推介:| 網頁寄存 | 網頁設計 | 開網店 | 電郵申請 | Wordpress Hosting | 外賣平台 | 英語課程推薦 | 風水屋 | 房間風水懷孕 | Timway Testimonial | Wedding Planner | Wedding MC |

發新話題
打印

七少懇求各師兄,口下留情,收聲當幫忙!

我不相信是當晚的那一個兄弟會跟FF說我們在褲浪開PARTY。。
其實FF是早知道我們當晚在褲浪的。。
至于什麼雙飛。。知道的兄弟也不多。。就奇怪了。。

我不想暗示什麼。。但當晚那麼多女女也在場的。。誰知道那一個也認識 FF啊。。

我想關鍵不是要求兄弟們不要說你﹐ 而是你也要低調點。。

我也不相信那個兄弟會故意把你的事說出去的。。

回復 #1 7-siu 的帖子

明白,所以我都好少出報告,就算有都是很簡單,不想給人做人情.

引用:
原帖由 K場之狼 於 2008-4-29 12:58 AM 發表
之前都提過你唔好玩得咁高調啦.......
雖然今次出賣你既人,應該係你識左好耐既.......

我宜家都好小心果d用是非作人情既人
I totally agree with K狼......

First of all, I feel bad about what happened to you (7 siu) but like some ppl already said 玩得高調 is doing nothing good, especially for this type of "hobby" we are in !!

As for "用是非作人情既人", I'm sure you can find them anywhere in this world. Unfortunately we cannot control what other people say, the only thing we can do is to control how much they know about yourself.  

This is a wake up call for everyone who like to share (too much about) your adventure, it's time to do some measure to protect yourself.
你就天真,佢地就絕对吾會係傻 !

引用:
你們這樣的以” 是非作人情,後果是七少會被人打的!如果,還想七少以後出報告,請收聲!
Just also want to share my anger to those "men" who like to share with his wives, wive's friends, female friends on juicy stories.  Those "men" should be jailed for life of no "sxx" and their "didi" cut and minced..  

Recently, my wife shared with me actor ABC always go clubbing and to which clubs/when/how he went clubbing without being noticed. Some of the tricks are used by brothers like me/us..  She told me that it was her friend's husband (a "On7" man) sharing this in front of the ladies group dinner ( I did not join) about all these juicy stories. Of course, my wife asked me the 1 million question: "did I do this?".  Calmly, I said, of course...., not..  my darling.... she replied "Oh", with a cunning smile...  Women/ladies should never be told on all the tricks, juicy stories!!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-4-28 17:34 發表
在我要報告我的一皇二后之前,我要向所有兄弟提出一個要求。如果這個要求,你們覺得是吹毛求疵,多舊余的,我就無話可說,也不會做這個報告了。因為關乎我的人身安全!我是實實在在的說,是關乎我的人身安全的!
唔好意思, 錯睇咗 "口下留精"

祝 七少平安大吉 ,

再祝大口者"爛啫啫"
我係車神

多謝各兄弟的祝褔和安慰。我不會出1皇二后的報告,但會和我信得過的兄弟分享!

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-4-29 16:55 發表
好老實, 分享故事就先多謝, 分享二后就多撚謝晒, 你老哥慢用了
我係車神

回復 #32 colorbhk 的帖子

又俾你入到位添!多謝哂了!

真係人言可畏,保重!保重!

七少真是清兵,精神可嘉!

引用:
在我要報告我的一皇二后之前,我要向所有兄弟提出一個要求。如果這個要求,你們覺得是吹毛求疵,多舊余的,我就無話可說,也不會做這個報告了。因為關乎我的人身安全!我是實實在在的說,是關乎我的人身安全的!
哩一排忙到日日無停手。。。都無時間上黎。。。。
禽日朝早又甘轎撞到JapJap.....先叫我上黎個網度睇下

七少。。。我睇到你條Thread...深表同情。。。。
哩D野有時無得避。。。祗可暫時忍下。。。。避下風頭。。。。

印象之中。。有D台灣人有時都幾麻煩。。。

引用:
原帖由 ying8585 於 2008-4-28 21:19 發表
7-SIU, 我一定支持你啦, 邊條pk咁冇品, 事實繼cp後, ca已經開始成為熱點了, 所以我而家都很少會再出report, 因為太多brother了, 再大肆宣揚, 在憎多囡少的情況下, 我諗真係會冇 ...
我都覺得係甘。。。。
所以我遲D出0既報告。。會係D比較少香港人提0既地方。。。

Just come back from Macau today... (no action at all... busy like hell)...

And come back 7-siu is so lucky to get the same experience like me... hurt by some 2-5 in this forum...

Who the hxll do that to you must be punished like def_lo said...

And tell you what... I will find out who is the 2-5 to hurt me... (I have asked my wife to arrange a dinner with that pairs)

If you know who he is... or by guess out who he is... fight back... It is definitely hurting ppls... my case is just simple that I could still fix it

But in yours... totally agree that it is so dangerous to your personal life as you are so famous among those place... if they thought that you are doing something that will hurt their business... you will be in great danger...

I strongly ask who ever do this... please stop using those so called "fist hand information" to please you BOAT... or to other manager in order get some benefit... you will end up killing yourself too...

七少~
有一句說話很是玩味:「歷史正不斷重覆著!」
不知七少還記得十年前GCRU CP C事件嗎?
自從那次事件後 C再也不能在內裡拍照!
還有七年前9394龍少在QT美麗華被眾部長經理追問是否就是龍少!
自那事件後9394所有人有二三年都絕跡QT~
追查下原來都是有人報串!
還有四年前HKUF在407某大K場聚會時被經理追問我們是否UF的人?是否拍照post相?
自此之後UF會員轉戰其它地方!

總結經驗後我個人有以下見意:
1) 出report的目的是希望別人能分享我的喜與樂!並不以聚眾為目的!
2) 所有場地及地方不能導出真名!只能用代號!如407、528!別人看得明就看得明!看不明就算!因為是以分享為目的!我們不是在為地方買廣告!更不是鼓勵別人去滾!
3) 出report最好有一個月的(最小)冷河期!以免當時人仍記得!
4) post 相片最好有最小三個月~半年的冷河期(9394的標準為一年)!若囡囡走後才post則更佳!
5) 聚會勿以網名相稱!用英文名較佳!
6) 要不時轉換場地!
7) 切勿招領新網友聚會!Discuss最近事件就是一例!

以上只是UF所行規則!只用作參考!

共勉之!

高立字

[ 本帖最後由 peter_gcru 於 2008-4-30 20:57 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 廣告

求平安

我读了之后。。。

为您求平安,求福。

一切顺利。大家快来。一家平安!
新仔报到。

校長所言甚是

玩得開心又安全最重要,其實過得一兩年,珠三改變,可能無得好似現在咁玩了
有幸玩左兩年

這種事,我是不會做的,大佬放心,有空到DS找我玩。

容小弟說多一句話~
小弟記得係9394年代時已轉用暗語!
不久有一網友開了一條新thread題名為:「何不大大聲聲說出來!」
內文大意說他的台灣和大6朋友看不懂我說的407 , 508是什麼地方!
經過一輪辯論/吵鬧後!
我這樣回道:「你的台灣和大6朋友就算來到共慘的地方,就算我大大聲聲說出地點和K名你的朋友也不會去!因為都是窮鄉僻壤的cheap K!山長水遠請他們也不來!還有就算你的朋友真的到了我所說的地方!誰保証他們會不會把我的報告和照片打印出來去找報告中的囡囡?。。。。。」

報告和照片打印出來去找報告中的囡囡這種事件是經常性發生!
事非當人情也天天在發生!

一句忠告話:「畫虎畫皮難畫骨!知人口面不知心!

共勉之!

高立字

[ 本帖最後由 peter_gcru 於 2008-5-1 10:59 編輯 ]

人身安全最緊要!
人身安全最緊要!
人身安全最緊要!

引用:
原帖由 peter_gcru 於 2008-5-1 18:56 發表
經過一輪辯論/吵鬧後! ...
I actually had Mammy and managers tell me that there are a lot of Dummies who actually print out the pictures to go look for girls.

These guys must be product of first cousins.
How stupid and desparate can people get.

Eventually, I guess 7Siu will lay low for a little while and enjoy his 1,2,3,4 privately.

引用:
原帖由 7-siu 於 2008-4-29 08:55 發表
7-siu,
I express my sympathy to your case. In fact, you could not identify the guy disclose your case intentionally or not or even for show off.
Nevertheless, it is better be low profile in future.
Good luck!

引用:
原帖由 peter_gcru 於 2008-5-1 18:56 發表
容小弟說多一句話~
小弟記得係9394年代時已轉用暗語!
不久有一網友開了一條新thread題名為:「何不大大聲聲說出來!」
內文大意說他的台灣和大6朋友看不懂我說的407 , 508是什麼地方!
經過一輪辯論/吵鬧後! ...
校長, very good advice.   

There are always some sad guys who use this "info" to please girls, managers, etc. Go to hell to those guys...  

引用:
Bro 7-siu, it's a high time to find another adventure place instead of the Factory.  I haven't been there (CA) more than 3 months and I just enjoyed a 3Days-2Nights trip in HengLi !
男人可長久而不專一
女人卻專一而不長久

Dr.Tea~
Any report and photo about the trip ?

引用:
原帖由 DrTea 於 2008-5-2 15:54 發表
Bro 7-siu, it's a high time to find another adventure place instead of the Factory.  I haven't been there (CA) more than 3 months and I just enjoyed a 3Days-2Nights trip in HengLi !
Tell us more about it la, Hengli??? where is it ah...

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.