推介:| 調解員課程 | Makeup Course | Hypnosis course | English course | NLP training | cissp cisa cism | 營養學課程 |

發新話題
打印

我的初次海联 3P 經驗

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 11:02 發表

Actually, she is OK if you like mid age female.
I must make the attempt for thisopportunity then........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 11:05 發表
I must make the attempt for thisopportunity then........
Have you been served by Lisa before?

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 11:07 發表

Have you been served by Lisa before?
Never............. and I am hunger for the chance. What about you?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 01:34 發表

and captain sung is quite OK.........
Ms. Sung looks rather cute especially when she smiles. She worked here for more than one year. I chatted with her when I was waiting my friend in the rest room.
In the beginning, I asked whether she was 26 or 27.  She seemed not happy.
OH! I realized that I had said something wrong. It is better to say she looks at the age of 20.  But it is too late now!!!!!
I tried again to say whether she was 23. She didn’t reply. I praised again on her maturity and skilful / friendly attitude to the customers.  Later, she introduced the trainer to me which I tried the day after!!!

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-9-4 13:50 發表

Ms. Sung looks rather cute especially when she smiles. She worked here for more than one year. I chatted with her when I was waiting my friend in the rest room.
In the beginning, I asked wheth ...
Sung is trustworthy. She has never given me any hardsell. I have already considered her as my friend. We have meals when time allows..............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 11:09 發表
Never............. and I am hunger for the chance. What about you?
Many times la but not in recent weeks.

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 14:20 發表

Many times la but not in recent weeks.
What is the cost I should bear if I want to try?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-31 09:53 發表
按原訂計劃, 於午飯後踏上征途, 北上 SZ 會一會 HL 的新星 --- Lulu。 在電話中得知她前晚開始了 "不方便" period, 好生失望! 但她卻極力推薦她的好友, **, 侍枕! 在箭已上絃的情況下, 姑且繼續向 ...
Bro,Thanks you for your sharing
淫賤大衛

引用:
原帖由 我愛Christy 於 2007-9-4 14:43 發表

Bro,Thanks you for your sharing
You are welcome to join this forum.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-8-31 09:53 發表
按原訂計劃, 於午飯後踏上征途, 北上 SZ 會一會 HL 的新星 --- Lulu。 在電話中得知她前晚開始了 "不方便" period, 好生失望! 但她卻極力推薦她的好友, **, 侍枕! 在箭已上絃的情況下, 姑且繼續向 ...
師兄囡囡是否四川
淫賤大衛

引用:
原帖由 我愛Christy 於 2007-9-4 15:07 發表

師兄囡囡是否四川
否.........! 她應是桂林的!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 14:25 發表
What is the cost I should bear if I want to try?
She served me at the reception area, not inside room!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 15:37 發表

She served me at the reception area, not inside room!
OIC............. Lisa was the first managress serving me when I walked in for the very first time.........

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 15:53 發表
OIC............. Lisa was the first managress serving me when I walked in for the very first time.........
Yes. She is very friendly!

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 16:22 發表

Yes. She is very friendly!
Right.......... and that's fate. I lost her name card after the first visit. When I went again I met Sung. Then our friendship began................

[ 本帖最後由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 16:27 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 16:26 發表
Right.......... and that's fate. I lost her name card after the first visit. When I went again I met Sung. Then our friendship began................
Let you know her no. by PM, OK?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-4 08:26 發表

I know all.  She recalled you "Mr. Cheng"" several times when I chatted with her!!!
Brother, you have already  inside her heart!!!!
Have you ever want to cheuk her????? What a pure and charming lady in the cloudy water!!!!Soon or later she may get lost from you.

引用:
原帖由 jjchan218 於 2007-9-4 17:11 發表
I know all.  She recalled you "Mr. Cheng"" several times when I chatted with her!!!
Brother, you have already  inside her heart!!!!
Have you eve ...
But Mr. Cheng is too smart to SINK!

Being a CRROM for a long period of time, I still haven't tried saving any girl in China.  Having done a lot of information collection for this HL SN, I'm planning to go there for my first time in China in veiw of its close proximity to Lo Wu station.  Just one silly question, is it safe at least to the same extent as in CP or CA??

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2007-9-4 17:15 發表
Being a CRROM for a long period of time, I still haven't tried saving any girl in China.  Having done a lot of information collection for this HL SN, I'm planning to go there for my first time in C ...
Very safe. We have been there over 50 times combined. Want to join Mr. Cheng and I next week?

Sounds very interesting to me.  But it depends on time as I need to "Steal-Jump".  One thing I want to further clarify, is it the one located near a MTR station and inside a hotel?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2007-9-4 17:23 發表
Sounds very interesting to me.  But it depends on time as I need to "Steal-Jump".  One thing I want to further clarify, is it the one located near a MTR station and inside a hotel?
Near to the first station after Lowu (Guo Mao). $15 by taxi from Lowu. It is inside a 2/3 star hotel.

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2007-9-4 17:20 發表

Very safe. We have been there over 50 times combined. Want to join Mr. Cheng and I next week?
If that is so, I have to arrange 3 trainees on next Wednesday la...............

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2007-9-5 08:19 發表
If that is so, I have to arrange 3 trainees on next Wednesday la...............
At least 3 to 4 la so even if only 2 of us go, there will be choice!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.