的说法都是对的,可是,我也在考虑,要不要把romance的感觉延长!反正要囡囡就大把,要feeling就不轻易!
請原諒小弟講句,有家室就吾好搞呢味野,單身就冇所謂,聽好多呢啲事,搞到家都散埋,位女女攞晒著數之後又走埋,人財兩失,朋友自己諗清楚。

Doer : "最重要係,唔好在關係上欺騙人,女朋友就女朋友,sex partner就sex partner,清楚講明,唔好含糊不清 "

can't agree more !

cheating one's feeling is as bad as cheating one's money, if not worse !

fatboy brother, if I were you, I would have told her about my marriage well before going to bed with her.

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2007-8-30 11:36 發表
Doer : "最重要係,唔好在關係上欺騙人,女朋友就女朋友,sex partner就sex partner,清楚講明,唔好含糊不清 "

can't agree more !

cheating one's feeling is as bad as cheating one's money ...
其實,更主要的原因就是,今時今日的大陸女仔,駛鬼呃咩?

以前就話要呃呃tum tum,又哄又騙,車!而家?!你話自己有老婆有仔女又好,話她知自己黑社會走私販毒又好,有咩所謂?只要你有米,只要你還有實質價值,一定有人願意同你等價交換,這就是今日大陸的真相,所以,呃,唔單只唔應該,亦係無必要!

相反,你又試下你無咩錢,只憑一顆真心,睇下你有無本事溝到女?

引用:
原帖由 Doer 於 2007-8-30 20:48 發表

其實,更主要的原因就是,今時今日的大陸女仔,駛鬼呃咩?

以前就話要呃呃tum tum,又哄又騙,車!而家?!你話自己有老婆有仔女又好,話她知自己黑社會走私販毒又好,有咩所謂?只要你有米,只要你還有實 ...
Yes, she know I am married right at the first time.

And be honest, I don\'t think ours will be 100% non commercial relationship.

I am just expecting to have a relationship somehow more than just financial transaction. And I don\'t mind to perhaps just have a dinner or go aorund without going to bed.

And, yes, for sex, I always emphasize on fair deal and full payment. That\'s why I said for sex, it\'s easy to have as long as you have money!

回復 #41 fatboyboy 的帖子

I think Fatboyboy brother is an expert and from his words, he could manage this well.  Relationship like this is fine - she got $$$ and maybe some romance, brother are happy too - can afford $$$ and got some girl-friend feel besides family in HK.

引用:
原帖由 fatboyboy 於 2007-8-31 10:15 發表

Yes, she know I am married right at the first time.

And be honest, I don\'t think ours will be 100% non commercial relationship.

I am just expecting to have a relationship somehow more th ...
you are a gentleman !

引用:
原帖由 天使之施 於 2007-8-30 19:23 發表

Agree X 2
男人时常都小头控制大头,但又替自己找很多理由。楼主也控制不了加多一个钟,理鬼公司发生 mud 事,好彩真系无事,如果吾系就大件事,到时后悔都无用。总之小心驶得万年船。

u are so lucky, but how to gave her a lot of kisses? no one ca nsee into the room?

引用:
原帖由 cwscws 於 2007-9-1 11:14 發表
u are so lucky, but how to gave her a lot of kisses? no one ca nsee into the room?
剛入房時我心諗:咁大塊落地玻璃,外面人來人往,一陣推油咪俾人睇哂?

但當我睜大對四眼睇清楚,原來係度門未熨埋!

bg 入來後,熨埋門;後面密封,左右是不透面玻璃,熨門只是門頂部份透明,該不太容易看到內面。不過左右玻璃的間隔,就唔會太隔聲了。

引用:
原帖由 天使之施 於 2007-8-30 11:23 發表

不過已婚人士偏偏玩呢家野就最到家。我和一班單身 fd, 久已養成孤僻性格,唔係咁易就女,往往比已婚人士更難得到艷遇關係。

引用:
原帖由 cwscws 於 2007-9-1 19:14 發表
For the aroma massage room, it's location is more private than the normal massage room. You will find that the window on the door is smaller and harder to be seen. But of course we are still cautious on being seen, especially her of course. So I kiss her quick and will not last too long for each. So why I kiss her many time la.

Beside, I think it's still a pure massage. Because it is not the first time I tried that 268 type massage. But the other few times I tried, there are no such chances of romance.

48 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.