推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

44 12
發新話題
打印

[原創] BBoss night club

BBoss night club

I went to BBoss night club with a friend about 3 weeks ago.  
It was a friday night and we were prepared to spend some money.  we were planning to go out with the girl if we see good ones.

We arrived at about 9.30pm.  the whole place is nearly empty.  we asked for the mami who was introduced by a friend.  the mami is young with good attitude.  we wanted local girls and gave the mami what criteria of girls we like.  Unfortunately, there were very little choic of local and the mami said most of them are 'north mushroom'.  It is a big surprise to me.  the biggest night club in hong kong not having enough local girls.  the mami said there is one local quite good but on way from home and asked us to wait for her.  FINALLY she arrived but not our cup of tea.  the mami said we should tip the girl ($500) even though not suitable.  Shit!!!!!!!!!  We did nothing and she did nothing for us but we have to pay extra $500.  We sat there for about 2.5 hrs and half the time without girls.  the bill is around $2500 plus $500.  Waste of money and time.  The place is grand and the mami is polite but the problem is no local girls.  the mami said she is leaving too because business is going downhill.   it is sad that to see things like this.  I guess it will close down soon with such business.  Traditional grand night club in Hong Kong is leaving the night life of hong kong quietly.  SAD.

Another brother knows where can I find local girls.  I mean which night club.

thanks

Guess that it's the end of BBoss then!

Next time walk a few minutes to Club Paris (新花都), just right across the fountain, and you could find lots and lots of young local girls.
原本係auriga00,但改了電郵,收不到新密碼,唯有開新帳號!

引用:
原帖由 auriga 於 2006-8-17 07:25 AM 發表

Next time walk a few minutes to Club Paris (新花都), just right across the fountain, and you could find lots and lots of young local girls.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Any mami that I can quote?

I went to Club Paris about one year ago.  Sat for about 2-3hrs and did nothing.  Did not go out afterwards.  I cost me $1800.(night dance)

Is it reasonable?

相關搜索目錄: Dance

HK NC

BBOSS still have local girs, I mean day time but you must have some connection.

Someday later, I may go there.  Surely, I can have some nice gals.

Anybody go with me?

:call:me!!

:call:me.........

Can I join??? Last time I went there was 1993

引用:
原帖由 nclover 於 2006-8-17 03:37 PM 發表
I went to Club Paris about one year ago.  Sat for about 2-3hrs and did nothing.  Did not go out afterwards.  I cost me $1800.(night dance)
Is it reasonable?  
檯 鐘 $400-500 , 埋 單 千 八 睇 落 貴 o左 好 多 。 你 係 咪 飲 o左 好 多 X.O.?

[ 本帖最後由 coolmale9394 於 2006-8-18 04:37 AM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 coolmale9394 於 2006-8-17 08:34 PM 發表

檯 鐘 $400-500 , 埋 單 千 八 睇 落 貴 o左 好 多 。 你 係 咪 飲 o左 好 多 X.O.?
That was my first time to that nc and know nobody there. I drank limited number of beer.

Maybe no connection la.

Any reliable mami that I can quote next time.

引用:
原帖由 auriga 於 2006-8-17 15:25 發表

yes... yes...., I just go there at last friday

而家仲有冇promotion?

零晨一點至四點每位$1000

Try to go Club House at TST East
Ringo Leung

我都想豪一豪, 但聽講而家以北姑做主打...如果係咁...不如過大海

我都想豪一豪, 但聽講而家以北姑做主打...如果係咁...不如過大海

TST CN 現在得過貴字,HK囡囡質素差,北記都唔掂,比起我十多年前落城(中國城),大都會.......唉.

唉! 去 BBOSS 真係要有 connection先得. 早幾日去又係無 Local, 坐左幾個鐘睇得兩 part 女, 好在淨飲唔係雙計. 成晚睇大電視, 由東張西望, 高朋滿座, 到神鵰俠侶, CIB 都睇埋. 真係....

引用:
原帖由 nclover 於 2006-8-17 03:37 PM 發表

Thanks for your suggestion.

Any mami that I can quote?

I went to Club Paris about one year ago.  Sat for about 2-3hrs and did nothing.  Did not go out afterwards.  I cost me $1800.(nigh ...
$1,800 seems a bit expensive, what did you drink? Unless: Night dance at  almost $400 per hour, $100 entrance fee, less than $100 nuts, Karaoke about $200, Beer?, all add 15% service charge.

You may want to ask for Maggie the manager and she will send her downline mami to follow.

其實去得BBoss又想搵Local,不如去富都會

引用:
原帖由 auriga 於 2006-8-22 05:16 AM 發表
其實去得BBoss又想搵Local,不如去富都會
Thanks.

Will try "fu do" next!  Any Mami I can quote?

Heard fm someone inside the business, the location of BBoss wl open a dutyfree shop in the nearest future. That means BBoss wl soon be closed. Still no news fm inside wl they re-open another nightclub at new location.

十幾年冇上夜總會,星期一晚同的地盤老總上左『俏佳人』,個度全部都係陀地靚妹, 6:30pm 上去,9:00pm 帶女出街,找數每人約$1.000 連街鐘,另外炮金$1,500,都幾貴,十幾年前落斜路炮金都係$1,000,不過的裝飾及硬件都算 ok 。
一念當年恨未休   十載相思債未酬   百計千方終何用   萬般心事一般愁

引用:
原帖由 中年地盤佬 於 2006-8-24 06:33 AM 發表
十幾年冇上夜總會,星期一晚同的地盤老總上左『俏佳人』,個度全部都係陀地靚妹, 6:30pm 上去,9:00pm 帶女出街,找數每人約$1.000 連街鐘,另外炮金$1,500,都幾貴,十幾年前落斜路炮金都係$1,000,不過的裝飾及 ...
價錢OK喎~~~~~~~~但係如果唔出街,女會唔會黑面先?

因為呢個好似係街場~~~~~
只望妳一切安好~~~~

引用:
原帖由 九九 於 2006-8-24 02:39 PM 發表

價錢OK喎~~~~~~~~但係如果唔出街,女會唔會黑面先?

因為呢個好似係街場~~~~~
應該唔會掛,我都唔知呀,不過同事同個 mamie 好熟,3 個人上都係我同個老總帶女出街,同事都冇帶,我條女招呼就幾好,老總第二日返地盤就媽媽聲話佢條女招呼唔得。     
一念當年恨未休   十載相思債未酬   百計千方終何用   萬般心事一般愁

引用:
原帖由 中年地盤佬 於 2006-8-24 06:50 AM 發表

應該唔會掛,我都唔知呀,不過同事同個 mamie 好熟,3 個人上都係我同個老總帶女出街,同事都冇帶,我條女招呼就幾好,老總第二日返地盤就媽媽聲話佢條女招呼唔得。     
一個得一個唔得~~~~咁都OK啦~~~哈哈
只望妳一切安好~~~~

44 12
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.