推介:| UGG | baby product | MD skinical | 環保袋訂造 | PROTOP | 鈙利亞阿勒頗手工古皂 | UGG Boots | Sheepskin Boots |

發新話題
打印

“精”盟會 蜘蛛俠之 – 恆記精子銀行 雙妹: 溫柔 調皮 拍住上 !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-7-3 00:40 發表
嘩 ~~ 好多 report !! 正 !!!!

def_lo... quick !!!

A城... english army club again ar ???
Of course not English Army Club la.  Otherwise how it could be an adventure report!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

Btw...Def... gotta be quick... I will dispatch myself to somewhere this afternoon... place not decide yet...

It may be affected by your report
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

回復 24# 的帖子

My apology....................

The lavatorization of SQ has moved another step forward la........... what about the rest of JM bros...........? Go! Go! Go!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-7-3 00:40 發表
嘩 ~~ 好多 report !! 正 !!!!

def_lo... quick !!!

A城... english army club again ar ???
佢咁有藝術修養, 梗係去埋 D 歐洲名城啦........!

Def, 你噚日冇在水鄉浸親咩? 空中飛人是你邁還是她呀?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

各位大哥, 正在埋首出緊份詳細報告! 精盟兄弟仲可得一份圖文並茂的旅遊指南, 請耐心等候!!

相關搜索目錄: 旅遊

No need to rush... but gotta be quick... haha...

I will leave real soon...

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-3 09:31 發表
No need to rush... but gotta be quick... haha...

I will leave real soon...
so early...  The chicken (I mean the real chicken running on the ground) have not waken up yet...

Hehe... but the chicken worm is already up and high... all gear up and ready to hit the chicken...

回復 33# 的帖子

BTW, where is your destination today...............?

Not confirm yet... City P... City A... City M... City L...

I have arranged a time windows from 1230 till 2100 tonite... I have reported to the Palace about my late return... and my queen approved...

So... choose are wide open... I am waiting for Def's report to see if I could confirm a City A trip

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-3 09:35 發表

so early...  The chicken (I mean the real chicken running on the ground) have not waken up yet...
Not only the chicken but also the manager hasn't woke up.  The one that I'd called her first yesterday didn't reply because she's still sleeping!!

回復 36# 的帖子

That is why I prefer goin gto P City more............. as Wawa is an early bird by 100%

Anyone know of some good "irregular foot massage" in City P... I wanna try try...

Just know the 達達片場 and 金x利 have such service...

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-3 10:46 發表
That is why I prefer goin gto P City more............. as Wawa is an early bird by 100%
In fact, the schedule is pretty much the same as for City P.  Take into consideration of our usual departure time, i.e. 12:00 at SZ, it takes around 50 mins to reach City A, then take a quick lunch and finish at around 13:30.  Start action at around 13:45 and finish by 15:45.  Take the 16:15 bus back to SZ, and arrive in 60-75 mins, i.e. back to SZ at around 17:30!!

But how about the choice of MM... the number of MM should be limit for the time, right?

回復 40# 的帖子

The manager told me that the best time for more choices is around 16:00.  I'd say, even though I had a look on only 7 4xx girls, their quality is acceptable.  Of course, if you go at a later time, you definitely has more choices!

恆記精子銀行  

估吾到係邊間

相關搜索目錄: 銀行

回復 39# 的帖子

It will even be more convenient if we go there as a group with our own car!

引用:
原帖由 imhotep 於 2008-7-3 11:22 發表
恆記精子銀行  

估吾到係邊間
阿埃及巫師兄, 你比啲耐性睇吓我地個會嘅文章就合會估到喇!!

相關搜索目錄: 銀行

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-3 11:24 發表
It will even be more convenient if we go there as a group with our own car!
You may say so if we can have a group of 4 or more persons!!

回復 45# 的帖子

There should be at least four participants in our MP Project, right?

回復 46# 的帖子

Not really, the magic number of 4 is only for better cost-effectiveness of utilizing the 7-seater

回復 30# 的帖子

What about your "bible" version................? Already posted?

阿埃及巫師兄, in one of the 精英盟會report... I have expressed the physical location of the main fun place around City P...

Sorry to be such confusing, but it is some sort of protection required after some brothers (like me) or 長老 (such as 7-siu) have some sort of bad experience... as some sinking c hing so urge to dislose the information from the forum to their boat...

Def... thanks for the bible...

回復 49# 的帖子

You're welcome! Isn't it better than the Discovery Travel??

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.