±À¤¶:| ­^»y½Òµ{ | Causeway Bay order food | ¾·~­^»y | ¤Æ§©½Òµ{ | Wedding Photography | ¤Ñµ¡¨÷¥¬§ó´«ºû­× |

44 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

[­ì³Ð] BBoss night club

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤E¤E ©ó 2006-8-24 02:52 PM µoªí

¤@­Ó±o¤@­Ó­ø±o~~~~Ëݳ£OK°Õ~~~«¢«¢
©Oªº¥i¯à«Y­Ó¤H­n¨D­ø¦P”Ü¡A¤S©ÎªÌ­Ó¦ÑÁ`·Q­¹¦hÀ\¡A¯SµnËݼ˦P§Ú¦aÁ¿      
¤@©À·í¦~«ë¥¼¥ð   ¤Q¸ü¬Û«ä¶Å¥¼¹S   ¦Ê­p¤d¤è²×¦ó¥Î   ¸U¯ë¤ß¨Æ¤@¯ë·T

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¦~¦a½L¨Ð ©ó 2006-8-24 06:57 AM µoªí

©Oªº¥i¯à«Y­Ó¤H­n¨D­ø¦P”Ü¡A¤S©ÎªÌ­Ó¦ÑÁ`·Q­¹¦hÀ\¡A¯SµnËݼ˦P§Ú¦aÁ¿      
¥hª±«YËݬ[¤F¡A¨ä¹êÃ䦳¸Ü¥]±o¤X~~~~~~
¥u±æ©p¤@¤Á¦w¦n~~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤E¤E ©ó 2006-8-24 02:52 PM µoªí

¤@­Ó±o¤@­Ó­ø±o~~~~Ëݳ£OK°Õ~~~«¢«¢
«Y¹jÂ÷ªOݯ¨ì¤@¬q¤å¦r¡A¥i¥H¦D®e­Ó±ø¤kªºªA°È¡A¤]¬O§Ú©Ò³ß·Rªº  

- detailed, long-lasting and heartful nipple kissing and BJ...
- willing to tried whatever positions I liked...
- willing to be on top of me and very active in this position...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¦~¦a½L¨Ð ©ó 2006-8-24 08:35 AM µoªí

- willing t ...
oh~~~~§Y«Y¾Ô°«®æ°Õ~~~~
¥u±æ©p¤@¤Á¦w¦n~~~~

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¦~¦a½L¨Ð ©ó 2006-8-24 06:33 AM µoªí
¤Q´X¦~ÉN¤W©]Á`·|¡A¬P´Á¤@±ß¦Pªº¦a½L¦ÑÁ`¤W¥ª¡y«N¨Î¤H¡z¡A­Ó«×¥þ³¡³£«Yªû¦aè°©f¡A 6:30pm ¤W¥h¡A9:00pm ±a¤k¥Xµó¡A§ä¼Æ¨C¤H¬ù$1.000 ³sµóÄÁ¡A¥t¥~¬¶ª÷$1,500¡A³£´X¶Q¡A¤Q´X¦~«e¸¨±×¸ô¬¶ª÷³£«Y$1,000¡A¤£¹Lªº¸Ë¹¢¤Î ...
Thanks for your infromations.

I went there once last year.  Sat from 6.30pm to 8pm then go out.  The mami charge me $1500 + $1500 for the girl.  A bit expensive than your $1000.

Do U have the mami name that I can use next time to avoid being rip off by the mami.

Thanks

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ nclover ©ó 2006-8-25 11:56 AM µoªí

Thanks for your infromations.

I went there once last year.  Sat from 6.30pm to 8pm then go out.  The mami charge me $1500 + $1500 for the girl.  A bit expensive than your $1000.

Do U have ...
I  also  pay  1500  , mami  name  is  [ Pat(9) ]
remember  to  write  a  report .  

[ ¥»©«³Ì«á¥Ñ ¤¤¦~¦a½L¨Ð ©ó 2006-8-25 12:20 PM ½s¿è ]

If you guys like NC why don't you guys go to Macau? Just a hour away and a lot more fun! For 1500 you can play with BG 1 hour too! And drinks included. Go to Macau ferry and look for the Dynasty club lounge.
By the way plenty a lot of other kareoke bars with this kind of offers.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ pimperro ©ó 2006-8-28 06:32 AM µoªí
If you guys like NC why don't you guys go to Macau? Just a hour away and a lot more fun! For 1500 you can play with BG 1 hour too! And drinks included. Go to Macau ferry and look for the Dynasty cl ...
Thanks.

I went to macau a few times, mainly sauna.

But if you want local hk girls, then u need to stay in HOng Kong.

Macau NCs are much better than HK NCs in terms of quality and price, but it's the traveling that turns me off, it's like a trip that needs to b planned. ¦³®É¦¬¤u¬ðµM·Qª±§Ú¦h¼Æ¯d´ä¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ Husky ©ó 2006-9-1 06:07 AM µoªí
Macau NCs are much better than HK NCs in terms of quality and price, but it's the traveling that turns me off, it's like a trip that needs to b planned. ¦³®É¦¬¤u¬ðµM·Qª±§Ú¦h¼Æ¯d´ä¡C
Agreed!

But will go to macau sauna tomorrow. Report later!

There are about 12 EE dancers. Why don't call them to check.

I admire those bros who can manage trips to Macau. there are always the travel & timing problems that block me away from overseas paradises.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

I love Macau sooo much... Sometimes I just go to Macau without planning. I sometimes go to "DD" local disco in Macau. Nice girls too there. Most of them are prostitutes too. Haven't been too NC's for a long time. I think it's only fun if you go with some friends and play with girls whole night after having fun at NC with Bro's. Last time I was in Golden Dragon, but that was half a year ago. having fun in Kareoke with some drinks 2000 (times 3 because we were with 3 guys so 6000)and girl and hotel till 1 o'clock PM was 2000 too. It was ok... but I like sauna more like Sanado.

¬ÛÃö·j¯Á¥Ø¿ý: Disco

Thanks for sharing. So far TST NCs're my favorite. I holp can have the chance to try Macau NCs someday

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤¤¦~¦a½L¨Ð ©ó 2006-8-24 04:35 PM µoªí

- willing t ...
ªû¦a³£ªÖ§j? ¥i¹J¤£¥i¨D§r¦Ñ¤Í!

My new target!!

thanks for sharing

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ²Ó¼¯ ©ó 2006-9-5 03:13 PM µoªí

ªû¦a³£ªÖ§j? ¥i¹J¤£¥i¨D§r¦Ñ¤Í!
¨Ì®a¦n¦h³£©ñ¶}¥ª, ªû¦a³£¥i¥H«Y¦n§ë¤J.

´£¥Ü: §@ªÌ³Q¸T¤î©Î§R°£ ¤º®e¦Û°Ê«Ì½ª

44 12
µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.