推介:| 懷孕輻射 | 頭暈輻射 | 失眠輻射 | 頭疼輻射 | 腦腫瘤輻射 | 記憶障礙輻射 | 耳損傷輻射 | 抑鬱輻射 | Celine Bags | 嬰兒用品 | Loewe Bag |

58 123
發新話題
打印

[原創] 精盟會豆腐佬單棍闖A城

精盟會豆腐佬單棍闖A城

日期:某年某日某日
時間:上午至黃昏
地點:名字歷史悠久的A

背景
雖然一眾兄弟之時間未能相就,但在極度飢渴的情況下,豆腐佬決定不動色,在神不知鬼不覺的情況下單棍闖A城!

起程編
早上10:30,在羅湖客運站8號站頭乘坐大巴,正式踏上此次征途,共銀¥35。巴士的狀況非常良好,而司機之駕駛態度亦非常良好,絕無超速及左穿右插的情況出現。

探索編
在巴士行駛途中不斷聯絡浴室經理,但色不入急門,心儀浴室之經理竟然沒有回覆!幸得蛙蛙仗義幫忙,倚靠中港SMS聯繫,終於找到另一經理協助訂房。早上的交通頗為暢順,50分鐘已經到達聞名已久的「泰緬邊境廣場」。下車後極目四望,心下一涼!聞名已久的泰緬邊境廣場竟然是如此滄涼的境況,比較有規模的就是對面街的一間本地百貨公司。眼見時間尚早,便抱著既來之、則安之的態度參觀這間百貨公司。正如心中所想,因事前沒有抱太大的期望,所以亦沒有太大的失望。當心中正在納悶的時候,在舉頭仰天的同時,給我發現了另一久仰大名的地標-「古都酒店」。

時為12:30左右,距離浴室之預約時間尚早,便再次探路,為其他兄 弟搜尋更多有用資料。在古都酒店側門中菜部發現一架大巴及一架七人車,打探所得,此乃往返邊境之其他選擇。七人車每30分鐘開出一班到皇崗,盛惠¥50,亦可以¥60坐到羅湖下車。

出征篇
大概下午1:15,見無其他事可為,便打的到今次的目的地,貢多拉浴室。之前經理告之大概¥15,最後與司機議價以¥20成交。車程約10分鐘到達貢多拉浴室,外表尚算可觀,但出奇地外圍比泰緬邊境廣場有更多一些如髮廊及食肆的配套。到達後直奔二樓,內部裝修非常可以,房間約200呎,配備有吊勾、水床、貴妃椅、及S-形籐椅。進房後經理介紹,服務費為4/5/6/94/5會提供凌空雜技表現,6/9會提供舞蹈示範。

根據個人經驗及其他師兄的忠告,貴不一定就是好,便決定由4開始。來了兩輪共七人,以貌相人亦有一半以上可食,最後點了一個來自雞飯故鄉的小數民族19歲少女。服務態度勉強,有些時間只顧看電視!雖然服務未如理想,但有機會一試貴妃椅及空中雜技,亦算不枉此行!埋單結算盛惠¥88房費,兼送一張可下次使用的免房費贈卷。離開之後才收到另一經理的資料,告之贈卷可由經理代存,此舉可避免秘密外洩,亦可做到下次再光臨時免房費或兩位房費共¥88

回程編
完事以後打的回泰緬邊境廣場轉乘下午3:30大巴,回程到深圳市時剛遇上下班交通繁忙時間,行程略有阻延,下午4:40回到羅湖客運站,結束此次豆腐佬獨闖A城之旅。

題外話
回程途中竟然收到英方部長短訊問好,嚇了一跳。原來小女子生意不好,而同事因有港客協助在某些網站刊登聯絡方法,所以想我幫她一把。小弟當然奉公守法,但彼此短訊來、短訊去,還相約下次再去時一起吃飯!

總結
名字歷史悠久的A雖然很多兄弟已經去了很多次,甚至已是去到不會再去了!但對於好像小弟般見識少的,也不失為一處好地方。當然以小弟的個人感覺,P城始終在其他配套上比較完備,既可以嫖、亦可以玩!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 11:11 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 裝修 酒店
本帖最近評分記錄
  • jetspermman 體力 +10 精品文章 2008-7-3 13:55
  • jetspermman 威望 +10 精品文章 2008-7-3 13:55
  • icheng609 體力 +16 Thank you for being our pioneer to this 2008-7-3 11:51
  • icheng609 威望 +16 Thank you for being our pioneer to this 2008-7-3 11:51
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 10:21 發表
日期:某年某日某日
時間:上午至黃昏
地點:名字歷史悠久的A城

背景
雖然一眾兄弟之時間未能相就,但在極度飢渴的情況下,豆腐佬決定不動色,在神不知鬼不覺的情況下單棍闖A城!

起程編
早上10:30,在羅 ...
Great report...

S-形籐椅: have you tried this? How is it like? Like the health ball?

9xx girls: have you seen these girls?  How about the eatability of the 5/6 girls?

City P is much accessible than City A since it is more compact and key activities/venues could be reached on foot.. That's why City P is more flooded with HKers.    However, if you are familiar, you could still find a lot of places to kill your time in CA..

CA is entirely new to me............. I have not had my "virgin" visit yet!

Which will you suggest me to go, the British Army Camp or this place?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

回復 2# 的帖子

Well, this is just a rattan chair, and the S-shape is the surface but not the base! Although the girl I pick didn't serve me very well, she did fully cooperate with what I'd requested.  Hence, I tried every piece of furniture inside the room.

I didn't call the 5/6/9 to have a look in my room.  But I did encounter a group of "6", I think as their figures are quite good.

For the 5, the manager said that's A-class, 6 is model and 9 is super-model.  Next time when we go there as a group and at a later time, I'd definitely ask for a look on 9!!

相關搜索目錄: Furniture

We may published British Gov's Contact No. in some other way... you might become a VIP and enjoy a lot of benefit in the future visit... (Not in term of money)

According to your schedule... from 1030 to 1640... total of 6 hours... let me see if I could arrange today... but kinda rush...

And totally agree... City P is better in term of accessible and other enjoyment...
過去的已不用想,面前有更多要追。多點時間留家中,每月才去鬆一鬆。不用再想誰對錯,只望以後補回過。。。

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-3 10:45 發表
CA is entirely new to me............. I have not had my "virgin" visit yet!

Which will you suggest me to go, the British Army Camp or this place?
For the hardware, I definitely recommend you to try Gondola! But for the software, I can't give you real comment as I've been to British Army's Camp and here once.  The comment for British Army's camp is OK up till now.  But perhaps you may also find a edible girl in Gondola too.  just like bro denny2000 said, it all depends on your fxxk luck!!

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-3 10:56 發表
We may published British Gov's Contact No. in some other way... you might become a VIP and enjoy a lot of benefit in the future visit... (Not in term of money)

According to your schedule... from 10 ...
Not really need 6 hours.  I was there at around 11:25, and spend almost 2 hours for exploration! Then deducting that 2-hours, you need only 4 hours!  Also, if you can accurately take the right schedule of the 7-seater at HG, I think you may save even another 30 mins.

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 10:59 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 10:53 發表
Well, this is just a rattan chair, and the S-shape is the surface but not the base! Although the girl I pick didn't serve me very well, she did fully cooperate with what I'd requested.  Hence, I tried ...
For TV viewing, I always switch to the football music channel (V or others) to avoid the nui nui to watch the tv (too much).  If the nui nui is really bad, I even switched off the TV. I did it before!!  

s-shape: I sense what it is for.. like health ball then...  but I like the bouncing movement of health ball!!

Where to go next time? where to go?  

相關搜索目錄: Switch

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-3 10:59 發表

For TV viewing, I always switch to the football music channel (V or others) to avoid the nui nui to watch the tv (too much).  If the nui nui is really bad, I even switched off the TV. I did it b ...
You know, for that girl, that's really what a fxxk! She even switched the channel on her own! But her attitude is overall cooperative, and that's why I didn't do anything further to stop her!!

相關搜索目錄: Switch

引用:
原帖由 Retav 於 2008-7-3 10:56 發表

According to your schedule... from 10 ...
Now the manager called me her English teacher as we tried using English to communicate in SMS! What a surprise to me that her English is not bad even though she wrote in only short sentence!

回復 6# 的帖子

Will there be any hardware available for the MP project in Gondola?

回復 11# 的帖子

I didn't explore that yesterday! In fact, denny2000 has sent you info on where to find such place in CA already. Don't be "so many hearts" in the hardware, but be more focused on when and who to join!!

I hope our MP project can be executed before the 26th of July la.......

I propose 16/07 or 23/07, any objection?

C兄,我也想一探,可否PM我詳細資料呢?

以小弟咁出神入化"尋site"程度, 好可能攪錯走錯去"長洲" instead of CA!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜, 目標明確無偏差, 兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

回復 15# 的帖子

佢有 "bible version" 俾 D JM bros 参攷架................. 唔会入錯地方!

引用:
原帖由 麥迪文 於 2008-7-3 11:56 發表
以小弟咁出神入化"尋site"程度, 好可能攪錯走錯去"長洲" instead of CA!
三哥, 咁你可以去私密論壇按圖索驥! 咁你應該唔會蕩失路!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 14:23 編輯 ]

我代表精盟會比豆腐佬你 5 個 "精"   !

"精" "精" "精" "精" "精"      !!!

多口問一個問題...
點解你唔睇埋 5/6/9 先下決定 ?
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-7-3 14:17 發表
我代表精盟會比豆腐佬你 5 個 "精"   !

"精" "精" "精" "精" "精"      !!!

多口問一個問題...
點解你唔睇埋 5/6/9 先下決定 ?
小弟.............怕醜, 驚唔好意思呀! 下次同你去壯吓膽一齊睇吖

其實可能係先入為主, 喺其他場, 例如英方及恆生, 睇過啲所謂5/6都不外如是! 兼且嗰日喺走廊見到一批狀似6嘅物體, 淨係有身裁, 但個樣not mcot, 所以慳返啲時間好過!!

回復 19# 的帖子

你急色就急色啦.................... 唔駛講咁多藉口!

thanks for sharing

thx

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-3 14:43 發表
你急色就急色啦.................... 唔駛講咁多藉口!
呢樣野我從不否認, 你睇我個朵就知啦!!

Gondola, 我一定会試搭, 領畧水上飄蕩的風情和享受完美設施; 但軟件的質數始終是我的顧慮!

各位兄弟...
我今日又會去恆記存入一些現金... 嘻嘻 !!

出發 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

等我睇下有冇好野 report 番個 no. 比大家...
沒有一種活動像 Fxxk those hot chicks 般, 讓我感覺這樣激動, 思想如此起伏. 亦余心之所善兮雖九死其猶未悔.

This is Anfield ! 這裡便是晏菲路 ! You'll Never Fxxk Alone !

58 123
發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.