推介:| 觀塘外賣速遞 | 將軍澳外賣速遞 | Party 美食到會 | 汽車蓬頂維修翻身 | 雪地靴 | 羊毛鞋 | 羊毛鞋墊 | Online Food Ordering System | Pre Wedding Photographer |

發新話題
打印

有冇悅沐num同報告呢

tried to mark Nicole and Carol many times, but they were always busy.... they must be darn good

any more new bg? anyone tried Vina? any good?

引用:
原帖由 sxhk 於 2009-11-26 00:53 發表
tried to mark Nicole and Carol many times, but they were always busy.... they must be darn good

any more new bg? anyone tried Vina? any good?
Already shared Vina's perfrmance, have you tried her yet?  All I can say - young and fresh!!

what's the charge now ?

thank rpplover

Where as same as the quality sauna???

回復 253# 的帖子

still expensive 10+2 coupon = 8800      plus gals fee 550

回復 256# 的帖子

how come gals fee is 500? they increased?
my last visit was with Nicole.. long time not going there.. too $$ la

回復 257# 的帖子

i mean $550 for tips

引用:
原帖由 super123123 於 2009-12-1 00:10 發表
i mean $550 for tips
do you mean 550 tips besides of the bill total ?

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-11-27 14:01 發表
what's the charge now ?
BG's fee = $530 + 880(coupon 5 + 1 = 733)

回復 260# 的帖子

rainbow cheaper and more gals to choose from   $1000 all incl if using the 10+4 coupon

引用:
原帖由 horny2 於 2009-12-2 14:37 發表
rainbow cheaper and more gals to choose from   $1000 all incl if using the 10+4 coupon
i would not compare two sn this way. anyway,i like both and with different feeling on both.

回復 262# 的帖子

Agree with you   ^-^

引用:
原帖由 horny2 於 2009-12-2 14:37 發表
Fully agreed, and my favourite BG(Apple) also moved to Rainbow,  another favourite(Angela) has quited, now only got the new fresh and young Vina still worth for me to try again.

引用:
原帖由 rpplover 於 2010-1-13 14:02 發表

Fully agreed, and my favourite BG(Apple) also moved to Rainbow,  another favourite(Angela) has quited, now only got the new fresh and young Vina still worth for me to try again.
how's Vina's bone skill ?

too expensive

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2010-1-13 14:21 發表

how's Vina's bone skill ?
Her skill is good and powerful, she comes from a veg sauna.

請問C兄Vina高定矮肥定瘦?

引用:
原帖由 andylee121 於 2010-1-14 19:37 發表
請問C兄Vina高定矮肥定瘦?
She is mid size, looked cute with baby fat and big boobs.

It's been nearly a month without any post here, can anyone update ?

恭喜發財 !

an expensive place for just HJ. been there 2-3 times.  tried to get the girl to do a bit more like BJ, but was told that the manager is very strict.  Managers check BG's bags everyday to make sure they don't bring rubber to the shop.  i got to  do quite a lot of touching with the BG's everytime.  good nice place overall, but again, not a regular place to do if you don't have big wallet

回復 272# 的帖子

i think u just gotta negotiate $ first la ... if ask directly of course no

i like the entrance. good privacy. but haven't been there for long time.

請問ching悅沐地址在o那呢?

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.