推介:| 修理頂蓬布 | Mediator course | Hypnosis course | Dream Interpretation | NLP | English course |

發新話題
打印

同志們~今天~~ “精” 英同盟會 ! 正式成立啦 !!!

re:蜘蛛俠

hey,

the contact no. of KL in your list were out-dated...i cant reach them and i go to HW finally....

[ 本帖最後由 yuppy 於 2008-4-17 23:44 編輯 ]

mac don lo....def lo.....peninsula......

how about the 4th brother ????

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-4-17 21:43 發表

真係so sorry. 要兄弟們等我咁耐. 重要師兄失望tim.
聽講話戰役歷時三粒钟...........勁呀!

引用:
原帖由 mac_don_lo 於 2008-4-17 22:18 發表

I typed the message by phone on Train to kowloon. Back home at about 8:00PM.
Ha, where do you live ah! We said goodbye at SZ at around 18:00, and you took 2 hours back home!

Hey, tell us frankly if you go to other places for fast food before going back home!!??  

引用:
原帖由 peninsula 於 2008-4-17 22:19 發表

Thanks to all brothers for looking after a newie.
Don't be so humble, PEN, you're definitely an old master although you seldomly write your report in details!

回復 #253 icheng609 的帖子

佢係唔係大戰足三個鐘就唔清楚, 淨係知佢同條女閂埋門足足三粒鐘! 或且人地喺房入面捉象棋呢!? 話時話, 初初我地都以為你好勁, 又係閂埋房門三粒鐘, 點知後來至知你走先! 喺嗰一刻, 你當時係我心目中嘅英勇形象就咁破滅咗!

Calling 麥當佬, 見字請速速報告喺房內三粒鐘做過"mug", 你唔好話比我地聽真係捉象棋呀!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 09:21 編輯 ]

What the hell, i missed a lot... 3 hours in the room? the max i got in ky is 2 1/2... but all due to a long shower time...

macdonlo... if you don't want to buy us bigmac everyday for the next 12 months... you better tell us in detail for what happen in the room?  IN DETAIL...

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 01:20 發表
佢係唔係大戰足三個鐘就唔清楚, 淨係知佢同條女閂埋門足足三粒鐘! 或且人地喺房入面捉象棋呢!? 話時話, 初初我地都以為你好勁, 又係閂埋房門三粒鐘, 點知後來至知你走先! 喺嗰一刻, 你當時係我 ...
好想快d睇到師兄的報告!!
死啦,我驚睇完報告,就算聽日八號風球都要上常平出一出火.....

回復 #258 alb 的帖子

你睇完晒先講啦!! 我驚你到時邊度都唔去咋!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 02:19 發表
你睇完晒先講啦!! 我驚你到時邊度都唔去咋!!
何解?
唔理啦,總之想快d睇報告!

回復 #260 alb 的帖子

大哥, 出咗啦, 係樓上呀!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 02:38 發表
大哥, 出咗啦, 係樓上呀!!
見到了,謝謝報告!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-17 22:01 發表
Somewhere in CP also.  I think you can refer to Matt Matt's posting related to the map of CP!
厚街 is not near CP, it is near CA but a bit further...

For normal massage, yo ucoudl go to gwan yuet ground floor.  It is the same/next building to 4/F abnormal massage place..

For your next trip, DL is better since it is only 15 min away from CP and if you go in group, sharing a taxi at 30rmb is only 7.5RMB!!  But again, not many girls if you go there noon time wor..  Better ask icheng to call to check when the 1st shift reports to duty (2nd shift at 7pm).  

Enjoy...

Just one more reminder for "steal jump".  Whenever you have bought something in the area you're enjoying the SAN, remember to throw away the plastic bag.  On the trip back to SZ, I just realized the shop's address is on the plastic bag! Be careful..................!!

回復 #263 denny2000 的帖子

Thanks, that's my typing mistake.  That should be somewhere in DG, instead of CP.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 11:23 發表
Thanks, that's my typing mistake.  That should be somewhere in DG, instead of CP.
your head is now filled up with CP!! haha   Think about an excuse what CP stands for just in case you sleeptalked CP. Your tiger will grill you to death what it means!!

回復 #266 denny2000 的帖子

that should OK even if I sleep-talked CP as this is our common language!!

Dear All C-Hing,

I am glad to join this team. Normally, I alway goto SN or KTV by myself, it would be great if we can go together some time. I need to work in CA tomorrow morning so after finsih my work I may think about to goto PaXXXX ClXXX or back to CP to my familiar SN.

唔好意思咁多位, 今日真係忙到PK, 所以個 report 要晏小小先得閒出. 再次sorry 幾位兄弟等我咁耐. 最多下次準時出閘. 5月份我都可以....今次邊個帶隊呢?

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 09:11 發表

Ha, where do you live ah! We said goodbye at SZ at around 18:00, and you took 2 hours back home!

Hey, tell us frankly if you go to other places for fast food before going back home!!??  
Brother, 18:00 from SZ to HungHom = 19:00, then from HungHom to Causeway Bay and then back home 咪 20:00. 冇再偷跳架.

回復 #269 mac_don_lo 的帖子

喂, 你今個月都好似未去完, 咁快講下個月!?

回復 #269 mac_don_lo 的帖子

你今日忙到PK都係去咗HAPPY嘅結果呀!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-4-18 13:36 發表
你今日忙到PK都係去咗HAPPY嘅結果呀!!
你冇d同情心架

回復 #273 mac_don_lo 的帖子

好..! 就等我同情及關心吓你先, .... 請問兄台你 .... 死得未呢!!

你地就好啦...
星期六打風......唔知去唔去到......
唉..........

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.