推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

52 123
發新話題
打印

Some women in China are so naive and vulnerable

Some women in China are so naive and vulnerable

Background: 6 months ago I met a model agent in Shenzhen through QQ.  She used to be a model herself (176 cm) but she became a model agent and her work is to arrange other models for fashion shows.  She invited me and my friends to Karaoke with her model friends (about 4 of them - all about 176 cm).  Almost at the end of the night one mainland guy (one of model's friend) came in and introduced himself as stock broker and handing out business cards to the other models and told them how easy to make money in stock market.  Later on he went to pay for the bill (about 2,000) without letting us know, then come back inform everyone in the room it is his treat that night.  All the models are very impressed.  He then gave them a ride home (It is a Honda).  1 guy with 4 models.
Last week: my friend (he went out with one of the models and live together now) told me that this guy cheated all the models money by constantly trading garbage stocks to get the commission and with the A share stock market is doing, there is not much left.  The worst is that this guy "eat" 3 of the models FOC because he was making money for them at that time and they thought he is their hero.  Also found out that this guy only has primary school degree.

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2008-3-7 13:54 編輯 ]

Same story happens everywhere in the world.  In this forum, I'd rather know more about your sex experience with your QQ nui and models!!

咁你有無食到的毛洞呢? 係唔係酦葡萄呢?
小小寰球,有幾個蒼蠅碰壁。
嗡嗡叫,幾聲淒厲,幾聲抽泣。

我唔係版主, 無權亂講野, 講錯分分鐘俾人ban

引用:
原帖由 CPKTVman 於 2008-3-6 11:45 發表
Background: 6 months ago I met a model agent in Shenzhen through QQ.  She used to be a model herself (176 cm) but she became a model agent and her work is to arrange other models for fashion shows. ...
Moderator's point of view:
You may caption it as "Some Chinese women are so naive and vulnerable", or "Story of four naive and vulnerable Chinese ladies"...but never "Women in China are so naive and vulnerable". Your caption means "all Chinese women are naive and vulnerable!!!  
你这标题有侮辱所有中国女性之嫌!请马上把标题改掉,谢谢!

[ 本帖最後由 求其 於 2008-3-6 21:20 編輯 ]
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2008-3-6 12:23 發表

You may caption it as "Some Chinese women are so naive and vulnerable", or "Story of four naive and vulnerable Chinese ladies"...but never " ...
雖然版主批評得好激。。但我都同意。。。
事關大陸真係好多聰明女人。。。我都遇唔少。。尤其是上海女人。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 12:37 發表

雖然版主批評得好激。。但我都同意。。。
事關大陸真係好多聰明女人。。。我都遇唔少。。尤其是上海女人。。。
我并不激,只是这标题有"一竹干打一船人"之含意,不想有女性误会了楼主而已
我個筆名叫求其, 只想在現實生活以外的空間裡, 輕輕鬆鬆, 求求其其咁過, 以解來自日常生活的壓力!

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2008-3-6 12:41 發表
我并不激,只是这标题有"一竹干打一船人"之含意,不想有女性误会了楼主而已
同意其哥的睇法! 正如我的回應中的第一句所講, 呢啲故事全世界都有發生, 所以唔係好應該一竹竿打一船人! 再者, 男人都可能同樣咁樣比人呃, 警訊都有講啦!!

引用:
原帖由 求其 於 2008-3-6 12:23 發表

You may caption it as "Some Chinese women are so naive and vulnerable", or "Story of four naive and vulnerable Chinese ladies"...but never " ...
我支持用 "Some Chinese women are so naive and vulnerable" , 會比較中立

但版主大佬, 跟據大字典,  

naive
/nieev/ (also naïve)
— ORIGIN French, from Latin nativus ‘native, natural’.
--> naive

vulnerable
— ORIGIN Latin vulnerabilis, from vulnerare ‘to wound’.
--> vulnerable

標題的正解意義應該係 "中國的女人係輕信和弱勢"
又好似無侮辱性啊

[ 本帖最後由 hongkonger 於 2008-3-6 12:58 編輯 ]
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

阿香港仔兄, 個問題係"Chinese Women"係一個collective noun, 泛指全世界中國族裔的女性呀! "Women in China"先係中國的女人!! 因發生喺中國其中三個女性的故事, 而引伸至全世界中國族裔的女性的評語, 未免有些不恰當吧!!

Naive: 可中譯為天真, 亦可譯為無知
Vulnerable: 可中譯為容易受傷害的, 亦可譯為脆弱的

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-3-6 13:03 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-6 12:58 發表
阿香港仔兄, 個問題係"Chinese Women"係一個collective noun, 泛指全世界中國族裔的女性呀! "Women in China"先係中國的女人!! 因發生喺中國其中三個女性的故事, 而引伸至全世界中國族 ...
人地題目係 "Women in China", 唔係 "Chinese Women" 哦
中國有幾億女人, 都佔中國族裔的女性絕大份量, 所以都好唔好o家啦
只係, 呢位兄弟可能吃唔到囡囡 (仲要係四件 model !!!), 所以要平衡一下

我地呢到係   Guide 夜遊風月 » Mainland China 國內救國及澳門風月版
呢個場成日有人話邊條邊條女好屌, 又波又西, 又出有樣相, 都好有品o家啦
所以多一個字眼上有小小主觀性的post, 我又唔會震驚
不過, 我又唔係版主

我係個普通雞蟲, 唔識咁多野o家, 講錯莫怪責

PS. CPKTVman 兄, 我識抄股, 不如你轉介我見你班QQ女, 我唔收錢, 但係...
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

回復 #10 hongkonger 的帖子

食唔到都唔洗甘嫁。。。。
要食Model。。去大x間DH。。1500..2500任食啦。。。件件170以上。。。有D仲似林x玲,應x兒添。。。
有錢咪去食平衡下囉。。。唔洗係度中傷其他中國女姓喔。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 13:19 發表
食唔到都唔洗甘嫁。。。。
好多男人去食囡, 都好狼死
都好侮辱女性o家
邊有 simon 哥咁溫柔啦
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 13:19 發表
食唔到都唔洗甘嫁。。。。
Simon gor,

大x間DH:  Is it Dai Long?   DH: Is it a K. or SNA?  I am interested!!

I have been to Dai Long Tin Wxx SNA (report submitted) while the model grade at 600 is good, but they are not as beautiful as 林x玲,應x兒... (50%)

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-3-6 13:23 發表

好多男人去食囡, 都好狼死
都好侮辱女性o家
邊有 simon 哥咁溫柔啦
一句題外話:我唔溫柔嫁,同過我去玩的人都知,去到場D囡囡大多數唔肯同我出街。。。

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 13:26 發表
會唔會係兄台太大支呀?
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-3-6 13:25 發表

Simon gor,

大x間DH:  Is it Dai Long?   DH: Is it a K. or SNA?  I am interested!!

I have been to Dai Long Tin Wxx SNA (report submitted) while the model grade at 600 is good, but they are ...
C兄。。第一part你估中左。。之唔係大x鎮。。。
DH。。係K..
1500...2500...係果度D..Model 出街價。。。1Q..and ..ON...respectively....

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 13:50 發表

C兄。。第一part你估中左。。之唔係大x鎮。。。
DH。。係K..
1500...2500...係果度D..Model 出街價。。。1Q..and ..ON...respectively....
DH: Oh, i guess it is "emperor"...  

However, 1,500/2,500 is more expensive than that in Shanghai or K. in Panyu (3/5,10,15).  Need to save some $$ before going.  Besides, I think for this type of K, the girls are very defensive inside K.  and are not service-oriented up in the hotel room.  The $ is more for the appearance and figures..

引用:
原帖由 hongkonger 於 2008-3-6 13:09 發表
人地題目係 "Women in China", 唔係 "Chinese Women" 哦
中國有幾億女人, 都佔中國族裔的女性絕大份量, 所以都好唔好o家啦
只係, 呢位兄弟可能吃唔到囡囡 (仲要係四件 model !!!), 所以 ...
臨食飯眼大睇過龍! 大家喺度都係吹吓水, 尋吓開心, 表達吓個人觀感. 不過帶有負面什至侮辱性字眼來表達個人意見, 我個人認為可以唔洗去到咁盡!

打過比喻, 呢度個個都去尋開心, 有啲會好似師兄你同細佬我咁自認雞蟲, 但斷估都唔會有人敢話"香港/中國嘅男人都係雞蟲"!

我地由細到大都深受佢影響嘅希臘阿里士多德邏輯思維應該係咁:-

由於所有男人都係雞蟲, 所以香港的男人一定係雞蟲!

但並唔會係:-

由於有三個喺中國南方嘅女士無知及脆弱, 所以全中國的女人都係無知及脆弱!

我地受咗女人咁多恩惠, 係時候企出來幫吓佢地!!

Interesting to get so many resonances on merely a caption.  But if one reads the content carefully then it will not be taken out of context and will recognise it has a benign intent.

As some of you already pointed out 要食Model。。去大x間DH。。1500..2500任食啦...so there is no need to 平衡一下.  It is sad to see these working girls got taken advantage of just because they are trusting, naive and to become vulnerable to insidious perpetrators.

Moderator, please go ahead if you want to 删除这文帖, thanks

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

引用:
原帖由 simonkok 於 2008-3-6 13:26 發表

They don't go with you just because of your "Big Root" !!

引用:
原帖由 CPKTVman 於 2008-3-6 15:10 發表
Interesting to get so many resonances on merely a caption.  But if one reads the content carefully then it will not be taken out of context and will recognise it has a benign intent.

As some of  ...
其實你個故事我好喜歡
我打算開個新 a/c 幫大陸QQ model
比自己、比夢想更重要的東西永遠都存在著……

agree with this C Hing.
引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-3-6 11:49 發表
Same story happens everywhere in the world.  In this forum, I'd rather know more about your sex experience with your QQ nui and models!!

回復 #23 cnsnakehead 的帖子

The only sex experience I have with a model is in HK not in mainland even though she is from mainland originally.  Long story short, I met her on the bus in HK.  We took the same bus every morning to work, so I picked her up.  She didn't tell me she was married at the time but she told me later she married a HK guy years ago and he treated her badly.  And we had an affair for 6 months until her husband...

........!!?? discovered the affair by her husband!!?? what happened afterwards??

52 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.