推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

誠邀各兄弟透過集合力量推介銅銅,並以公平公正報告推旺尖沙咀發利大廈

I tried 603A the other day.......... good face, but not hard working enough........... to clever and frequent to ask the client if the mission has been completed. Not try no loss!

oh.........咁即是無緣去見銅銅

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-10-28 08:29 發表
I tried Ah Ping of 303B the other day............... pretty girl  slim figure and excellent attitude. But apparently she is "new" to the business and behaves in a not very "hau" manner.
Fresh is good!

引用:
原帖由 井底蛙 於 2008-11-10 08:44 發表
I tried 603A the other day.......... good face, but not hard working enough........... to clever and frequent to ask the client if the mission has been completed. Not try no loss!
Bad attitude bor.

Don't tell me 銅銅 is on holiday
I will be in HK in 2 weeks.
I have been waiting ro see her
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

引用:
原帖由 rtsang88 於 2008-12-1 11:10 發表
Don't tell me 銅銅 is on holiday
I will be in HK in 2 weeks.
I have been waiting ro see her
Tung Tung in principle is no longer in the business.......... though she still can be contacted by phone!

回復 481# 的帖子

Thanks for info  
I still have her phone and I'll call her to see if she will give me some massage.
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

引用:
原帖由 rtsang88 於 2008-12-2 01:18 發表
Thanks for info  
I still have her phone and I'll call her to see if she will give me some massage.
Let me know the result, please............. I have not met her for a long time.

以前銅銅房間換了新囡囡叮噹,年輕新入行,22歲,經驗淺,但態度不錯,身材OK,肥小小,但好可愛,幾好玩,可能只做幾個月。
前一間琪琪,叮噹好友,年紀大些少,經驗好好多,懂按摩十分好玩,又是做短期。
金融海潚害人不淺,多左的後生囡囡入行,也算是兄弟之福,只能祝福她們早日脫苦海,兄弟又有一排玩得開心。

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

Yes, Tung Tung is not there any more.  She does not answer her phone nor reply my message.  Her room is occupied by 叮噹.  Since I did not see any report about  叮噹, I called Yuki instead.
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

I have seen 604D Yuki 2 times during X'mas week.
I have visited 3 other bone girls during my visit in HK and Yuki is the best so far.
On the 2nd visit, there is no FS because she said her aunt is coming soon.   I don't mind since I have spent 2 nights in Cheng Ann. It started off with her washing my face with her boobs.  I stayed there 2 hours for massage and facial massage.  Her HJ and RPP skill is super.  Too bad I have to wait another year to see her again.

[ 本帖最後由 rtsang88 於 2009-1-5 11:01 編輯 ]
人生苦短.....一切過眼雲煙...

引用:
原帖由 honeybee 於 2008-12-3 11:20 發表
以前銅銅房間換了新囡囡叮噹,年輕新入行,22歲,經驗淺,但態度不錯,身材OK,肥小小,但好可愛,幾好玩,可能只做幾個月。
前一間琪琪,叮噹好友,年紀大些少,經驗好好多,懂按摩十分好玩,又是做短期。
金融海潚害人不淺,多左 ...
Yesterday is Ding Dong's last day. Wishing her all the best here.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.