推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-1-18 08:39 發表
Just let me know to see if I'll be available by PM.........
OK - have PM. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 sl886 於 2008-1-18 16:30 發表
我下星期三想去HL玩, 各路英雄可否比D貼士, 而家深圳的天氣又點樣? 幾時開始打風? 春節前HL的好野會唔會走哂返家鄉?
The weather is still good, I think........ traditionally, many girls will be back to hometown for Chinese New Year. As a rsult, there will be less choice towards the year end. Hurry up if you want to have more choices.

Excellent report !Thanks C Hing

i like your story. it is in my wildest dream too.
mikeho

引用:
原帖由 sl886 於 2008-1-18 16:30 發表
我下星期三想去HL玩, 各路英雄可否比D貼士, 而家深圳的天氣又點樣? 幾時開始打風? 春節前HL的好野會唔會走哂返家鄉?
In the afternoon this Wednesday.....? 有緣可以相会!

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2008-1-21 14:26 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-1-21 06:25 發表

HL一直有一班fans, 如果讓我比較之前好紅的易發和doggie, 同而家近期新進的小花, 單純貨比貨, 我個人覺得新不如舊, 但 c hing們應該都是貪新忘舊啦, 呵呵。

引用:
原帖由 sl886 於 2008-1-21 14:59 發表

HL一直有一班fans, 如果讓我比較之前好紅的易發和doggie, 同而家近期新進的小花, 單純貨比貨, 我個人覺得新不如舊, 但 c hing們應該都是貪新忘舊啦, 呵呵。
易发仍在, 改号 "生发".............!

Too bad NO room available this afternoon 230pm, can't wait for one hour then left without any fun!

引用:
原帖由 69professor 於 2008-1-21 19:14 發表
Too bad NO room available this afternoon 230pm, can't wait for one hour then left without any fun!
Really that busy? Next time, call to reserve a room in advance.

I called Ms Sung after off of the MTR, but she didn't mention no room for me! After I left there and found another fun place in Sui Wai 30 mins later, she called me said reserve 2 rooms for us!

Sorry to see that the rooms were full.............. try next time and luck will be on your side.

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-1-21 06:25 發表

See PM please.

引用:
原帖由 69professor 於 2008-1-21 23:36 發表
I called Ms Sung after off of the MTR, but she didn't mention no room for me! After I left there and found another fun place in Sui Wai 30 mins later, she called me said reserve 2 rooms for us!
Fun place - any hints as to which one and how fun?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-1-22 20:52 發表

Fun place - any hints as to which one and how fun?
Just one small foot massage in Sui Wai which provided body massage as well named Toronto!

引用:
原帖由 69professor 於 2008-1-21 23:36 發表
In fact, you can just stay there and have the foot masssage FOC (just pay the massageur $20 as tips) and wait for the girls or rooms.........

回復 #790 icheng609 的帖子

True! But so busy there maybe not many good BGs arround!

引用:
原帖由 69professor 於 2008-1-23 19:33 發表
True! But so busy there maybe not many good BGs arround!
Then I wish you better luck next time.............

Just visited HL yesterday......... Sung was not on duty yet as it was a bit too early. Handled by a male captain. Only showed 2 rounds with some Jurrasic creature. Finally, 99 was selected.

She was thin but her boobs shape was good. Looked young and OK. She told me that she was from Bao-an...........

The bath was not realloy enjoyable, with no sexy dance, no flute in water.......... quite lazy, I think.

In bed, no surprise. All standard practice and nothing else. Just finished in a rush. I only spent 46 minutes from bath to bath.

Though she told me that she could massage for me adter the bath, I was not pleased and left.

That is my odd day in HL.................!

相關搜索目錄: Dance

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-1-24 03:25 發表
Just visited HL yesterday......... Sung was not on duty yet as it was a bit too early. Handled by a male captain. Only showed 2 rounds with some Jurrasic creature. Finally, 99 was selected.

She  ...
Dear brother,
That's OK, 好又一餐, 唔回又一餐啦, don't your mood.  As long as you have money, time and "power", we will meet nice girls sometime and somewhere.  TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!!!! It is commonwhen Chinese New Year is about to come,  the quality of service is going to be low.

引用:
原帖由 iamaomhk 於 2008-1-24 11:33 發表

Regret to hear your new report for odd day.

I did !* last time, she also didn't provide Sex dance to me...

I went to a SAUNA at HA SHA yesterday, and did a 湖南妹. The service they provid ...
I want to try would you plese PM the details to me? Thanks.

(name of the Sauna, girls' number, contact ny=umber.... so on)

相關搜索目錄: Dance

引用:
原帖由 sl886 於 2008-1-24 11:37 發表

Dear brother,
That's OK, 好又一餐, 唔回又一餐啦, don't your mood.  As long as you have money, time and "power", we will meet nice girls sometime and somewhere.  TOMORROW WILL BE BETT ...
I know........... and thank you for consoling me. I'll give HL another chance.

This is bad. I have not been to HL for a long time but from time to time I get sms from Ho or Zhou.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.