推介:| 學英文 | Esse益生菌護膚品 | 駿寶燃氣工程 Chun Po Gas | 解夢分析師證書 | 銅鑼灣乾炒牛河 |

發新話題
打印

[原創] 精盟會豆腐佬單棍闖A城

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-4 08:59 發表
Gondola, 我一定会試搭, 領畧水上飄蕩的風情和享受完美設施; 但軟件的質數始終是我的顧慮!
孟子曰:「,我所欲也,熊掌亦我所欲也;二者不可得兼...........」,那陣子,蛙蛙又怎曰呢?
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,兄弟同心齊齊揸,女女猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 jetspermman 於 2008-7-4 09:21 發表
各位兄弟...
我今日又會去恆記存入一些現金... 嘻嘻 !!

出發 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

等我睇下有冇好野 report 番個 no. 比大家...
你條粉腸又話留力ON, 我睇你聽日點!!

回復 26# 的帖子

無論係魚定係熊掌, 蛙蛙抱著 "人一世、 物一世" 的宗旨, 肯定都会一試!
精英盟會頂瓜瓜,目標明確無偏差,啜到 D 女变奶媽,囡囡猛話跨啦啦!

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-4 10:11 發表
無論係魚定係熊掌, 蛙蛙抱著 "人一世、 物一世" 的宗旨, 肯定都会一試!
BINGO, 兄弟果然同心! 上次去條女馬馬亮虎, 但都叫做聽話, 加上新奇硬件, 整體都是滿意的!

呢個世界, 邊到會有野係完美呢!!??

回復 29# 的帖子

Maybe the girls we meet next time are with superb quality.................... who knows?

回復 30# 的帖子

Sure, and wish us all with excellent fxxk luck next time!!

"配備有吊勾、水床、貴妃椅、及S-形籐椅"

配備齊全

回復 32# 的帖子

Not only equipped fully, but also the girl used them for service one by one!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 10:21 發表
日期:某年某日某日
時間:上午至黃昏
地點:名字歷史悠久的A城

背景
雖然一眾兄弟之時間未能相就,但在極度飢渴的情況下,豆腐佬決定不動色,在神不知鬼不覺的情況下單棍闖A城!

起程編
早上10:30,在羅 ...
什么6、9 有舞蹈。。??不如双飞。。或分两次了。。
偷看电视。。有意思。。

引用:
原帖由 Haidada 於 2008-7-4 18:07 發表

什么6、9 有舞蹈。。??不如双飞。。或分两次了。。
偷看电视。。有意思。。
師兄, 小佢個喇叭! 佢唔係偷睇, 係大搖大擺地睇, 仲要自己攞遙控轉台! 條小喇叭坐喺我床邊睇, 睇到我搵手機影咗佢相都唔知! 不過, 條小喇叭叫做聽話, 叫佢空飛就空飛, 叫佢貴妃就貴妃, 仲叫得幾真摰, 如果唔係咁, 我實小七佢!!

[ 本帖最後由 def_lo 於 2008-7-4 18:32 編輯 ]

相關搜索目錄: 手機
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件, 請嘗試多貼文章獲取積分,積分超過 120 或特定用戶組方可查看.

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-4 18:26 發表

師兄, 小佢個喇叭! 佢唔係偷睇, 係大搖大擺地睇, 仲要自己攞遙控轉台! 條小喇叭坐喺我床邊睇, 睇到我搵手機影咗佢相都唔知! 不過, 條小喇叭叫做聽話, 叫佢空飛就空飛, 叫佢貴妃就貴妃, 仲叫得 ...
条女四旧又OKAY 喔。。甘就算了。。吴系真要妈叉。。

相關搜索目錄: 手機

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-3 10:21 發表
早上10:30,在羅 ...
Really enjoy your concise report!

回復 37# 的帖子

Don't just sit here and enjoy! Build the bridge and let's have fun there together!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-4 22:57 發表
Don't just sit here and enjoy! Build the bridge and let's have fun there together!!
I can still rememeber the "good" times but seems so long ago.

Where is 古都酒店?

相關搜索目錄: 酒店

thankz.
very good

thank you!! very good

I had been to this place in their 1st month of operation but the girls were just so-so. I left and went to another one.   If I had not read Def-lo report, I would not visit this place again...  

The selection process was standard and I was surprsied by the quality of girls. They are much better than my last visit and better than other saunas i visited recently in CA.   However, I found that the average age was higher (>20, no very young girls), but many of them had huge xxxx and only 1-2 pork chops. After seeing 3-4 rounds of girls, we had problems deciding one since each of us had 2-3 choices.  We exchanged ideas and finally , i chose a 21 y-old hill west girl with 36D and good look (with make-up). In fact, there was one 500 which was very good but quite flat.  I decided not to choose her.

The room was quite spacious but no sauna and no health balls.  The only problem is that the room deco is minimal and I felt a bit of weird.   Water mattress is on. At 88, it is worth the $.  

Part 1 was standard and her bj was very good..  although the lack of  eye contact  had deducted some marks.  I loved the water mattress and we had our 1st exchanges on the mattress!! Since I had eaten vegetable for almost a week, I unloaded my precious stuff to her pretty quickly.   

Since we had another appointment, we ddi not have time to finish the 90 min, in fact, we only had 45 min left.   I told her about it and she said no problem, we could make it!  

We moved on to the S-bed, good for riding and she was really good, twisting her waist and her mimi bouncing up and down..  We moved on to the bed and with much concentration, I made it pretty quickly.  In fact, I skipped all the services but I believed that with her nice attitude, it shuld not be a problem..  

A good trip and I have changed my rating on this place.

回復 43# 的帖子

Bro denny200, that's really nice to hear that you did enjoy this time.  I'd definitely visit this place again although I did have a girl who was so indulged in watching TV!!

And I must concur that the girls there generally have big boobs.  I saw 7 girls during my last visit, almost all of them have big boobs, except the one that I picked!! One of them has a pair boobs with the size of around 36 D/E/F!!!!!

引用:
原帖由 denny2000 於 2008-7-5 18:50 發表
I had been to this place in their 1st month of operation but the girls were just so-so. I left and went to another one.   If I had not read Def-lo report, I would not visit this place again...  ..
Nice. What was cost?

回復 46# 的帖子

Read my first post and you will know!!

引用:
原帖由 def_lo 於 2008-7-5 21:04 發表
And I must concur that the girls there generally have big boobs.  I saw 7 girls during my last visit, almost all of them have big boobs, except the one that I picked!! One of them has a pair boobs wit ...
This is a shop specialized in big bxxxbs..!!

回復 48# 的帖子

Then I should go there as soon as possible as I am a boob-lover.

Def, what's in your mind?

引用:
原帖由 icheng609 於 2008-7-7 08:56 發表
Then I should go there as soon as possible as I am a boob-lover.

Def, what's in your mind?
Nothing but big boobs and sex!! AND I've just finished double egg and sausage for my breakfast!!!!!!

發新話題

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,本網站對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。本討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright 1997- Xocat. All Right Reserved.