引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-9-20 12:32 PM 發表
dejavu兄

咁你今次真係好多酒要買同要帶喎
小心超重

講起我都有支Heathcote區嘅shiraz
上次飲過又係十分不錯
下次飯局可以用shiraz/syrah做theme喎
I think first thing first.  Wendouree would be the first to run out of stock, so I should get these first.

On second thought, why don't I fill up my cellar with Wendouree first before I buy for you guys.  

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-9-20 12:37 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-9-20 12:35 發表

I think first thing first.  Wendouree would be the first to run out of stock, so I should get these first.

On second thought, why don't I fill up my cellar with Wendouree first before I bu ...
咁又真呀
俾我都會買多幾支Wendouree先啊
呢支真係very value for money!!!

又, 你個櫃嘅酒, 最後都好可能係去哂大家個肚
所以你買咗先或者幫大家一齊買可能分別不大

仲有麻煩你睇睇見唔見支 Giaconda Nantua Les Deux呀
thank you thank you

下次我會小心安排飯局
唔會再出錯架喇

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-9-20 12:50 PM 發表

咁又真呀
俾我都會買多幾支Wendouree先啊

又, 你個櫃嘅酒, 最後都好可能係去哂大家個肚
所以你買咗先或者幫大家一齊買可能 ...
My friend in the wine shop kept asking me about this forum and I kept giving him the mumbo jumbo.  If he saw this discussion here, he would put all his Wendouree stock off the shelf.

I won't forget la.  Thanks you guys for teaching me the trick at the customs.

相關搜索目錄: Wine

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-9-20 12:32 發表
dejavu兄

咁你今次真係好多酒要買同要帶喎
小心超重

講起我都有支Heathcote區嘅shiraz
上次飲過又係十分不錯
下次飯局可以用shiraz/syrah做theme喎
suddenly think about the Cote Rotie of Chapoutier,
Syrah!!
dejavu兄, u have 30kg limit, it won't be a problem for u!!
haha, if u bring your 389, then i will bring my Rawson's Retreat
It is good for u to know my friend, rite? U saved a lot from the consultation!!

Next time, i beg to have Bordeaux la, i am targeting my friend's Palmer
i will bring La Mission 02!

引用:
原帖由 tailawyau 於 2007-9-20 12:50 發表

咁又真呀
俾我都會買多幾支Wendouree先啊

又, 你個櫃嘅酒, 最後都好可能係去哂大家個肚
所以你買咗先或者幫大家一齊買可能 ...
The difference is.....if u fill up your cellar, u will pay!! and still i will drink them all
if u buy for us, we will pay

but I'll fell guilty to drink Palmer 01 now, just like infanticide

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-9-20 22:56 發表
R.P. = "  Anticipated maturity: 2010-2022. "

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-20 10:02 PM 發表

suddenly think about the Cote Rotie of Chapoutier,
Syrah!!
dejavu兄, u have 30kg limit, it won't be a problem for u!!
haha, if u bring your 389, then i will bring my R ...
Just got home.  

With a bad flu, I drank about half a bottle of Branaire-Ducru 2001 and 2 glasses of William Deutz 1998 on the plane.

Will go for the shopping trip tomorrow.

but better not drink if you get flu, just take some good rest take care!

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-9-21 10:45 PM 發表
but better not drink if you get flu, just take some good rest take care!
Thanks.  That's why I did it in moderation.

pls report what u bought successfully!!
every body is missing u and your..................hehe...戰利品

引用:
原帖由 barton 於 2007-9-20 22:56 發表
yes sir, understand!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-22 01:55 PM 發表
I was having lunch nearby but then I realized I forgot to bring the paper from Ah Tai for his Giaconda.  So I have to go again tomorrow.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-22 01:55 PM 發表
A very disappointing shopping trip.  Australia has gone crazy.  A booming economy and the drought drove up prices, although I don't believe price has gone up that much since I last bought my Wendouree in June.

Wendouree 2000 & 2001 Shiraz - $155 (last time 1997 @ $100, but he said that was a special for me).  There's only 1 each left in the entire shop.

However, 1997 Shiraz Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon are still $85, same as before.

Here's the most ridiculous price - #389 1996  $135.  Last time I saw, it was $70 and even then I thought was ridiculous.  #389 2003 $45.  Everything I saw has gone up so much.  RWT 1998 if they have them, would be $225.  RWT 2003, one left, $175.  

Ah Tai - Giaconda Chardonnay.  They do not stock them and it's difficult to find.  But they have the 2000 Shiraz @ $155.

I went to another chain store called Dan Murphy which is eqv. to Watsons in HK.  It's said to be the best price in town.   I found 1995 Wendouree Shiraz @ $175, and if I buy 6, the price is $162.50 or thereabout.  I also found Gianconda Cab Sav. 2000 @ $125.   I forgot to ask whether they stock the Chardonnay but I will go back tomorrow.

It's time to quit drinking.

[ 本帖最後由 dejavu2003 於 2007-9-23 14:22 編輯 ]

if u think the price of the Wendouree is still good compared those in HK, just buy it without hesitation.
1995 shoud be a better vintage that more mature for us to comsume.  James Holliday and Hugh Johnson said Wendouree is good regardless the vintage variation. DOn't worry, just buy the lowest price with older vintage.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-23 02:28 PM 發表
if u think the price of the Wendouree is still good compared those in HK, just buy it without hesitation.
1995 shoud be a better vintage that more mature for us to comsume.  James Holliday and Hug ...
I don't know the price in HK, but according to your tasting of the 1997 Wendouree last time and your knowledge of the market price, is the 1995 Shiraz at A$162.50 a good deal????  Or shall we go for the Shiraz blend at half the price?  I am inclined to use Dan Murphy's price as the benchmark.   

Another thing to consider is, we can get around 22.5% tax refund, making the net price A$126 plus the HK tax., or at today's exchange rate HK$850 plus HK Tax.

引用:
原帖由 dejavu2003 於 2007-9-23 02:37 PM 發表

I don't know the price in HK, but according to your tasting of the 1997 Wendouree last time and your knowledge of the market price, is the 1995 Shiraz at A$162.50 a good deal????  Or shall we g ...
I just assumed that I can get a tax refund.  Someone told me that there's a tax refund office at the land side and I can show them the wine before I check them in to my baggage.  Then I can go to the air aside tax refund office with the stamped receipt and get the refund.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-20 10:02 PM 發表

haha, if u bring your 389,....
At A$135, I have to cellar my #389 now instead of putting them on the kitchen floor.

must buy Shiraz ONLY!!! the price is ok to us, don't worry!!  

一千幾佰,猶如xx!!

幾皮就話唔捨得啫

remember to buy the 2001!!! best year after 1998  for shiraz ma!!
then get the 1995, also good for drinking. at least we can drink it in 2010, closer and still no need to quit alcohol.

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-23 03:07 PM 發表
must buy Shiraz ONLY!!! the price is ok to us, don't worry!!  

一千幾佰,猶如xx!!

幾皮就話唔捨得啫

remember to buy the 2001!!! best year after 1998  for shiraz ma!!
then get the 1995 ...
That's the problem.  They are from the different shops.  There's only 1 each left for 2000 and 2001 @ $155.  

1995 is from Dan Murphy and they have quite a few.

just collect whatever u think good.
get them all back and then we will deal with them all. don't worry!

引用:
原帖由 kenzo1111 於 2007-9-23 03:19 PM 發表
just collect whatever u think good.
get them all back and then we will deal with them all. don't worry!
But can we get them cheaper in HK?

IMPOSSIBLE!! it only can get in Everwise in Hong Kong and their price is always high.
cannot check the price since i cannot log in to their website.

Dejavu, have you checked the price at wine-searcher? It could give you an overview picture whether it's expansive compare to other place.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.