±À¤¶:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | Àô«O³U­q³y | PROTOP | Üt§Q¨Èªü°Ç»á¤â¤u¥j¨m | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

§Úªºªì¦¸®ü联 3P ¸gÅç

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:44 µoªí
But it is not by me............. by brother jj gar.
Ooops - so maybe continue here lor.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:46 µoªí

Ooops - so maybe continue here lor.
It is a good suggestion. So from now on all my HL report will be grouped here ...............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ john_1 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:43 µoªí
Tried #, small, Short, thin, big balls, pink and tiny nipples. Good.
Pls report here la.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:44 µoªí
Another new target for us la...... please write more about your good experience.
So many good ones at HL it is unbelievable!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:51 µoªí

So many good ones at HL it is unbelievable!
That's true.............. the trainer I tried was a good -looking lady too, though a bit aged (mid twenties).

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 09:53 µoªí
That's true.............. the trainer I tried was a good -looking lady too, though a bit aged (mid twenties).
Sorry - I have tried her before if it was ex-##! Yes, she was good but a bit old (I think more like late 20s).

3p, l dont feel is 3p you only can said one girl , because you only with one girl have fun.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ wtytw ©ó 2007-9-3 10:11 µoªí
3p, l dont feel is 3p you only can said one girl , because you only with one girl have fun.
No la.......... 3P = 3 Persons in a game.

In fact, Lulu did served me with her body and her mouth. It was already part of the game.............

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 09:58 µoªí

Sorry - I have tried her before if it was ex-##! Yes, she was good but a bit old (I think more like late 20s).
Maybe we are talking about different persons --- ! is a '83 girl. She dose not look like late 20.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 10:43 µoªí
Maybe we are talking about different persons --- ! is a '83 girl. She dose not look like late 20.
If no. ##, we are talking about same. I know she has been around for a while and is a trainer! They seem to look older than actual age sometimes but mid 20s is about right.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 11:14 µoªí

If no. ##, we are talking about same. I know she has been around for a while and is a trainer! They seem to look older than actual age sometimes but mid 20s is about right.
She told me that she is a good partner with @* for 3P. Of course, as Doggie is trained by her, there'll be no problem for them to have game together. Therefore, I plan to have these 3Ps with them in September.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 11:18 µoªí
She told me that she is a good partner with @* for 3P. Of course, as Doggie is trained by her, there'll be no problem for them to have game together. Therefore, I plan to have these 3Ps with th ...
Bingo! No. ! = ex no. ##

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¨D¨ä ©ó 2007-9-3 00:52 µoªí

¦¬¨ì¡A谢谢§Aªº·N‹å¡I
thank you for your attention !

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 12:56 µoªí

Bingo! No. ! = ex no. ##
I'll be there for the 3P leading by ! this Thursday..... this time, the casting will be me+trainer+little chick........

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 13:55 µoªí
I'll be there for the 3P leading by ! this Thursday..... this time, the casting will be me+trainer+little chick........
I am getting confused. Little chick = @) or @*? If you select no. ! and no. @*, cost may be $900!

Some points to mention in the visit on 02/09

¥i¯à¬O¬P´Á¤ÑªºÃö«Y¡A ¤W¯ZªºÉÆÉƤ£¦h¡I ¦ý¦b§º³¡ªøªº·¥¤O±ÀÂˤU¡A ¿ï¤F®v¤÷¯Åªº¤j®a©j¡A «C乸¤@号¡I

¦o­Ó¤l¤£°ª¡A ¦ý¨­µô«o¤£¤Z¡I ªø±o¤ñ¸û¦¨¼ô¡A ¬O¤¤¤kªºªì¶¥¤F¡I ¦ý²´¨¤¶¡§ó¼W²K­·±¡©M´AºA¡I

¤u§@ºA«×¸ÛÀµ©M¥Î¤ß¡A ±q¨Í¯D¨ì§¹¨Æ³£¤@µ·¤£­e¡A ®}¯e¦³­P¡A¨C¤@©Û¦¡³£«Ü²Ó½o¦a®i¥X¡A µ´¹ï¨S¦³ "揸¬yÅy" ªº·Pı¡I ²³§Ì¤l³£µL¥X¨ä¥k¡I ¦n¡I

§Þ³N¤è­±¡A ¨­¬°«C乸·íµM­½µLÃø«×¡I ¦o¦Þ¥\¤×¨ä§Q®`¡I "ÆpªÅ¤l" ¬O®³¤âµ´§Þ¤§¤@¡A ¨­¤W¨C¤@­Ó¤Õ (°£»ó¤Õ¥~) ³£µ¹¦oÆp±o³zº«¡A ·PıµL¥H©|¤§¡I "¬rÀsニÆp" §ó¯à±N±z¼¤±æ´£¤É¡I ¦oªº¨Å©Ðµ²ºc±o¤Ñ¿W«p¡A ¤£¬O¶W¤jªº¨º¤@ºØ¡A ¦Ó¬O·¥´I¼u©Ê¡A °µ body ®É温­»³n¥É¦b¨­Å餣Â_ºNÀ¿ (¬Æ¦Ü³s脚ªO¥ç·ÓÅU¤F¡I)¡A µÎªA¨ì·¥ÂI¡I

ML ®É¦o¥ç¦³©Ò»Ý­A¡I ¬}ÁÙ¬O¯¶ªº¡I ¦o±NÂù»L©ç±K¦Ó©f©f¤W¤U²¾°Ê¡A ¼W¥[¿iÀ¿§Ö·P¡A ¬Û«H¬O¦oÅ餺ªºªÅµê·P + ²ªÖ}·P¦Ó«P¦¨ªº¤ÏÀ³¡A §ó¥O§Ú¦b¤T¼Æ¤ÀÄÁ¤º¨ì¹F°ª®p¡A ¤@®g¦pª`¡I

­ì¨Ó¬õµP¦p @, doggie and NS*! µ¥³£¬O¦oªº¤Jªù§Ì¤l¡A ¤ÞÃÒ¤F¦W®v¥X°ª®{ªº²z½×¡I ©M @* §ó¬O³Ì¨Î 3P ©çÀÉ¡A ¦X§@µL¶¡¡I ¬Ý¨Ó¡A HL 3P ¾Ô³õ±q¦¹¦h¨Æ¤F...........

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 14:56 ½s¿è ]

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:20 µoªí

I am getting confused. Little chick = @) or @*? If you select no. ! and no. @*, cost may be $900!
I am ready to pay $900 for ! + @*........... that's what ! strongly recommended me to do!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 14:43 µoªí
I am ready to pay $900 for ! + @*........... that's what ! strongly recommended me to do!
Pls negotiate with lovely manager for a discount!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:53 µoªí

Pls negotiate with lovely manager for a discount!
Will do.......... but I think the discount will not be a formal one and apply to individual only.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 14:55 µoªí
Will do.......... but I think the discount will not be a formal one and apply to individual only.
$900 is really a bit expensive. Prefer 1+1 ($600) and you may be just as happy!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 14:56 µoªí

$900 is really a bit expensive. Prefer 1+1 ($600) and you may be just as happy!
100% correct.............

Any schedule of 3P for you in near future?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 15:12 µoªí
100% correct.............
Any schedule of 3P for you in near future?
Sure but I may be not UP to it!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 15:22 µoªí

Sure but I may be not UP to it!
Just $100 more......... and your pleaure might be 100% optimized.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ icheng609 ©ó 2007-9-3 15:27 µoªí
Just $100 more......... and your pleaure might be 100% optimized.
OK. Make sure there are 2 trainees when we are there together!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ peninsula ©ó 2007-9-3 15:31 µoªí

OK. Make sure there are 2 trainees when we are there together!
Otherwise, you'll have the $600 packaeg and I'll see what's available.

I sincerely hopethat doggie will be available by that time.

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.