推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

回復 #1 icheng609 的帖子

thanks for sharing

good ! THX !

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-6 10:19 發表
Yesterday afternoon, I took another trip to HL. Doggie was on her M leave and Duckie was engeged. Sung recommended 66 to me.....
1 ...
Tried no. ^^ yesterday.

Basically, everything was same as what icheng described. Her skills were above average, just a bit mechanical but she has a very soft body and PDD was good. Very quiet type.

Overall, worth a try if you like small-type girl.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-8 10:17 發表

Tried no. ^^ yesterday.

Basically, everything was same as what icheng described. Her skills were above average, just a bit mechanical but she has a very soft body and PDD was good. Very quiet  ...
Glad to know that you enjoyed her service. And I'll try to move to another SN today to explore our world wider. Perhaps HL is really a world which is too small.

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2007-11-8 10:48 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-8 10:46 發表
Glad to know that you enjoyed her service. And I'll try to move to another SN today to explore our world wider. Perhaps HL is really a world which is too small.
Waiting for good news! Which one?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-8 10:56 發表

Waiting for good news! Which one?
I had been to the SN in Meilin.......... with different experience from HL......... will report separately!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-9 08:08 發表
I had been to the SN in Meilin.......... with different experience from HL......... will report separately!
Waiting with anticipation!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-11-9 08:56 發表

Waiting with anticipation!
Chk PM..........

囡囡身裁very good

引用:
原帖由 cheung86889 於 2007-11-9 22:43 發表
囡囡身裁very good
Which one?

昨天再抽空去HL update 一吓資料, 有如下可供分享..........

可能因為有梅林 SN 的經驗, 眼界開了, 自然要求也高了, 不幸地, 從前感覺是 "最佳" 的天地, 在心中的分數卻下滑了.............

在硬件方面, 僅可接受的 non-star rated 房間, 若果和一间 fully equiped 的水晶房比較, 根本是對后者的侮辱! Hardware 的不堪卻肯定 downgrade 了享受! 沒有熱石水床, 囡囡侍浴的享受性已大打折扣! 沒有音响和迷你舞池設备, 囡囡的性誘亦不能发揮! 很怀念梅林的一切!

在軟件方面, Duckie 已離去, doggie 己有点膩了 (男人的通病), Lulu 巳走...........等等,人才有一種凋零的感覺....... 上次選的 ^^ 和今次挑的@^, 是温柔有餘而瘋狂/滛蕩不足, 奈何! 反之梅林的@^^提供的17式, 雖然亦有些少 "吞卜", 但在官能上和感覺上給我帶來新的性享受, 使我更有改变主場的衝動!

當然, 在价錢方面和地理條件, HL 仍是佔優的! 希望它能在軟件方面作出革命性改進, 以保存優勢, 給我等鳼蟲提供滿意的性排洪選擇!

相關搜索目錄: 水晶

回復 #636 icheng609 的帖子

恭喜師兄你眼界大開!以後還一定可以見到更好的地方!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-16 01:57 發表
昨天再抽空去HL update 一吓資料, 有如下可供分享..........

可能因為有梅林 SN 的經驗, 眼界開了, 自然要求也高了, 不幸地, 從前感覺是 "最佳" 的天地, 在心中的分數卻下滑了......... ...
Cheng,
you are old bird now and will be my guide to Meilin next time .

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2007-11-16 10:09 發表
恭喜師兄你眼界大開!以後還一定可以見到更好的地方!
此乃 "覺昨非而今是" 之謂也.............

其实, 在有限的客觀條件下, HL 仍是一個不錯的選擇!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-11-16 10:26 發表

Cheng,
you are old bird now and will be my guide to Meilin next time .
With pleasure......... in fact, going to Meilin is no big deal. Perhaps we can go together some time mid next week...?!!!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-16 02:28 發表

With pleasure......... in fact, going to Meilin is no big deal. Perhaps we can go together some time mid next week...?!!!
To be confirmed early next week.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-11-16 10:30 發表

To be confirmed early next week.
OK......... I'll wait for your good news la........

回復 #636 icheng609 的帖子

師兄,坦白講 HL 真係跌晒,年初時好過一輪,後來可能因為人事問題又走晒,同 XX 經理講過,佢話以後會加強培訓,增加服務內容,可是一年過去,依然故我!而家我只係捧某條囡場而已。

引用:
原帖由 hkman713 於 2007-11-16 14:21 發表
師兄,坦白講 HL 真係跌晒,年初時好過一輪,後來可能因為人事問題又走晒,同 XX 經理講過,佢話以後會加強培訓,增加服務內容,可是一年過去,依然故我!而家我只係捧某條囡場而已。
我絕對有同感! 可以這樣說, 如無長足改進, 肯定会被淘汰! 仙X都便是其中一例子!

Went there yesterday in the afternoon. Absolutely agreed that the hardware is not that good.

I called Madam Sung in advance and she rushed back to receive me. She had arranged @* for me, which is a lovely lady with big bobs. Real person looks much better on photos. A playful and cheerful young lady.

The room, however, is hot. I was told that the management has turned off the central aircon... I was sweating like in hell.

引用:
原帖由 colourwolf 於 2007-11-16 16:41 發表
Went there yesterday in the afternoon. Absolutely agreed that the hardware is not that good.

I called Madam Sung in advance and she rushed back to receive me. She had arranged @* for me, which  ...
Right........ yesterday afternoon I was there, too. The temperature was too high and I found that it was not a pleasant trip for me, though the girl was acceptable in general (but not particularly good).

Don't scare me please! I just plan to go tomorrow.  But now I need to seriously re-consider it again!!!!!!!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2007-11-16 16:51 發表
Don't scare me please! I just plan to go tomorrow.  But now I need to seriously re-consider it again!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the truth and as good brothers we won't hide the fact from you.

I know you're my good brother and won't hide anything from me!! But I still have to express my shock on how bad the management is!!??

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-11-16 10:28 發表
Pls wait for my return from Australia. Target week of Nov. 26, OK?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.