推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

有冇悅沐num同報告呢

part 3 is.........?

引用:
原帖由 Oldman 於 2009-5-26 22:53 發表
part 3 is.........?
Open Big 呀 , I hope you would understand the meaning of OPEN BIG.

回復 202# 的帖子

be careful la  chings   their bosses are really sensitive about the service girls offer

大家都係成年人,講野有啲分寸好d

問吓啫,好閒嗜,有就有,冇就冇,千萬唔好屈人.討論區係俾人吹水及 攞料.

引用:
原帖由 吳村人 於 2009-6-1 21:48 發表
問吓啫,好閒嗜,有就有,冇就冇,千萬唔好屈人.討論區係俾人吹水及 攞料.
師兄,討論區任何階層人仕都會睇架

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-6-2 00:12 發表

師兄,討論區任何階層人仕都會睇架
所以要講真話,不要亂車大炮害人.去這种高級場都是些有身份的人.可信程度相當高,師弟我經常在這裡攞料.

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-6-2 00:12 發表

師兄,討論區任何階層人仕都會睇架
你O吓,版主pb716係186#都問其他師兄有冇得到VAS啦

KK is young and hot.  Good Good Good.

引用:
原帖由 sxhk 於 2009-6-10 22:46 發表
KK is young and hot.  Good Good Good.
would you mind don't expose anyone's name , it may cause problem to the one who named .

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-6-11 01:41 發表

would you mind don't expose anyone's name , it may cause problem to the one who named .
Why not ? So many C Hing did it before. You would find many BG’s Name in this post.

回復 210# 的帖子

Did I say anything wrong?     I was commenting on her look, and you asked me what's her shift, too (post 194#).  If I don't tell you who she is, what's the use of knowing her shift?  

回復 210# 的帖子

Did I say anything wrong?   I was commenting on her look, and you asked me what's her shift, too (post 194#). If I don't tell you who she is, what's the use of knowing her shift?

Bro Go may mean not to state the name of BG who opened big.  I also agreed not to disclose the BG opens big,  this is under table!!

Last week, tried a new BG named Angela, tall and pretty with big boobs, both parts service good and with sexy voice.

回復 214# 的帖子

I see, I didn't mean she opened big. All I am saying is she looks hot, that's all.  

actually, who would dare to open big in a dimmed room with a big window not covered.  Whoever walked pass probably could tell what's going on inside.  

引用:
原帖由 sxhk 於 2009-6-14 10:01 發表
actually, who would dare to open big in a dimmed room with a big window not covered.  Whoever walked pass probably could tell what's going on inside.  
Totally agreed
That's why guys (BG and customers) needed to keep it low pofile

引用:
原帖由 gowentgone 於 2009-6-14 16:24 發表

Totally agreed
That's why guys (BG and customers) needed to keep it low pofile h:" />
According to what you said, Open Big happened there. BG & customer keep quite about Open Big. Is that true?

引用:
原帖由 吳村人 於 2009-6-14 22:48 發表

According to what you said, Open Big happened there. BG & customer keep quite about Open Big. Is that true?
different people have different understanding ,don't try to put words into my mouth

引用:
原帖由 吳村人 於 2009-6-14 22:48 發表

It is not surprised that this happened, sometimes you can get plane service at Veg Sauna and big service at Plane Sauna, this really depends the relation between the BG and the customer!!

回復 221# 的帖子

Got to be a very brave BG and a very horny guy to open big with a big window wide open.  They may find a big group of audience standing outside to watch the show.  

引用:
原帖由 sxhk 於 2009-6-16 01:26 發表
Got to be a very brave BG and a very horny guy to open big with a big window wide open.  They may find a big group of audience standing outside to watch the show.  
don't worry la , "do not disturb" to be understood what ever the service is

rpplover hing, could you please describe more about Angela?  Is she slim? mid shift or night shift?

引用:
原帖由 andylee121 於 2009-6-17 14:08 發表
rpplover hing, could you please describe more about Angela?  Is she slim? mid shift or night shift?
I would say not so slim but good figuare, mid shift.

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.