推介:| Web Hosting | Cloud Server | Server Hosting | Server Colocation | Responsive Web design | Bob嫂Ur pnt瘦身三寶 | Email Hosting Service | English course |

發新話題
打印

上海上門按摩好爽記

回復 1021# 的帖子

She is a bit mature to me.  paying 800, i could go for a younger gal in bath parlour

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 w70022 於 2009-5-5 08:19 發表
上海目前在严打(世博会准备的关系),很多著名的SN已经关闭,请大家注意
是因為Gome黃X裕的事, 上海幾個區的G A分 局 長都被牽了出來, 連帶一向包 庇的SN都被查, 客人很多轉向找上門的, 各家保 健中心生意奇佳, 技師一鐘接一鐘, 搞得常常要等很久.

引用:
原帖由 shiraz 於 2009-5-5 12:37 發表
Hi Brother, I have tried 康骏 last week in Shanghai for a massage in my hotel room. Is 康骏 a vegi place? Because there was nothing happened only pure massage. Can anyone tell me am I bein ...
couldn't be more vegi. they hv 20+ branches countrywide.
hard to say u'd been cheated or what. depends on how much u'd paid.
i once experienced their bg to my room & got laid with an extra 300. that was special for we were both turned up by each other.

回復 991# 的帖子

thinking to try 上海小雪 next week... is she really good? What services can she provide?

引用:
原帖由 fattykingk 於 2009-5-5 23:33 發表
thinking to try 上海小雪 next week... is she really good? What services can she provide?
massage, bj, fs

引用:
原帖由 w70022 於 2009-5-5 00:19 發表
上海目前在严打(世博会准备的关系),很多著名的SN已经关闭,请大家注意
Yes, gals told me the same story but some SN actually open (even when you see their front doors are closed)

引用:
原帖由 shiraz 於 2009-5-6 07:57 發表
老江湖 Brother,

Thank you for your reply. Do you mean that I need to pay her the extra $300 in addition to her normal charge once she comes? Then she will know what I expect? Or if I paid first, bu ...
no, not every bg in 康駿 provides fs. mine was a special case. i suggest u go straight to sn for a shot at 6xx~8xx, or ask the on-call agent for a bg to your room for that with massage.

引用:
原帖由 fairview 於 2009-5-6 02:32 發表

Yes, gals told me the same story but some SN actually open (even when you see their front doors are closed)
mostly bcos of the gome case. that was from an insider.

Lo Ching......recently any gals recommend.......i shall go to Shanghai at the end of May... pls advise. Many Thx

引用:
原帖由 shiraz 於 2009-5-7 07:33 發表

Dear Big Brother 老江湖,
Thanks for your advise. I could see lots of ads leaflets in the hotel shelfing to promote in-room massage, as I said I am a new jerk, I heard stories about gir ...
anan & xiaoting are now the best among all my 20+ contacts. pls refer to previous discription for their numbers.

很不错啊。 这些接受国内人么?还是只服务香港人?
很傻 很天真

引用:
原帖由 很傻很天真 於 2009-5-8 02:59 發表
很不错啊。 这些接受国内人么?还是只服务香港人?
只接受男人, 哈哈哈!  不分國內外, 只是個別技師較喜歡香港人, 一般較有禮, 小費多一點. 不過就我所知, 有些國內ching出手更大方, 素質亦高.

引用:
原帖由 老江湖 於 2009-5-8 05:36 發表

只接受男人, 哈哈哈!  不分國內外, 只是個別技師較喜歡香港人, 一般較有禮, 小費多一點. 不過就我所知, 有些國內ching出手更大方, 素質亦高.
Yes, I have heard from one of the BG from Anan said theres a regular customer, local Shanghainese in Pudong area..he requires BG to be in fish-net stockings...and he doesn't even to BG to do HJ, only smell the leg for 2 sessions...and RMB500 tips...

引用:
原帖由 blackface 於 2009-5-8 15:50 發表

Yes, I have heard from one of the BG from Anan said theres a regular customer, local Shanghainese in Pudong area..he requires BG to be in fish-net stockings...and he doesn't even to BG to do HJ, o ...
SMELLING LEGS for 2 sessions- that's kinky, man..... I bet he must love sucking toes. He probably jerk off while smelling feet and licking toes... I will make the guy pay extra if I am the chic. Just imagine some guy will just sniff your whole body without actually having sex. Strong odor will turn on someone for sure, not for me though.

LJW, thanks a lot for providing those info. great job. Check your PM.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.