推介:| 英語課程 | Causeway Bay order food | 職業英語 | 化妝課程 | Wedding Photography | 天窗卷布更換維修 |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

Brother ccp0129
Never mind.

Brother johnny
試完CoCo後, 其實我有回到銅銅單位,try見一見真人or 可索取phone no. but 銅銅已收工.

引用:
原帖由 sexexercise 於 2008-4-19 11:23 發表
Brother ccp0129
Never mind.

Brother johnny
試完CoCo後, 其實我有回到銅銅單位,try見一見真人or 可索取phone no. but 銅銅已收工.
真英雄大丈夫,好嘢!

等著你的銅銅報告.

昨天到發利,發覺時間尚早,於是試到四樓飲湯食飯. 講真㗎!

35元有夠鑊氣小菜,加老火靚湯,加一大碗飯.直情超值. 而在飯堂內的食客中不少靚OL,眼睛也在吃冰淇淋! 正!!!

先到A房搵Lily,此囡樣及身材也不錯,亦很溫柔體貼. 在ML過程中令小Johnny有很不錯享受.

出了一身汗以後,為節省交通費及時間,自然再到D房搵銅銅. 幸好靚銅銅沒有客,我當然直入. 未知是否身上仍有浴後的氣味,銅銅笑問是否有去搵其他囡囡?當然立刻食多幾棵生菜! 再加上幾錢肉緊扮心急想入港,終令靚女釋疑!

享受了正式按摩後,再加窩心的床上愛撫,簡直不知人間何世? 第二part則仍然夠味! 正!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-24 23:52 發表
昨天到發利,發覺時間尚早,於是試到四樓飲湯食飯. 講真㗎!

35元有夠鑊氣小菜,它b吃冰淇淋! 正!!!

先到A房搵Lily,此囡樣及身材也不錯,亦很溫柔體貼. 在ML過程中令小Johnny有很不錯享受 ...
johnny, 銅銅是否事先要預約?
因為幾次上去都冇人開門..

引用:
原帖由 cheuk 於 2008-4-27 22:31 發表

johnny, 銅銅是否事先要預約?
因為幾次上去都冇人開門..
銅銅只會自己給電話予她信得過的<兄弟>,所以請自行去馬!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-4-27 22:33 發表

銅銅只會自己給電話予她信得過的<兄弟>,所以請自行去馬!
就係去過幾次都摸門釘..冇緣

引用:
原帖由 cheuk 於 2008-4-28 01:13 發表

就係去過幾次都摸門釘..冇緣
追女仔自然要有耐性!!好事自然來!

Johnny 兄:
銅銅今日五一是有開工?次次未能入閘,真失望,又未能預約!

Johnny 兄:

引用:
原帖由 happygay123 於 2008-5-1 12:54 發表
Johnny 兄:
今日五一,啲囡囡自然放假啦!

靚女如此選擇自然有原因,我哋比佢見過再由佢手中取得聯絡電話,嗰啲happy心情咪重正!!! (我當日就係噉暈咗陣!!)

I had visited Fat Lei yesterday in the afternoon, and found that the gate outside 04 at 6/F was damaged, lights are off, and no girl is at work. Does any brothers know the reason?

Fortunately there are girls still working at 03.

I entered the place of Lily, she still performs well during whole process. I like girls in small physical shape, but with large bub and nice pubes.

After the lovely game, since I still have the time, I go straight to Tung Tung's place. However, Tung Tung was still occupied. I really don't want to stay outside, especially listening to those sexy sound made by Tung Tung...! I left the place with sad mood! I must go again to visit Tung Tung next week.

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-5-4 13:24 發表
I had visited Fat Lei yesterday in the afternoon, and found that the gate outside 04 at 6/F was damaged, lights are off, and no girl is at work. Does any brothers know the reason?

Fortunately th ...
我昨天曾到發利六樓一行. 04閘門邊確有被撞痕,但囡囡有返工. 放心! 可繼續照去馬!

Any brother tried 3/F 小喬 before?

引用:
原帖由 stephensung 於 2008-5-7 14:27 發表
Any brother tried 3/F 小喬 before?
師兄請閱我另一論壇首幾段報告即有提及小喬,希望有助.
大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡?
http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-78275-1-2.html

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-5-7 15:40 發表

師兄請閱我另一論壇首幾段報告即有提及小喬,希望有助.
大家用甚麼原則搵囡囡?
http://forum.timway.com/f/thread-78275-1-2.html
Thanks brother

引用:
原帖由 stephensung 於 2008-5-7 17:19 發表

Thanks brother
我真的很回味小喬的馬上肚皮舞!!!

曾教發利Yuki, 她也做得有幾成, 但始終不及原創的小喬!

引用:
原帖由 johnnyjohnny 於 2008-5-7 17:54 發表

我真的很回味小喬的馬上肚皮舞!!!

曾教發利Yuki, 她也做得有幾成, 但始終不及原創的小喬!
It seems you are having good relationships with that Yuki and Siu Kiu! How about Tung Tung? Can I ask wWhich one you like more, and what are the reasons?

Brother Johnny, I will try Siu Kiu later.

By the way, I'd tried to visit Tung Tung last Thursday, but she was at work. Finally I'd visited the mid girl at the first room of lane 4 on 6/F. She said that was her first day of work at Fai Lei. Typical mid girl's service, good service hoping to keep you be her regular customer. Since her physical outlook is OK, and she is willing to serve, I will vist her again later, at least for one more time.

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-5-13 01:28 發表

It seems you are having good relationships with that Yuki and Siu Kiu! How about Tung Tung? Can I ask wWhich one you like more, and what are the reasons?

Brother Johnny, I will try Siu Kiu l ...
Actually, Tung Tung is a must-try for those who like USBs..........

Last night went there, but really full of brothers.  A bit embarrass actually and finally didnt visit any single lady.
:-(

引用:
原帖由 hymen 於 2008-5-14 09:22 發表
Last night went there, but really full of brothers.  A bit embarrass actually and finally didnt visit any single lady.
:-(
Fat Lee is becoming more and more popular now.............

引用:
原帖由 hymen 於 2008-5-14 09:22 發表
Last night went there, but really full of brothers.  A bit embarrass actually and finally didnt visit any single lady. :-(
Seems bad as too many customers.

As u may aware how narrow the corridor it is, really embarrass when two person are within the same corridor.  Better say, I am not use to the over crowded.
By the way, i have the feeling that the Jordan customer is moving to TST, any brother share the same feeling ?

引用:
原帖由 hymen 於 2008-5-15 09:30 發表
By the way, i have the feeling that the ...
TST customers moving to Jordan!

Want to ask how's Yuki??Some bro said she got real school uniforms??How much for that?

引用:
原帖由 happysunny 於 2008-5-13 01:28 發表

Brother Johnny, I will try Siu Kiu l ...
多謝sunny兄為我們一試新女!
有關小喬,Yuki及銅銅三人, 一如我一直所言, 小喬床上經驗及技巧較多, 但Yuki也肯搏, 而制服亦多. 但銅銅較自然且人妻 / 女朋友 feel較濃. 此外, 銅銅的按摩技巧及力度最佳.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.