±À¤¶:| ­×²z³»½´¥¬ | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

µo·s¸ÜÃD
¥´¦L

¤EÀsÆW¡B±m­i¡BÆp¥Û¤s¡B·s»Z±^¡B¤EÀs«°

¤EÀsÆW¡B±m­i¡BÆp¥Û¤s¡B·s»Z±^¡B¤EÀs«°

¨£¤j®a¼gÆW¥J»ª¼g±o¦³Án¦³¦â¡A§Ú·Q¦b³o¸Ì¥l¶°¤@¤U¥H¤W¤­°ÏªºªB¤Í»ô¨ÓÃh¤@µf¡A anything welcome!!

§Ú¨S¦í¹L³o¨Ç¦a¤è ¦³´TÆp¥Û¤s·Ó¤ù¡C
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

thanks for the old photo.

¦nªº¹Ï¡A¤p®É­Ô§Ú¦í¦b·s¬Éªº¡I
¤£¹L³o´T¹Ï¹À¡D¡D¡D¯uªº¦n¦ü¶m§øªº©O
¬Ã±¤²{¦b©Ò¾Ö¦³ªº

wow,¨S¦³°ª¼Ó¤j·Hªº­»´ä¯u¤£¦P!

¥Ñ¾÷³õ±æ¦V¤û¦ÀÆW, ±m­i¤@±a................................
ªþ¥ó: ±z©Ò¦bªº¥Î¤á²ÕµLªk¤U¸ü©Î¬d¬Ýªþ¥ó, ½Ð¹Á¸Õ¦h¶K¤å³¹Àò¨ú¿n¤À¡A¿n¤À¶W¹L 120 ©Î¯S©w¥Î¤á²Õ¤è¥i¬d¬Ý.

¤EÀs«°°j±Û³B¤@±aªºÂ¤ڤhÁ`¯¸, ºپa­I¥Û...............

¨º»òªÅ,¨º­Ó®É­Ôªº¤H¤f¯uªº¤ñ²{¦b¤Ö³\¦h!!!

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤j°¦¦è ©ó 2007-12-17 01:59 AM µoªí
§Ú¨S¦í¹L³o¨Ç¦a¤è ¦³´TÆp¥Û¤s·Ó¤ù¡C
Thank you so much for posting this photo!!

Thank you ¤j°¦¦è¥S¡I¡I

This photo reminded me so much those old days w/ those ÅK¥Ö«Î¡AÁÙ¦³­x³¡¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C

¸U¤À·P°Ê

thanks to dorothytiffany

I haven't seen these pics before but it's really fun to see those areas being so remote in the old days

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ choihung ©ó 2007-12-18 01:05 µoªí

Thank you so much for posting this photo!!

Thank you ¤j°¦¦è¥S¡I¡I

This photo reminded me so much those old days w/ those ÅK¥Ö«Î¡AÁÙ¦³­x³¡¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C¡C

¸U¤À·P°Ê
³o»ò¿E°Ê°Ú¡I¡I

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ¤j°¦¦è ©ó 2007-12-18 01:30 AM µoªí

³o»ò¿E°Ê°Ú¡I¡I
during the childhood days I always passed by there and now that area has been totally different:

the military base has been moved away and replaced w/ high-rise bldgs,

those squattered areas had been cleaned up

some family members passed away..........

those were the days........

anyway thanks again.

very good.............

very    good.............

I was lived in ·s»Z±^ when young, many thx

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ ariessamuel ©ó 2007-12-26 13:36 µoªí
I was lived in ·s»Z±^ when young, many thx
§Ú¥H«e¤]´¿¸g¦b·s»Z±^¬F©²¦X¸p¤W¯Z¥|¦~¦h, ¦ý²{®É¤w¸g©\±¼­««Ø...

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dorothytiffany ©ó 2007-12-26 10:01 PM µoªí

It was very close to ‰F宫戏°|¡Aor has it been demolished when you started to work there?

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ choihung ©ó 2007-12-26 22:08 µoªí

It was very close to ‰F宫戏°|¡Aor has it been demolished when you started to work there?
Yes, it was ÄR®cÀ¸°|. It was still intact when I quit my Government job in 1982. I can recall that it was not crowded at all but the pity is that I did not personally took photos of the theatre.

ÁöµMÄR®cÀ¸°|¤£ºâ¦n»·¦~¥NªºÀ¸°|¡A¦ý¦ü¥G¯uªº¦n¤Ö¨£¨ì¥¦ªº·Ó¤ù¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dorothytiffany ©ó 2007-12-26 10:17 PM µoªí

Yes, it was ÄR®cÀ¸°|. It was still intact when I quit my Government job in 1982. I can recall that it was not crowded at all but the pity is that I did not personally took photos of the theatre.
hello!  Thanks for your prompt reply.

So I think you must know the nearby ¬f¥ß°ò°·±d°|¡CWhen I was very young I followed my mom going there.  My mom was pregnant w/ my youngest brother for regular check-up.

Oh yes, ¬f¥ß°ò°·±d°| was along Choi Hung Road, as far as I can remember. Some of my colleagues went there for consultation but I like attending family clinic at QEH, becayse the quality of doctors there was said to be higher. You really bring back my old memories of the familiar San Po Kong, including the Cognitio College nearby, the rest garden, the Court, the numerous street food hawkers, the Chinese emporium, etc., etc.

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dorothytiffany ©ó 2007-12-26 22:01 µoªí

·s»Z±^¬F©²¦X¸p§}±N«ØµÜ¯ô´ä,¨º¤å²z®Ñ°|¤ÎÄ_¥úÁÙ¦b¶Ü?

¶K±i·Ó,¥ª¤W¤è¬°·s»Z±^¤j·H,¤¤¤W³¡¬°­^µØÀ¸°|,³Ì¥k¤WÃ䬰ÄR®cÀ¸°|!

¦A¶K±i1989¦~Æp¥Û¤s¤@±a·Ó¤ù,·í¦~¤´¬O¤@¹M¼d«Î°Ï!

¦^´_ #21 mandy ªº©«¤l

¤å²z®Ñ°| , Ä_¥ú¤¤¤ß³£¦b¡C §Ú¦bÄ_¥ú¤W¯Zªº¡C

¤Þ¥Î:
­ì©«¥Ñ dorothytiffany ©ó 2007-12-26 10:30 PM µoªí
Oh yes, ¬f¥ß°ò°·±d°| was along Choi Hung Road, as far as I can remember. Some of my colleagues went there for consultation but I like attending family clinic at QEH, becayse the quality of doctors  ...
U are right.  Over there got one of my favorite °ê³f¤½¥q¡G ªF¤è°ê³f¡I

µo·s¸ÜÃD

­«­nÁn©ú¡G¥»°Q½×°Ï¬O¥H§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥ªº¤è¦¡¹B§@¡A¥»ºô¯¸¹ï©Ò¦³¯d¨¥ªº¯u¹ê©Ê¡B§¹¾ã©Ê¤Î¥ß³õµ¥¡A¤£­t¥ô¦óªk«ß³d¥ô¡C¦Ó¤@¤Á¯d¨¥¤§¨¥½×¥u¥Nªí¯d¨¥ªÌ­Ó¤H·N¨£¡A¨Ã«D¥»ºô¯¸¤§¥ß³õ¡A¥Î¤á¤£À³«H¿à¤º®e¡A¨ÃÀ³¦Û¦æ§PÂ_¤º®e¤§¯u¹ê©Ê¡C©ó¦³Ãö±¡§Î¤U¡A¥Î¤áÀ³´M¨D±M·~·N¨£(¦p¯A¤ÎÂåÀø¡Bªk«ß©Î§ë¸êµ¥°ÝÃD)¡C¥Ñ©ó¥»°Q½×°Ï¨ü¨ì¡u§Y®É¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡v¹B§@¤è¦¡©Ò³W­­¡A¬G¤£¯à§¹¥þºÊ¹î©Ò¦³¯d¨¥¡A­YŪªÌµo²{¦³¯d¨¥¥X²{°ÝÃD¡A½ÐÁpµ¸§Ú­Ì¡C¥»°Q½×°Ï¦³Åv§R°£¥ô¦ó¯d¨¥¤Î©Úµ´¥ô¦ó¤H¤h¤W¸ü¯d¨¥¡A¦P®É¥ç¦³¤£§R°£¯d¨¥ªºÅv§Q¡C¤Á¤Å¼¶¼g²Ê¨¥Â©»y¡B½ÚÁ½¡B´è¬V¦â±¡¼É¤O©Î¤H¨­§ðÀ»ªº¨¥½×¡A·q½Ð¦Û«ß¡C¥»ºô¯¸«O¯d¤@¤Áªk«ßÅv§Q¡C

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.